What's new

Whatever

I have to say I've made many mistakes, and been humbled many, many times. But you know what? It's never too late to learn.

Actino mycetes, a type of filamentous bacteria that grow in soil when conditions are damp and warm. When the soil dries out then the bacteria produces spores in the soil. The wetness and rainfall took these tiny spores up into the air where the moisture after a rain acts as an aerosol. The moist air easily carries the spores to us so we breathe can them . These spores have an earthy smell we associate with rainfall. Although fr production of spore the soil must b dry :)

:yahoo::yahoo:nice one,nice one...you really know how stuff works....

Can I have the privilege to ask some more questions??By the way,does Mathematics or Physics interest you in any ways???

I can say I was a bit good with Biology..appeared for the medical entrance and qualified as well,but never really wanted to be a doctor....

Hello guyz........ main aaj court gaya howa thaa kisi kaam se........... ahhh saara din wahi guzar gaya :cry:

Hello warriors of Whatever.:)

BTW i noticed some one got pissed off and removed the thank whaich was conferred to me.

Yar mein itna burra tha to pehle dia kuon tha.Igle barr thanks karte hue soch lena....:lol:

Anyways.

what_ever.gif

Back
Top Bottom