What's new

Whatever

Please do something about your stomach pain...I was hoping to have a good chat..but I will not hold you back...

okay one question to think about.....When it rains on dry soil ,we get a distinct smell out of it.....It is actually caused by a bacteria....

My question,what is the name of the bacteria??

I know you can answer this....You dont have to tell me now..tell me when you feel like....you can answer me tomorrow when you feel better...

Actino mycetes, a type of filamentous bacteria that grow in soil when conditions are damp and warm. When the soil dries out then the bacteria produces spores in the soil. The wetness and rainfall took these tiny spores up into the air where the moisture after a rain acts as an aerosol. The moist air easily carries the spores to us so we breathe can them . These spores have an earthy smell we associate with rainfall. Although fr production of spore the soil must b dry :)

juma mubarak

images

Assalam o alikum
Juma mubarak to allz............
pray for me and our country and the people who are suffering disaster and terrorism............

Assalam o alikum
Juma mubarak to allz............
pray for me and our country and the people who are suffering disaster and terrorism............

Waalaikum Salaam Jiya jee...

Jumma mubarak to you and others as well

May Allah have mercy on all of us... :)

Most probably today is the last friday of this ramazan

Back
Top Bottom