What's new

Whatever

oh! Kis kai saath? I love chess too! We should play it online sometime.. but it takes too much time... :confused: so I should better stay with checkers..

yeah main dono khelta hon - zaror aap se bhi khel on ga - abhi to bas FlyingEagle hain PDF pe jinhon ne mujhe haraya hai 1 baar nahi baar baar :cry:

I am logging approximately 4 months.. where are all the old timers? :eek: Brownguy, The guy with million ids (Forest Griffin), Hammy007, Omar_1984 or something like that... and many others

I can only recognize 2 ids.. urs and Gin_ka_Pakistan... :D

you forgot me ?? :angry::angry:

aap kya choti troublemaker thee :woot:
sachi main batana? - Aag aap lagti thee - tabhi to woh jall kar chillata thay :rofl:

Yeah I agree I was one of the troublemakers :oops:... but then it got really annoying.. Even when I stopped taking part in all the threads and limited myself just to whatever thread.. then they still won't leave me alone...

But I am glad.. things have settled down.. and I should be careful too in the future.. :D

Yeah I agree I was one of the troublemakers :oops:... but then it got really annoying.. Even when I stopped taking part in all the threads and limited myself just to whatever thread.. then they still won't leave me alone...

But I am glad.. things have settled down.. and I should be careful too in the future.. :D

I wonder how comes no demographic/ethnicity/languages kind of thread is not created yet............ hmmm seems like you changed your taste :P

lets have it today :flame::flame:

WAIT

My favourite Whatever thread might get a ban bcz of fight. So no fight :nono:

nai nai I was about to say - you fight with Jinxed Girl so that she remember you next time :lol:

Actually Tiger you used to have a very light discussion those days :lol: may be thats why. Honesetly speaking i used to get confused between you and mjnaushad as both of you used to make similar posts and on low mode those days. Ab to aap hero ho is thread ke :)

Chalo aaj lar hi lo phir :D

nai nai I was about to say - you fight with Jinxed Girl so that she remember you next time :lol:

Actually Tiger you used to have a very light discussion those days :lol: may be thats why. Honesetly speaking i used to get confused between you and mjnaushad as both of you used to make similar posts and on low mode those days. Ab to aap hero ho is thread ke :)

Chalo aaj lar hi lo phir :D

actually i did not post too many replies. Bcz i donot want to increase my number of post through members club.

Now i am free :smokin::smokin:

actually i did not post too many replies. Bcz i donot want to increase my number of post through members club.

Now i am free :smokin::smokin:

may be you're right!
get married Tiger........... then play chess with your wife :rofl: - get lot of training and then............. :rofl:

may be you're right!
get married Tiger........... then play chess with your wife :rofl: - get lot of training and then............. :rofl:

lolz, 2 dafa kiya hara diya bari bari batien shuru ho gayien hain yahan

lolz, 2 dafa kiya hara diya bari bari batien shuru ho gayien hain yahan

maine aisa to nahi kaha :no:
ast.gif

Mera matlub thaa ke get married, wife se practice karo....... and then play with your kids in the future......... and teach them CHESS :)

maine aisa to nahi kaha :no:
ast.gif

Mera matlub thaa ke get married, wife se practice karo....... and then play with your kids in the future......... and teach them CHESS :)

I will teach them football

Wana play football with me?? han? :)

Back
Top Bottom