What's new

Whatever

ahan okay
ap InshahALLAH jeet jain ge..............kbhi na kbhi :lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Overall it was a good game/match today........ i would say none of us were actually lost........ it was tied upto the last 3-4 minutes. We played for about 1 hour or you can say 58 minutes~. Donon ko paseena aaya ho ga thora sa zaror - ya soch main paray hon ge. Khayr achi game hoe overall

Maza aaye ga Tiger se phir khelne main InshaAllah

Overall it was a good game/match today........ i would say none of us were actually lost........ it was tied upto the last 3-4 minutes. We played for about 1 hour or you can say 58 minutes~. Donon ko paseena aaya ho ga thora sa zaror - ya soch main paray hon ge. Khayr achi game hoe overall

Its a good game

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

‎"A true friend is the greatest of all blessings, and that which we take the least care to acquire."

I am logging approximately 4 months.. where are all the old timers? :eek: Brownguy, The guy with million ids (Forest Griffin), Hammy007, Omar_1984 or something like that... and many others

I can only recognize 2 ids.. urs and Gin_ka_Pakistan... :D

I am logging approximately 4 months.. where are all the old timers? :eek: Brownguy, The guy with million ids (Forest Griffin), Hammy007, Omar_1984 or something like that... and many others

I can only recognize 2 ids.. urs and Gin_ka_Pakistan... :D
1 baar aayi thee aap pehle bhi around 2 months ago may be - aap ko welcome bhi kiya but then you disappeared again :cry:

yes most of the whatever family has now been changed :cry:
KillBill - Left the forum for personal reasons
SURB - Comes regularly but little busy
Brownguy - Keep getting banned so i am not sure of his current status

Omar 1984 - was never part of Whatever thread and he is not posting regularly nowadays. Especially after the economic turmoil and flood disaster, he literally has no thread to talk about as his most of the discussion was about Economy.

Forest Griffin aka TheEnrichedOne aka braty aur pata nai kya kya ghayab hai. Usne shayad bas aap hi ko ban karwana thaa aur baad main woh bhi ghayab ho gaya

Hammy - couldn't control his emotions and after couple of suspensions i think he is banned for longer period this time

EmO GiRl - has been renamed as "DaRk WaVe" and she does pay a visit 2-4 times a month

Prithwi - Banned

1 aayi thee aik baar pehle bhi around 2 months ago may be - aap ko welcome bhi kiya but then you disappeared again :cry:

yes most of the whatever family has now been changed :cry:
KillBill - Left the forum for personal reasons
SURB - Comes regularly but little busy
Brownguy - Keep getting banned so i am not sure of his current status

Omar 1984 - was never part of Whatever thread and he is not posting regularly nowadays. Especially after the economic turmoil and flood disaster, he literally has no thread to talk about as his most of the discussion was about Economy.

Forest Griffin aka TheEnrichedOne aka braty aur pata nai kya kya ghayab hai. Usne shayad bas aap hi ko ban karwana thaa aur baad main woh bhi ghayab ho gaya

Hammy - couldn't control his emotions and after couple of suspensions i think he is banned for longer period this time

EmO GiRl - has been renamed as "DaRk WaVe" and she does pay a visit 2-4 times a month

Prithwi - Banned

Thanks for giving me the current soorat-e-haal.. :P.. I am glad most troublemakers are gone... lol! phew!

Whatever Jinxed jee........... mera woh famous "quote" nahi badla

Marriage is a key to success :rofl:

Thanks for giving me the current soorat-e-haal.. :P.. I am glad most troublemakers are gone... lol! phew!

aap kya choti troublemaker thee :woot:
sachi main batana? - Aag aap lagti thee - tabhi to woh jall kar chillata thay :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom