What's new

Whatever

He has become a Baba jee before becoming young - girls don't dig it , you know what i am saying:yahoo:

haha but if u would have followed news babajis in india get max chicks. remeber recent scandal of some south actress with baba jee

haha but if u would have followed news babajis in india get max chicks. remeber recent scandal of some south actress with baba jee

Excuse me - if you have money you can get any chick you pick , if i had money i would have Megan fox :rofl:

Zaki has no money so he is doomed :disagree:

Excuse me - if you have money you can get any chick you pick , if i had money i would have Megan fox :rofl:

Zaki has no money so he is doomed :disagree:

Nai aise nahi hota... my brother had his girl with him all the time when he was struggling for job. And when he got one they got married after that. She was always there with him all the time.

megan fox se sache dil se pyar karo fir se use propose kar dena "bahen ji suniye main kah raha tha ji ki i love u jee":D

Back guyz................. aap logon se itni batain ki ke dil nahi kar raha abhi band karne ke liye :P
khana khaa liya..... Chapatis, meat, milk shake, custard, pakoray :lol:

Back guyz................. aap logon se itni batain ki ke dil nahi kar raha abhi band karne ke liye :P
khana khaa liya..... Chapatis, meat, milk shake, custard, pakoray :lol:

ye mera 2 din ka khana hai :blink:

Nai aise nahi hota... my brother had his girl with him all the time when he was struggling for job. And when he got one they got married after that. She was always there with him all the time.

megan fox se sache dil se pyar karo fir se use propose kar dena "bahen ji suniye main kah raha tha ji ki i love u jee":D

Batao isay, not all girls are "matlubi" (mean) and after "money".
Koi koi aap jaisi bhi hoti hain :rofl:

kidding

PS: Its not hard to find a girl friend but i have just taken a oath to not repeat same mistake again :)

It really hurts when someone is so close to your life and you suddenly leave her :cry:

Love is an illusion - no money no Honey.

No one cares how much you love them or care about them be it friends or GF or anyone. when they dump you they Pi$$ on everything you ever did for them.

* Girls can be good friends and that comes from experience.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom