What's new

Whatever

ok guyz........ its about 5-6 minutes for Iftari.......so roza kholne ka time aa gaya :)

You have just broken a heart:lol:

But alas there is always a hope....... ummeed par to duniya kayam hai :lol:

---------- Post added 08-27-2010 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-26-2010 at 11:59 PM ----------

ok guyz........ its about 5-6 minutes for Iftari.......so roza kholne ka time aa gaya :)

woh roza wala song sun kar yaad aa gaya kya :lol:

But alas there is always a hope....... ummeed par to duniya kayam hai :lol:

---------- Post added 08-27-2010 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-26-2010 at 11:59 PM ----------

woh roza wala song sun kar yaad aa gaya kya :lol:

Well said btw it wasn't mine - Copy that?;):rofl:

Mubarak guyz.......... tv pe iftaar wali dua parhi jaa rahay hain

so now i can break/open my fasting :)

Thanks for your time :)

time to eat some food

Do well man , not like me - sehri with a Glass of water and aftari with a glass of Juice , i have lost almost 5kg's after 15 Fasts-more to come:cry:

You guys are lucky , having Mums and sisters to cook for you , i just feel so jealous of you man.

haan haan zaki pehle mujhe ye badi si love story samjhao why u dont have gf......... :D

Honestly speaking, I had in past :lol:

ab bas woh zamana nahi raha....... ab main budha ho gaya hon.... now i believe in straight marriage...... bohat dukh jhaila past main........ it really hurts when you leave someone after spending years with her :cry:

You know what i mean :)

Honestly speaking, I had in past :lol:

ab bas woh zamana nahi raha....... ab main budha ho gaya hon.... now i believe in straight marriage...... bohat dukh jhaila past main........ it really hurts when you leave someone after spending years with her :cry:

You know what i mean :)

yaa i know :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

haan haan zaki pehle mujhe ye badi si love story samjhao why u dont have gf......... :D

He has become a Baba jee before becoming young - girls don't dig it , you know what i am saying:yahoo:

Do well man , not like me - sehri with a Glass of water and aftari with a glass of Juice , i have lost almost 5kg's after 15 Fasts-more to come:cry:

You guys are lucky , having Mums and sisters to cook for you , i just feel so jealous of you man.

:cry:

Sad! Don't you have cooking skills?

I also live alone and know just to make tea and maggi... :cry:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom