What's new

Whatever

ok zaki bhai have a good night i gonna sleep now see you tomorrow inshallah.

allah hafiz :D

ok zaki bhai have a good night i gonna sleep now see you tomorrow inshallah.

allah hafiz :D

bhai ab itni dair ho gayi hai sleep after fajar... wait for 2-3 hours and pray Fajar :yahoo:

Yesterday as it was 25th february,this day in kuwait is known as HALA FEBRUARY.its independence day,every youth,old women,men everyone come out and do spray or foam at other cars,people and all over.its a great day,i went yesterday and had alot of fun.All buildings were iluminated like this
f26bd49a1b593bfde95056e57c1b0cb1.jpg

Yesterday as it was 25th february,this day in kuwait is known as HALA FEBRUARY.its independence day,every youth,old women,men everyone come out and do spray or foam at other cars,people and all over.its a great day,i went yesterday and had alot of fun.All buildings were iluminated like this
f26bd49a1b593bfde95056e57c1b0cb1.jpg

ahan ... that was something new for me

ahan ... that was something new for me

Both days 25th and 26th are kuwait's independence day.On 25th kuwait got independence from british and 26th from iraq.both days are same like spraying at strange ppl and in response you will get the same douse.

Last edited:
Both days 25th and 26th are kuwait's independence day.On 25th kuwait got independence from british and 26th from iraq.both days are same like spraying at strange ppl and in response you will get the same douse.

thanks buddy

i have got 3 friends from Kuwait but never talk to them about politics. I didn't know Kuwait had 2 independance days.......

what i have heard is Kuwait is a very small country and i have seen the pictures its quite beautiful too :smitten:

thanks buddy

i have got 3 friends from Kuwait but never talk to them about politics. I didn't know Kuwait had 2 independance days.......

what i have heard is Kuwait is a very small country and i have seen the pictures its quite beautiful too :smitten:

Yes indeed a beautiful.:)

chalo whatever thread main 1 halka phulka lateefa hi ho jaye

----------------------

Test of Son in Laws‏

Aik Saas wanted to know kay which one of her Son in laws love her most.

She went to fetch water from a well and saw her older son in law was coming towards her.
Suddenly she jumps in the well and started calling for HELP.
Her older son in law came to her rescue and pulled her off from the well.
Next morning the older son in law finds a big buffalo was tied with the gate of his house.
This was the reward from his Mother in law for saving her life.

She did the same trick to check her second Son in law and then reward him with a motor bike for saving her life.

She jumped again in the well to test her youngest son in law.
The Junior Son In law thought that my mother in law rewarded the first one with a buffalo and second one with a motor bike so this time she will give a bicycle to him. But since he already have one bike so he decided not to save her.
The result was mother in law get drowned in the well.
Next day the youngest Son In Law found a MERCEDES BENZ parked in front of his house.

That was the gift from his FATHER IN LAW

I have always wondered how people get to know all that cool stuff?
where is it all displayed?
The only way that I have known to go about using this forum is viewing the "hot threads" and posting something...and then going to my "stastics" and viewing all the replies...
somebody please teach me...it's been almost 2 years now...

You are right you can see this on home page.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/

BTW how is ur job going on in infosys??.still on bench-strength or assigned a hectic project to you??
:D
:cheers:

Last edited:
chalo whatever thread main 1 halka phulka lateefa hi ho jaye

----------------------

Test of Son in Laws‏

Aik Saas wanted to know kay which one of her Son in laws love her most.

She went to fetch water from a well and saw her older son in law was coming towards her.
Suddenly she jumps in the well and started calling for HELP.
Her older son in law came to her rescue and pulled her off from the well.
Next morning the older son in law finds a big buffalo was tied with the gate of his house.
This was the reward from his Mother in law for saving her life.

She did the same trick to check her second Son in law and then reward him with a motor bike for saving her life.

She jumped again in the well to test her youngest son in law.
The Junior Son In law thought that my mother in law rewarded the first one with a buffalo and second one with a motor bike so this time she will give a bicycle to him. But since he already have one bike so he decided not to save her.
The result was mother in law get drowned in the well.
Next day the youngest Son In Law found a MERCEDES BENZ parked in front of his house.

That was the gift from his FATHER IN LAW

hahaha good one!

here's another one:

Q: What is the best example of conflicting emotions?

A: When your mother-in-law is reversing your brand new Mercedes towards a cliff!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom