What's new

Whatever

btw 'troll' where r u from, ur avatar gives me impression u r from NWFP :)

Nah, pakka Punjabi hoon Chakwal k aik chhote se gaon se.
I kind of have social anxiety is leay ghar baitha rehta hoon and don’t have that farmer’s tan because of very little exposure to sun.

Wesay mere gaon mein kai ‘Punjabi blondes’ b hn… hum unhain ‘gujar’ boltay hn. Aik ladkay ko pathan lainay aa gy the ye samajhtay huay k punjabion ne pathan larke to kidnap kia hua hy…:lol:

nahi *** key 2 baj gaye hain. :lazy::lazy:

Haan yaar.. even it is 2:30 here but not feeling sleepy.. i have to join my office at 9'o clock as well...will wish there should be some rain in the morning so i can get a proper excuse..

thanx, he is just 18 years old and what a class he is.

Another kid for arsenal :lol:

I love football but I dont follow clubs.. I love to watch world cup and Euro cup some times... I did as you want it.. :)

I love football but I dont follow clubs.. I love to watch world cup and Euro cup some times... I did as you want it.. :)

then start from this year august 15 (start of English premier league)

Best match of that day will be Arsenal vs Liverpool ( 2 former champions)

Nah, pakka Punjabi hoon Chakwal k aik chhote se gaon se.
I kind of have social anxiety is leay ghar baitha rehta hoon and don’t have that farmer’s tan because of very little exposure to sun.

Wesay mere gaon mein kai ‘Punjabi blondes’ b hn… hum unhain ‘gujar’ boltay hn. Aik ladkay ko pathan lainay aa gy the ye samajhtay huay k punjabion ne pathan larke to kidnap kia hua hy…:lol:

See Into the wild, I won.. so transfer some 1 million$ to my account.. lol

Haan yaar.. even it is 2:30 here but not feeling sleepy.. i have to join my office at 9'o clock as well...will wish there should be some rain in the morning so i can get a proper excuse..

hahaha how old r ya??

i thought u were some stupid kidIjust joking dont mind):rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

then start from this year august 15 (start of English premier league)

Best match of that day will be Arsenal vs Liverpool ( 2 former champions)

Sure, I will try to follow the same.. I know only few clubs though.. Manchester United, Arsenal, AC Milan, Inter Milan, Liverpool thats it..

I am 28 buddy, married working for MNC as Team leader.. This is internet so you are free to chose the way you want to talk...

hahahaha

oh man sorry, if i made u sad, but for ur age u r very friendly :)

im just 19 so u can guess, y i thought u were young

Back
Top Bottom