What's new

Whatever

After a full day of starvation Aftaari is a BIG gift indeed..... hmmm.... What a month it is ..... During this month I rarely see a depressing face everyone looks so haapy or perhaps it looks to me.... :)

Exactly.. when I was teenager and Ramzaan falls in summer (during vacation time) we used to play Cricket whole day and I always wonder how my few friends can be on fast for whole day and can play cricket which requires so much of energy. I too try this not to drink water during our cricket time to check my "will power". lol

Faith is too strong.. really it is..

and if you just read such posters and post them on other places and do nothing to change the situation then you are among the 95% of the world.... :cheers:

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Exactly.. when I was teenager and Ramzaan falls in summer (during vacation time) we used to play Cricket whole day and I always wonder how my few friends can be on fast for whole day and can play cricket which requires so much of energy. I too try this not to drink water during our cricket time to check my "will power". lol

Faith is too strong.. really it is..

Yeah Exactly.... :cheers:

I was away for Tea after discussion of tea n pakode.. anything new here

wowfm.png

Welcome to Whatever Family DaRk WaVe
we used to have another user known as EmO GiRl in whatever thread but she left us couple of weeks/months ago :cry:

Welcome to you in this thread!
Enjoy your stay here

and what a good way to start posting here. Wow! i am richer than i thought.........

Wonderful feeling i have now

Welcome to Whatever Family DaRk WaVe
we used to have another user known as EmO GiRl in whatever thread but she left us couple of weeks/months ago :cry:

Welcome to you in this thread!
Enjoy your stay here

and what a good way to start posting here. Wow! i am richer than i thought.........

Wonderful feeling i have now

:cry: :cry: very sad story Zaki... :cry:

I thought you've written Waalaikum Salaam and I started searching the post you were replying for... :lol:

Ny ways

Waalaikum Salaam

yeah i knw u r not smart
so dnt wrry
nd chnge ur glasses :lol:

hey surb came and thanked emo for the post

Aik post bhi kar jatey yar surb to kiya hota :angry:

Back
Top Bottom