What's new

Whatever

normal :woot:
ok lets have a small test then

How many fingers are there? - 10 or 11 :smokin:

10_controversies.jpg

20 :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::partay:

yes, but u know, it may hardly be a normal lyfe for a person in pakistan :rofl::rofl::rofl:

i cant do clubings here, u know, its early, even my friends tell me not to go that place there :rofl::rofl:

Well actually you'll be surprised at how much people in Pakistan party. They do pretty much everything in Pakistan in which people do in the west lol

Well actually you'll be surprised at how much people in Pakistan party. They do pretty much everything in Pakistan in which people do in the west lol

true and i know. Btw "Wild" shifted to UK recently so obviously he will know a lot more about Pakistan than both of us

true and i know. Btw "Wild" shifted to UK recently so obviously he will know a lot more about Pakistan than both of us

well, people cant be generalized, the elite class in defence, clifton maybe involved in such activities, but as far as i know majority of normal karachites dont.. i dunno about other parts of pakistan..

though there are indeed illegal activities there.

i think people do really care about what not to do, as i have many friends and they didnt drink or did clubings here..

i dont really like the environment here, sweet karachi!! sweet pakistan

well, people cant be generalized, the elite class in defence, clifton maybe involved in such activities, but as far as i know majority of normal karachites dont.. i dunno about other parts of pakistan..

though there are indeed illegal activities there.

i think people do really care about what not to do, as i have many friends and they didnt drink or did clubings here..

i dont really like the environment here, sweet karachi!! sweet pakistan
well said, i use to visit horrible places in my past but now trust me its been months since i even went to CITY for outing :cry:

---------- Post added at 05:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 AM ----------

london is awesome man, much better than manchester!!
Manchester is quite area....... but i would say if you want to see the quality of Life, less busy areas are better for example Manchster. But if you want to earn more money, London rules!

:sniper:

Haan bach gaye nahi tou innings sey haar rahey they

what if rain comes :cry:

Kuch bhi ho sakta hai bhai, mosam aur aurat ka kuch pata nahi hota kabhi bhi mood change ho jaata hai

Back
Top Bottom