What's new

What would have Jinnah thought of Ajmal Kasab and gang, wonders SC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question is.. would Jinnah's heart have survived the idea of four military coups, rampant corruption in every institution..and the massive separation of the elite and the poor.. to have actually have thought about kasab in the first place?

Had Kasab even happened in his time.. He would have ordered an investigation and had all perpetrators hanged.

Please sir, teach me? If anything wrong happens with Pakistani Hindus, I won't blame India. I blame the government and false history taught against them. Don't blame Pakistan for your oh so lovely Indian Muslims living a shite life, they chose to stay there and live in ghettos and that's their own fault.

Apples and Peas man.

Hindus did not carve up your land. They stayed where they were.

You did not have half the Hindu population of undivided India with you.

After Partition, India forgot your Hindus. Not continued to finger them to rise up against you.

After Partition, India's Muslims grew in number at a rate greater than the median. Not diminish to statistical outliers.

There are many more - but you should chew on these for awhile.

Please sir, teach me? If anything wrong happens with Pakistani Hindus, I won't blame India. I blame the government and false history taught against them. Don't blame Pakistan for your oh so lovely Indian Muslims living a shite life, they chose to stay there and live in ghettos and that's their own fault.

What false history are you talking about. We teach history which is ours and which we interpret it to be.

You don't have to become a conscientious objector to appease those who want a Prime Minister known for being implicitly and comp-licitly involved in murder of thousands of innocent Muslim women and children and takes pride in being addressed as Hitler.

Janmsiddh adhikaar means birthright.

Continue fingering if you must. We must equally keep breaking your fingers and toes and sending you bawling back.

So far you have not been able to do it.

It is we who have teeth in our a$$ holes even. Try fingering us, we will bite it off.

So far you have not been able to do it.

It is we who have teeth in our a$$ holes even. Try fingering us, we will bite it off.

Having more than a passing knowledge of human anatomy, my weekend is going to unfortunately be spent in trying to shut out uninvited images of the calisthenics likely involved in getting your teeth into (or around) anybody's arsehole.

Of course you could always kiss my hairy ......

What false history are you talking about. We teach history which is ours and which we interpret it to be.

You don't have to become a conscientious objector to appease those who want a Prime Minister known for being implicitly and comp-licitly involved in murder of thousands of innocent Muslim women and children and takes pride in being addressed as Hitler.

Yaar, we had this debate yesterday. :lol: We teach history that is ours, correct, the interpretation is dangerous and anti-hindu. I'm not appeasing no one, I don't care what the countries around us think, I'm correcting the wrongs in our own country, wrongs that could lead to deaths of our people.
Pakistan will not progress by pointing out the wrongs in India, we have ourselves and only ourselves.

Apples and Peas man.

Hindus did not carve up your land. They stayed where they were.

You did not have half the Hindu population of undivided India with you.

After Partition, India forgot your Hindus. Not continued to finger them to rise up against you.

After Partition, India's Muslims grew in number at a rate greater than the median. Not diminish to statistical outliers.

There are many more - but you should chew on these for awhile.

And there lies your problem, sort it out without pointing fingers at anyone but yourselves.

Having more than a passing knowledge of human anatomy, my weekend is going to unfortunately be spent in trying to shut out uninvited images of the calisthenics likely involved in getting your teeth into (or around) anybody's arsehole.

Of course you could always kiss my hairy ......

It is you guys who are famous in bum$ucking your way through. Calisthenics of such imagination is only your forte and so is provision of lust for gratitude.

Yaar, we had this debate yesterday. :lol: We teach history that is ours, correct, the interpretation is dangerous and anti-hindu. I'm not appeasing no one, I don't care what the countries around us think, I'm correcting the wrongs in our own country, wrongs that could lead to deaths of our people.
Pakistan will not progress by pointing out the wrongs in India, we have ourselves and only ourselves.

huh ... killing people in India by teaching our people the correct perspective of historical facts. Where do you come from. Your thinking is similar to what @contrarian posted a comment in a thread. Let me answer him and you as well - and then you can comment....

Pakistani's have an innate adherence to justify 2 nation theory by mixing Indians as Hindu's and Hindu's as Indians. That is not how we see ourselves. When Indians say something - it could be a Hindu, Muslim, Christian, Sikh or Budhist. But Pakistani's seem to find comfort and solace in thinking India as Hindu. Posted by Contrarian in another thread

One can understand the Indian resistance to Two Nation Theory. The two nation theory identified that Muslims and Hindus are two different sets of people with different religious beliefs, different cultural precepts, and different understanding of each other’s history etc etc. Therefore, when we talk of two nation theory, we have to include Hindus in it.

The involvement of India came in when Muslims demanded a separate homeland and one of the basis was the two nation theory. Therefore, when two nation theory is discussed it is not between India and Pakistan, it is between Hindus and Muslims.

Pakistan is also a diverse, multi-ethnic and multi-religious country and so is India. The two nation theory is between two sets of people and not two countries.

We need to sort out our internal problems and India theirs.:tup:

Yes, but yours are not because of us, and we cannot solve our problems like you solve yours.

The involvement of India came in when Muslims demanded a separate homeland and one of the basis was the two nation theory. Therefore, when two nation theory is discussed it is not between India and Pakistan, it is between Hindus and Muslims.

Pakistan is also a diverse, multi-ethnic and multi-religious country and so is India. The two nation theory is between two sets of people and not two countries.

Till India remain secular your national identity will always be a state of confusion. Your existence as a nation is undefined without mentioning India.

huh ... killing people in India by teaching our people the correct perspective of historical facts. Where do you come from. Your thinking is similar to what @contrarian posted a comment in a thread. Let me answer him and you as well - and then you can comment....

[/I]
One can understand the Indian resistance to Two Nation Theory. The two nation theory identified that Muslims and Hindus are two different sets of people with different religious beliefs, different cultural precepts, and different understanding of each other’s history etc etc. Therefore, when we talk of two nation theory, we have to include Hindus in it.

All fine and dandy.

Why do you think its only Muslims who believed that they were "different" ?

Why not Hindus, Sikhs, Christians, Parsis, Jains, Buddhists?

Why only Muslims?

Whats so special about you guys man pray tell. I frankly cannot see anything.

I am agog with curiosity. Is there something really private and secret which you have not been letting on to the un-believer?

Something which forces you to convert those you marry so that the secret remains in-house.

Thoda hint do bhai .....

All fine and dandy.

Why do you think its only Muslims who believed that they were "different" ?

Why not Hindus, Sikhs, Christians, Parsis, Jains, Buddhists?

Why only Muslims?

Whats so special about you guys man pray tell. I frankly cannot see anything.

I am agog with curiosity. Is there something really private and secret which you have not been letting on to the un-believer?

Something which forces you to convert those you marry so that the secret remains in-house.

Thoda hint do bhai .....

Nobody's perfect.. maybe your kids will see.

Accha bhaiyon ticker zarvin, abhi apun ghar jaata, wapis monday ko lautta.

Be good. Love your Hindus.

And Parsis.

Goodnight.

Nobody's perfect.. maybe your kids will see.

Not if the wife and I have brought them up right.

Goodnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom