What's new

What would have Jinnah thought of Ajmal Kasab and gang, wonders SC

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't get it. It becomes difficult for even decent people to condemn them wholeheartedly, and stomp on them as they deserve, because some little prick from your side comes out with a totally insufferable comment.

Just to be clear: I am not calling you a little prick.

Their comments we can deal with.

Its the actions which so totally piss all Indians off and polarize the people en masse into an anti-Pakistan tizzy.

Credit to us that over time we have learned to insulate our Muslims from our feelings against what you do.

You don't get it. It becomes difficult for even decent people to condemn them wholeheartedly, and stomp on them as they deserve, because some little prick from your side comes out with a totally insufferable comment.

I believe he is saying that secular violence is caused by Muslims, and that Hindus only react after incessant provocation. There was also a parallel insinuation with Pakistanis and Indians substituted, respectively.

I reject that characterization.

The Muslim's demand was for separate electorates, back when democracy was unheard of in India, I am sure people must have had reservations about it. Muslims as a community that was rapidly losing importance was obviously feeling threatened. Then there were the Hindu-Muslim riots of Mumbai and Calcutta that were killing thousands at a time. It wasn't Zidd, it was about trying to avoid subjugation.
I think this post of yours helps me understand the mindset then.. what the Muslim community might have been feeling.
OT but I'd like to ask..even today as you can see separate electorates simply undermine democracy and feeling and integration in the country. A much better way is to reserve a seat for a community but with a joint electorate.

So for example in India..you have certain constituency which can only be contested by women. But same electorate. Why is Pakistan still practicing separate electorate system for Hindus..?

Which is why most of their blind followers always appear to be screaming and stomping their feet so to quell any further debate. Debate is where they will lose.

Just this 1 % armed with weapons and zeal for terrorism and suicide bombings is enough to subdue and rule the rest of the liberals,moderates and peaceful ppl

ISI consioders Hafis Saeed and such anti india ppl to be Assets .................reminds me of yugoslavian mafias of the old times.....AS long as the dirt is kept outside , you can live protected inside

Pakistan was barely a week or so old when the infiltration of 'non-state actors' into the independent Princely state of Kashmir began. When this trickle failed to bully the ruler, you eventually pushed the 'non-state actors' in one large horde during late October, 1947. When that failed, you started propping up separatist groups in P0K, in the 50s.

Not to mention how in the 60s you allowed NE separatists to take refuge in East Pakistan.

If anything India merely followed what Pakistan started.

You are onto something there. Like how the Kashmir game they started was perfected by India in Junagarh and Hyderabad, or how the Mizo and Gibralter game they started we spectacularly finished in east Pakistan. That would make anyone mad and make them stoop to any level and win them olympic gold in mental gymnastics. Question is, what delusions exist that they want to keep inventing new games? Have you been following news in Pakistan after the Mumbai attacks?

One of the greatest leaders the world has ever produced, who put a new country on the world map and changed forever how the Great Game in this part of the world would be played.

Feel free to believe creating a pawn was Jinnah's objective, while the credit goes to Churchill (not his secretary, only her address was being used). However what Jinnah wanted to create - a heaven for Muslims where they will live free of oppression and let other non muslims including ahmedi, hindu, sikh, christian, shia etc live peacefully has been achieved, I'll give you that.

I believe he is saying that secular violence is caused by Muslims, and that Hindus only react after incessant provocation. There was also a parallel insinuation with Pakistanis and Indians substituted, respectively.

Yes, you seem to have got it right. Makes sense now.

Why are we discussing toilet news from Indian?

Do they not know Jinnah was not Mirathi!

On this occasion, i would surely like to ask what gandi, may have thought of col. prohit?

There you go with your garage psychobabble again.

I was talking about you Pakistanis having it easy against a chilled out Hindu dominant India.

There is no other opposing religious entity that would have given you this long a rope.

This often.

You are onto something there. Like how the Kashmir game they started was perfected by India in Junagarh and Hyderabad, or how the Mizo and Gibralter game they started we spectacularly finished in east Pakistan. That would make anyone mad and make them stoop to any level and win them olympic gold in mental gymnastics. Question is, what delusions exist that they want to keep inventing new games? Have you been following news in Pakistan after the Mumbai attacks?

I don't think there was any element of retribution in India's responses in Hyderabad or Junagadh.

I don't think there was any element of retribution in India's responses in Hyderabad or Junagadh.

I know. I'm only replying to the history rewriter justifying the murder of civilians under what he claims to be international real politic - claiming all along that only know secretly knew what jinnah really wanted...

There is no shortage of terrorist apologists here.

Developer, you guys unfailingly ensure that everytime the innate soft heartedness of Indians overcomes their suspicion of you, someone somewhere wil do something and another 10 years of the uneasy hostile status quo will pass.

Pity for you that the Americans finally woke up and came and messed things up.

You had and have a good thing going with the Hindus on the other side.

Docile chilled out slow to anger race that they are.

Don't piss him off.

He carries tandoor skewers in his quiver like so many arrows.

Yeah I know, he is a librarian somewhere. Can quote reference books for reading purposes.

Oh you don't, don't you.

Do not hesitate to use the ignore button.

OK.........

i respect jinnah and i wish pakistanis shud leave discussion abt him coz jinnah's pakistan got failed after his death...

I concur with Joe on this. There wasn't any element of retribution in how India handled Junagadh and Hyderabad. Mind you, even Mukti Bahini was not a response to Pakistan's perfidy. However, it is possible that Pakistan's role in NE separatism, did influence IG in 1971.

EDIT: Saw your response to Joe. Ignore this post please.

Their comments we can deal with.

Its the actions which so totally piss all Indians off and polarize the people en masse into an anti-Pakistan tizzy.

Credit to us that over time we have learned to insulate our Muslims from our feelings against what you do.

Yes you did, through ghettoization. You will enjoy reaping your own fruits and then blame Pakistan. We are accustomed to it now. :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom