What's new

What would have Jinnah thought of Ajmal Kasab and gang, wonders SC

Status
Not open for further replies.
There you go with your garage psychobabble again.

I was talking about you Pakistanis having it easy against a chilled out Hindu dominant India.

There is no other opposing religious entity that would have given you this long a rope.

This often.

Truly surreal how you reiterate your statement while simultaneously denying it.

We can, and others have, highlighted various actions by "Hindu dominant India" which contradict your claims, but that's not the topic of this thread, nor do I want to get into a Hindu v/s Muslim debate, so I will let it be.

Yes you did, through ghettoization. You will enjoy reaping your own fruits and then blame Pakistan. We are accustomed to it now. :coffee:

Making us responsible for ghettoization of Indian Muslims is a two way street.

India (Indian Hindus and Muslims both) were lumped with the burden of your creation. And the bad blood it left behind.

Aap log nikal gaye apne pak zameen par nayi zindagi shuru karne.

Lekin wahan bhi aapko tasalli kahan?

Ungli jab tak hai, ungal to hum kareinge.

Yeh hamara janmsiddh adhikaar hai.

India (Indian Hindus and Muslims both) were lumped with the burden of your creation. And the bad blood it left behind.

Why are you blaming Pakistan for the bad blood between Hindu-Muslim in India , it was there before Pakistan and they chose to stay in India.

Why are you blaming Pakistan for the bad blood between Hindu-Muslim in India , it was there before Pakistan and they chose to stay in India.

Please man.

What more can I say?

You guys don't get it still or you do but its too much to get down in one go.

You guys are not a different country.

Politically sure you are.

But at the people level, all that has changed is that we now get to hurt each other only with big guns and bombs at regular intervals.

And there is a section of us that are on the inside and do not have that luxury.

Both ways.

Its really complicated.

And its the legacy of a botched up job by those in charge in 1947 that undid all the blood and sacrifices of those who were fighting for freedom for a 100 years.

Dnt u know that script of 26/11 was written by gandhi him self

Please man.

What more can I say?

I'm just stating that there was bad blood between Hindus and Muslims before hence why Pakistan was created. After that, Indian Muslims who chose to stay in India are the responsibility of the Indian goverment correct?

I'm just stating that there was bad blood between Hindus and Muslims before hence why Pakistan was created. After that, Indian Muslims who chose to stay in India are the responsibility of the Indian goverment correct?

Yes. It is all really so simple.

We are playing Monoploy here.

Yes. It is all really so simple.

We are playing Monoploy here.

Please. We are a different country. We are responsible for our Hindus and you for your Muslims. None of the rest of this BS.

You are onto something there. Like how the Kashmir game they started was perfected by India in Junagarh and Hyderabad, or how the Mizo and Gibralter game they started we spectacularly finished in east Pakistan. That would make anyone mad and make them stoop to any level and win them olympic gold in mental gymnastics. Question is, what delusions exist that they want to keep inventing new games? Have you been following news in Pakistan after the Mumbai attacks?

So essentially you learn from Pakistan and are following what Pakistan does. As you wouldn't have gone into Junagarh and Manavadar if Pathans would not have gone into Kashmir. An interesting thought process indeed.

Do you guys think that presence of over 140 or so armed insurgent groups in India taught you to spread terror in all other South Asian countries. And who taught you to oppress your own people to an extent that others may start exploiting your internal environment.

And now that you are reaping fruits of your own continued oppression on your own minorities and blame others for your own exploitable failings, crying foul won't help end your own misgivings. No matter how much satire filled lampooned jugglery of words you misuse.

Feel free to believe creating a pawn was Jinnah's objective, while the credit goes to Churchill (not his secretary, only her address was being used). However what Jinnah wanted to create - a heaven for Muslims where they will live free of oppression and let other non muslims including ahmedi, hindu, sikh, christian, shia etc live peacefully has been achieved, I'll give you that.

Maligning Jinnah may earn you brownie points amongst your own, it also shows how shallow your character is.

Do I need to ask?

Please sir, teach me? If anything wrong happens with Pakistani Hindus, I won't blame India. I blame the government and false history taught against them. Don't blame Pakistan for your oh so lovely Indian Muslims living a shite life, they chose to stay there and live in ghettos and that's their own fault.

I got no idea what "janmsiddh adhikaar" is, but you people are habitual in blaming others for your own blunders.

We will continue fingering you when you guys keep making inviting positions. Period.

i got no idea what "janmsiddh adhikaar" is, but you people are habitual in blaming others for your own blunders.

We will continue fingering you when you guys keep making inviting positions. Period.

Janmsiddh adhikaar means birthright.

Continue fingering if you must. We must equally keep breaking your fingers and toes and sending you bawling back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom