What's new

What women look in a man? What men look in a woman?

Women looks security first and everything comes second to that... Rather this is economical security or rather this is emotional security or rather literal meaning of security... If woman already has this ''security'' she looks for someone who can make her feel special. It is generalizing but this is usually how it works...

Personally, most important thing for me is that a guy should be able to reach my level of intellect and can keep up with me on intellectual topics...

Huuun...economic or emotional security ! What are we a prospective love or a Hedge fund thats going to be dissected in an intellectual way.

ye kya gandi gandi pic post kiye ja rahe ho sab ke sab!!!:angry:

In my opinion first we need to descriminate the types of woman and man , if they are not flirting and bit serious about each others than
Foolish Girl just want a boy who loves her
Little foolish girl want a boy who loves her and she also try to verify it
Clever Girl want a boy who loves her and she verify it and she also verify is he stand to give him safe future

Foolish Boy just want a girl who loves her with attractive body
Little Foolish boy just want to have a girl who is reliable too
Clever boy want a girl who loves and also think about the upcoming future life and its stability

And its useless to discuss the flirtious people

Huuun...economic or emotional security ! What are we a prospective love or a Hedge fund thats going to be dissected in an intellectual way.

Sorry hon :) but thats the cruely of this world... Most of the heartbroken people always cry about how they shouldn't be rejected while they themselves would reject someone if they see him/her as not on the same level...

People are selfish and whatever you do, just don't love or care for someone more than you would love or care for yourself... If you love someone more than yourself than its pretty much means that you are secr@wed...

Listen ladies and gentlemen. I will marry a girl from my village. She will obey me, no matter what I say. Money or no money. She will be by my side to the end when we get married. This is the difference between western and european culture and Muslim and Pakistani culture.

True story.

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 AM ----------

:

:blink::blink: ok if it makes ur day...so be it :D

Shukria aunty ji. Apka bhi din zabardast hoy.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom