What's new

What women look in a man? What men look in a woman?

Yaar yeh obey kee baat na kar...is she your beloved companion or a possession ?

Possession ney. She will listen to me no matter what. That's why I like her. This is what ensures mutual understanding. She is from the village, but in two years will become a doctor. She has enough knowledge to be independent girl, ect, however from our culture she understands what it is to be a good wife. If this girl is so good to me, I will be just as good to her.

Relationship between husband and wife must be equal. Cheers.

I think men want beauty & caring nature in women for an affair or possibally merrige & women want security both emotional & financial ....what you think about it comment please

i think your right

they also all want me.. but they cant all have me so they settle for the rest of you lololol jokes

Oy yaar lagda Cheeky rus gaye. I hope she understands that I was just joking with her. Cheeky, I am very sorry, app aunty ney, bulkay kaki hain humaray nazro main. Maaf kar day aur wapas aa jayne. Shukria.

Possession ney. She will listen to me no matter what. That's why I like her. This is what ensures mutual understanding. She is from the village, but in two years will become a doctor. She has enough knowledge to be independent girl, ect, however from our culture she understands what it is to be a good wife. If this girl is so good to me, I will be just as good to her.

Relationship between husband and wife must be equal. Cheers.

Yaar phir equals mein obey ya listen no matter what kee tu na baat kar na. Kaho keh woh aur tum hamarai cultural values mein believe kartai ho.

Khair baatoon seh to nahin lagtaa aap kee shadi kee umar hai ? Zara ID card seh par kar such such bataanaaa.

Oy yaar lagda Cheeky rus gaye. I hope she understands that I was just joking with her. Cheeky, I am very sorry, app aunty ney, bulkay kaki hain humaray nazro main. Maaf kar day aur wapas aa jayne. Shukria.

Saheee keh rahaa hai RK....bashaaik hamain eik eik din keh liye PDF seh ban karvaa dain lakin naraaz nahin hoona !

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

hahahaha tusi kam hi aida de krde paye ho

Yaar hunitekar tu nazar nahin ayaa sawai 'thanks' karne de....tee huun sanu aa keh emotionally blackmail kar da aee !

Yaar phir equals mein obey ya listen no matter what kee tu na baat kar na. Kaho keh woh aur tum hamarai cultural values mein believe kartai ho.

Khair baatoon seh to nahin lagtaa aap kee shadi kee umar hai ? Zara ID card seh par kar such such bataanaaa.

Meri umar 24 ki hain. Wasay rishta to humara kab se hua hain. Main boht traditonal family seh hun isliay. Main apko friends ka invite deta hun aur app meray profile meh mera photo bhi dekh leyna.

Back
Top Bottom