What's new

What women look in a man? What men look in a woman?

Oy mundayo. Larkai chahye, to asi.

the%2Bmost%2Bbeautiful%2Bgirl%2Bof%2B2010%252C%2Bcamillabelle%2B4.jpg

Iskay to har nakhray main uta lon. :smitten:

You people are trying your best to change the purpose of this thread and also changing the brightside of forum!!! i think moderators are only personal against me here , they warned me some days ago about just a comment and looking at this while sipping Copachinno , :smokin:

sometimes(actually a lot of times) i think that Indians and Pakistanis are actually very alike in a lot of ways........in thought.......... in deed!!!:)

Sorry hon :) but thats the cruely of this world... Most of the heartbroken people always cry about how they shouldn't be rejected while they themselves would reject someone if they see him/her as not on the same level...

People are selfish and whatever you do, just don't love or care for someone that you would love or care for yourself... If you love someone more than yourself that its pretty much means that you are secr@wed...

Thankfully or unfortunately I am a firm believer in what Khalil Gibran said : “Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself. To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving.”

And : “If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. And if they don’t, they never were. ”

Cheeky behan aaj tou aaap apne umar bataa hee dain takee RazPak ka moun hee band ho jai ! Kiyun beh RK...sahi kaha ?:D

Bhai cheeky ki jo bhi umar hoy, meri to humaysha bhen ya aunty lagay gi. LOLOL

sometimes(actually a lot of times) i think that Indians and Pakistanis are actually very alike in a lot of ways........in thought.......... in deed!!!:)

well 1 fellow country man disapointed me here badly as for the thought goes :rolleyes:

Listen ladies and gentlemen. I will marry a girl from my village. She will obey me, no matter what I say. Money or no money. She will be by my side to the end when we get married. This is the difference between western and european culture and Muslim and Pakistani culture.

Yaar yeh obey kee baat na kar...is she your beloved companion or a possession ?

well 1 fellow country man disapointed me here badly as for the thought goes :rolleyes:

Oh sorry...behan jee joke thaa. Meri itnee majaal keh mein neh aap seh umar pooch leee...aap ka to, I'm sure, abhi abhi ID card banna ho ga !

Back
Top Bottom