What's new

What will be Pakistan's response to Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan doesnt recognize Israel, volunteered pilots to Israeli-Arab wars,helping to anti Israeli organizations around the world, and boycott Israeli goods.
As for selling weapons to Indians, so does U.S , Russia, France and many others - You want to nuke them too?
And the best part for last,
Israel has nuclear weapons, we developed them before you, we have more means to deliver them, and we have longer and more capable missiles to do so.
You can search for Dolphin submarines, Popeye SLCM, Jericho 3 missiles and Israeli air launched missiles in your free time
Let me say and I will be the first we did wrong to meddle in middle East and we know better now you should too. It's not about more or less once
delivered it ends every thing. So we should not
Meddle in each other's wars and politics and even geopolitics. Both of us will be safe that way
We can't afford another strong enemy and you can't afford a real existential threat. We can agree to disagree on everything else.

Ill ask some ISI officials to get your adres and send it by FedEx, Thts wht u want I gss????
Fine, but you didn't answer the more obvious question - why on earth would Israel need to send her soldiers to man Indian missile sites?

That is just absurd. At the most Israel wants to be recognized as a State within the borders as defined by her now. There is no plan to 'rule the Middle East' - it would serve absolutely no purpose since Israel already has to deal with the demographic reality of her Arab population explosion - why on earth would they want to turn their Jewish majority State into an extremely small Jewish minority State?

Stop listening to Mullah propaganda.
Sorry but I. Gss go look my whole history on PDF I'm worst of the nullha enemy , but pls stop spreading this Israeli acceptance theory on PDF?
It can't happen, and will not happen doesn't matters how many times tht stupid Arabic prince comes to pakistan with as many as of his fake investment deals, Pakistan and Pakistanis are not stupid as of him

Fine, but you didn't answer the more obvious question - why on earth would Israel need to send her soldiers to man Indian missile sites?
Cause whole world is laughing on india tht it can't use it own weapons?
And all. Thy can do is to fire thier air Marshall's

Sorry but I. Gss go look my whole history on PDF I'm worst of the nullha enemy , but pls stop spreading this Israeli acceptance theory on PDF?
It can't happen, and will not happen doesn't matters how many times tht stupid Arabic prince comes to pakistan with as many as of his fake investment deals, Pakistan and Pakistanis are not stupid as of him
Look, I'm not saying that Pakistan should accept Israel without the Palestinian conflict being resolved, but, as SMQ was quoted as saying in the Israeli media, Pakistan has no enmity with Israel and would welcome her as a friend PROVIDED the Palestinian issue is resolved.

Israel knows reply is coming.
As per best knowledge they are not, you know KSA wants to have relation with Israel abd for that they consulted Pakistan as well and wanted the same from us but some traitors don't want that example is Hamid Mir who first started with Crow drama and now portray himself as patriotic he played this card on behalf of India so that Israel help India during war because if Pakistan have relation with Israel then Israel would be neutral but Indian don't want that.....Why the hell they want little mending relations to spoil for India? You know on behest of CIA / USA MOSSAD help our intelligence agencies to eliminate R&AW agents from SWAT valley.

Cause whole world is laughing on india tht it can't use it own weapons?
And all. Thy can do is to fire thier air Marshall's
You're underestimating the enemy. The IAF plan to bomb Balakot was actually well thought out (decoys, PAF response times), it's another matter that their government picked an empty forest as a target. They know how to use their weapons.

Yes, one could argue that the PAF outsmarted them tactically when it bombed in IoK and shot down 2 of their planes, but that doesn't mean they don't know how to use their weapon systems.

Ill ask some ISI officials to get your adres and send it by FedEx, Thts wht u want I gss????
They are not involve in any such adventures since 80s for obvious reasons and I am talking about MOSSAD....Even they work with our intelligence agencies to identify R&AW stooges during Swat valley operation....get your facts correct.

Look, I'm not saying that Pakistan should accept Israel without the Palestinian conflict being resolved, but, as SMQ was quoted as saying in the Israeli media, Pakistan has no enmity with Israel and would welcome her as a friend PROVIDED the Palestinian issue is resolved.
Brother I only can request u, to pls come out of your dreams and look at the real world from Jordan to Qatar and to KSA all has bow down to Israel and does it takes Palestine to be resolved?
Brother it can't just happen leave it, it can be ur wishes but it's not how world is moving now Israel wants to take out our nuclear power its not a secret and it will do wht ever it can. Do and at what time suits them the best Thts the time

They are not involve in any such adventures since 80s for obvious reasons and I am talking about MOSSAD....Even they work with our intelligence agencies to identify R&AW stooges during Swat valley operation....get your facts correct.
Mosaad never worked with us, wht we get connected is with few Israeli supporters who tried thier best to give us lollipops in the past and Thts it

You're underestimating the enemy. The IAF plan to bomb Balakot was actually well thought out (decoys, PAF response times), it's another matter that their government picked an empty forest as a target. They know how to use their weapons.

Yes, one could argue that the PAF outsmarted them tactically when it bombed in IoK and shot down 2 of their planes, but that doesn't mean they don't know how to use their weapon systems.
They just wanted to show some drama to their public for votes but our forces decided to act even in response to drama since some of our other neighbors took seriously of this Indian Natak.

Mosaad never worked with us, wht we get connected is with few Israeli supporters who tried thier best to give us lollipops in the past and Thts it
You are a kid and I don't argue with ignorant kids....

You have to understand that both India and Pakistan are engaging in a massive PR/propaganda battle right now. Both nations are trying to push media narratives that can unite the nation. Some of these narratives are pushed by the government, some by quasi-government (people in the government but with their own unsanctioned agendas) and some by the populist media (journalists with their own agendas).

While my view is that the political (all major political parties) and military leadership recognizes the reality of Israel’s existence and wants to move forward with developing an official relationship with Israel, the ‘populist sentiment’ in Pakistan, especially with the Mullah rabble rousers, makes it difficult for the leadership to take such positions publicly. When ‘unsanctioned’ government and media individuals promote these Israel theories, they take on a life of their own and no one in politics wants to be seen defending Israel - there’s no domestic political benefit from it.

Even a rebuttal of these accusations could be distorted into ‘support for Israel’. Plus Pakistan is still dealing with extremist religious terorrism - any perceived ‘support’ for Israel will likely be used by these terrorist groups as further justification to conduct terrorist attacks within Pakistan.
Beautifully surmised, good Sir. Really appreciated.

It's real, PM met senior journalists today and he informed India along with Israel was planning to attack but the message was dilevered and things defused.

Hamid Mir in today's Capital talk also asked FM about this and he admitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom