What's new

What will be China's immigration policy?

As China rises - most people leaving for the US would instead try to get into China. Especially the poorer nations China is friendly with. what do you think will be the policy of the Chinese government?
Rises to what income figure? "If" by the time China reaches the supa bowa status, most countries in Asia will reach at least the middle income status like Thailand at the moment. Thai people are not looking for work oversea or emigrate to another country.

The policy will evolve over time.

Soon, citizenship will be given to over seas Chinese first, then other citizens.

As China's working class gets less and less, we will need more work force.

I know other poorer countries have already came to China looking for work. A job in Shanghai and Beijing is so much more than say a job in their home country.

I believe the majority will be overseas Chinese, Vietnam, Philippines, and other South Asian nations.

The US didn't get their policy over night, how could we. We would need to see where we are at and what needs to be done to make that call.

Evil CCP uses one child policy to reduce Han population and welcome their foreign masters to seize our country. Evil CCP always
please their masters because their ancestors are a Jewish-Max

Evil CCP uses one child policy to reduce Han population and welcome their foreign masters to seize our country. Evil CCP always
please their masters because their ancestors are a Jewish-Max

yea, if white americans are not endangered, I don't think we will be a problem......

Also, you are in thailand for reasons unknown, if you must you can come back to add to that population.

Rises to what income figure? "If" by the time China reaches the supa bowa status, most countries in Asia will reach at least the middle income status like Thailand at the moment. Thai people are not looking for work oversea or emigrate to another country.

Do you know how much GDP China would need to match the per capita income of the US? It would be very hard to lift the entire Chinese population to 1st world living standards let alone all of Asia. India alone will probably send troves of workers to China.

I heard that there are 300 thousand African immigrants in Guangzhou, both legal and illegal.

China, immigration policy? :rofl:

The general guideline should be:

China is not and will not be an immigration country. Thank you and Bye Bye!

---

The CPC officials who introduced these 300,000 Africans into China shold be hung at the nearest lamposts.

---

China was once, for a very brief of time, an immigration country - Tan China. Some Arabs/Persian traders in their 100s or 1,000s were allowed to settle inside a designiated neighbourhood...

1,200 years later, what China got? 10s of 1,000,000s of self-identified Muslims, who geneticaly speaking are actually more like >90% Chinese, how ironic...

---

Naturally speaking, native people are only forced to loss their gene pool after they are conquered by brutal force – wars!

Have China and the Chinese lost racial survial wars to Africans?

Then WTF China allows them to change Chinese gene pool?!

They have NO right to do so, CPC has no right to let them to do so!

Some times, when I llok into some travel blogs on Xi’an, China, once the great capital of Tan China, the “NYC” at a time, I’d imagine that the foreign travellers must have been marvelled by some replicas of Tan China typical Han Chinese architectures, palaces, streets , Han Chinese dresses, etc, some Tan China “Time Square” perhaps?

Guess what they have there?

I feel utter shame when finding out that next to the one of the world’s greatest wonders - First Emperor’s terracotta army - is Muslim Quarter ( no offence to Muslims per se) in the heart of the city on the offer selling snacks and kebabs! I mean WOW!

This is the impact of merely 100s or 1,000 tiny immigration! Imagine what 300,000 would look like?

---

If allowed to stay and mingle with the locals, these 300,000 Africans will make the entire South China look like India by the end of the century, guaranteed!

---

NO!!!

---

1. China must remain racially Chinese, Han Chinese by and large.

2. If China won't allow duel citizenship which I suspect so, it should consider giving overseas Chinese permanent residency statue if certain criteria are met.

3. To keep Han Chinese gene pool hence average IQ intact, China should NEVER give any other people Chinese nationality, except in some VERY rare cases, but only to people with Northern European ancestry ( o.e. the people with slightly lower innate average IQ of 100 or 100+ hence not detrimental to Han Chinese average) AFTER they have made significant contributions, technological speaking mainly, to China.

4. Furthermore, to the said Northen European immigrants, permanent residency should be still preferred and applied in most cases rather than citizenship.

Almost all historic great empires, expcet China, have had this braindead self-destructive open immigration policy before completely melt down due to direct and irreversable damage to the native population gene pool hence average IQ... look at where are the Great Romans now? Half of Italy is a cesspol!

If India softens up to China, China could be #1 spot for Indian immigrants, even though most would be illegal

China, immigration policy? :rofl:

The general guideline should be:

China is not and will not be an immigration country. Thank you and Bye Bye!

---

The CPC officials who introduced these 300,000 Africans into China shold be hung at the nearest lamposts.

---

China was once, for a very brief of time, an immigration country - Tan China. Some Arabs/Persian traders in their 100s or 1,000s were allowed to settle inside a designiated neighbourhood...

1,200 years later, what China got? 10s of 1,000,000s of self-identified Muslims, who geneticaly speaking are actually more like >90% Chinese, how ironic...

---

If allowed to stay and mingle witht he locals, these 300,000 Africans will make the entire South China look like India by the end of the century, guatanteed!

---

NO!!!

---

1. China should remain racially Chinese, Han Chinese by and large.

2. If China won't allow duel citizenship which I suspect so, it should consider giving overseas Chinese permanent residency statue if certain criteria are met.

3. To keep Han Chinese gene pool hence average IQ intact, China should NEVER give any other people Chinese nationality, except in some VERY rare cases, but only to people with Northern European ancestry ( o.e. the people with slightly lower innate average IQ of 100 or 100+ hence not detrimental to Han Chinese average) AFTER they have made significant contributions, technological speaking mainly, to China.

4. Furthermore, to the said Northen European immigrants, permanent residency should be still preferred and applied in most cases rather than citizenship.

Almost all historic great empires, expcet China, have had this braindead self-destructive open immigration policy before completely melt down due to direct and irreversable damage to the native population gene pool hence average IQ... look at where are the Great Romans now? Half of Italy is a cesspol!

WTF are you talking about? those African traders and others are not considered immigrants because they don't have citizenship. They can be legally deported anytime. And speaking of foreign religions, Buddhism, Manichaesm and now Christianity have spread in China without singificant amounts of foreigners coming to China. And oh by the way alot of the Persians were Zoroastrians or Christians, not just Muslims. There were Zoroastrian fire temples and Nestorian Churches in the Tang capital.

What I see here is someone with a severe inferiority complex towards northern europeans. IQ tests were invented by westerners and here you are drooling all over IQ. Before the 19th century nobody even heard of an IQ score.

I am for no immigration, but don't make up fake and retarded excuses for it.

National minorities in China now regardless of where they originated hundreds of years ago, are not to be considered immigrants or detrimental to "Han chinese average". Many of the best soldiers were from minority nationalities like the Hui, Salar, Dongxiang, Tibetans, and others. Fighting abilities have nothing to do with IQ. I saw your ridiculous posts theorizing on how people conquered other nations because their IQ was higher.

@Okemos

FYI the KMT also has affirmative actions for minorities. When it ruled the mainland and on Taiwan they had affirmative action and quotas at universities. There were spaces for minority (Tibetan and Mongol) students at universities in the capital and minorities like Dongxiang and others at the military academy. There was an entire government office called the Mongolian and Tibetan Affairs Commission which still exists on Taiwan. It allocated resources to and dealt with minority nationalities. Your rant on the CCP being pro minority was really asinine.

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF are you talking about? those African traders and others are not considered immigrants because they don't have citizenship.They can be legally deported anytime.

good, only for now...

And speaking of foreign religions, Buddhism, Manichaesm and now Christianity have spread in China without singificant amounts of foreigners coming to China.

A red herring.

China was seperated to India by the highest moutain ranges in the world, hence travelling was impossible. China only remotely started to know a little about India at about Tang era. If Buddhism had been introduced to China now or 40 years from now, China would have had 10s of millions of Indian immigrants already to be conservative.

Christianity timing was also different. it was introduced to China when China was at its lowest, economically and technologically hence immigration was not attractive for most Christians.

And oh by the way alot of the Persians were Zoroastrians or Christians, not just Muslims. There were Zoroastrian fire temples and Nestorian Churches in the Tang capital.

genetics were more or less the same as their neighbooring racial kin such as Arabs.

What I see here is someone with a severe inferiority complex towards northern europeans. IQ tests were invented by westerners and here you are drooling all over IQ. Before the 19th century nobody even heard of an IQ score.

inferiority?? no, it´s borderline supeority, but honestly just plain fact, nothing inferior or superior.

Before the 19th century nobody even heard of an IQ score, yet since the start of humanity, everyone knew what´s intelligence, who is smart and who is not, ppl know it when they see one since time immemorial . IQ test is just a modern proxy.

I am for no immigration, but don't make up fake and retarded excuses for it..

unless you are a red hot Marxist of courseit, qhat i said is neither fake nor retarded, which is reserved for some others, mind you language.

National minorities in China now regardless of where they originated hundreds of years ago, are not to be considered immigrants or detrimental to "Han chinese average".Many of the best soldiers were from minority nationalities like the Hui, Salar, Dongxiang, Tibetans, and others. Fighting abilities have nothing to do with IQ.

Strawman! I didn´t insult national minorities, not one word, and didn´t mention `fighting ability` at all. In fact many these `mnorities` are artifically `Mao era` red creation, and many have significant Han Chinese admixture over time to the extend that when they dress the same standing there you can´t tell whom is whom.

Admit it, do you really think that China would have achieved the same or even remotely close in hisotry if it were populated mostly by Tibetans, or Tajiks, or Somalis, for instance, instead of Han? it´s not even funny.

I saw your ridiculous posts theorizing on how people conquered other nations because their IQ was higher.

In fact, it has been largely so.

In science community, it is a well known and long established theory that higher IQ is the direct result of the ice ages.

Thus people from the north ( presumablely and generally having higher IQ ) have won most if not all battles against ppl from the south( presumablely and generally having lower IQ ). It´s been theorised and tested by many historians and eminent figures such as Galton.

e.g. China has only been conquered twice in history, both by people from the north with similar or slightly higher IQ average- Mogols and Manchus, similar went for the Romans for another typical example, whereas generally speaking a southern people/tribe has never conquered a people/tribe originated from the north in a significant way but reversely - Indian history is a typical case in point.

Some times, when I llok into some travel blogs on Xi’an, China, once the great capital of Tan China, the “NYC” at a time, I’d imagine that the foreign travellers must have been marvelled by some replicas of Tan China typical Han Chinese architectures, palaces, streets , Han Chinese dresses, etc, some Tan China “Time Square” perhaps?

Guess what they have there?

I feel utter shame when finding out that next to the one of the world’s greatest wonders - First Emperor’s terracotta army - is Muslim Quarter ( no offence to Muslims per se) in the heart of the city on the offer selling snacks and kebabs! I mean WOW!

This is the impact of merely 100s or 1,000 tiny immigration! Imagine what 300,000 would look like?

I kind of agree how the heart of the great Chang'An, capital of Tang Dynasty, is now a Muslim quarter? Now those Muslims claim they are somehow Arab descendants even though they might have like 1% of gene relationship with those couple of thousands of Arab merchants. On the other hand, I do admire the power of brainwashing and self-identification. But I think most people want to claim separate minority identity to get preferable treatments, since people are greedy when it comes to material interests.

If a couple thousand Arab merchants can turn heart of Chang'An into Muslim quarter, with so many Africans in Guangzhou, Guangzhou in a couple of hundred years will be like little Nigeria? Those people will then claim preferable treatment, further burdening native population. As long as this preferable treatment to so called minorities divides people based on non-essential traits, majority of people will be against immigration.

I kind of agree how the heart of the great Chang'An, capital of Tang Dynasty, is now a Muslim quarter? Now those Muslims claim they are somehow Arab descendants even though they might have like 1% of gene relationship with those couple of thousands of Arab merchants. On the other hand, I do admire the power of brainwashing and self-identification. But I think most people want to claim separate minority identity to get preferable treatments, since people are greedy when it comes to material interests.

If a couple thousand Arab merchants can turn heart of Chang'An into Muslim quarter, with so many Africans in Guangzhou, Guangzhou in a couple of hundred years will be like little Nigeria? Those people will then claim preferable treatment, further burdening native population. As long as this preferable treatment to so called minorities divides people based on non-essential traits, majority of people will be against immigration.

Very much agreed.

The top 2 attractions of xi’an recommend to int’l tourists are :

1. First Emperor’s terracotta army

2. Muslim kebab quarter (massive) in the city centre

What do they think that a tourrist from Saudi, or England or Germany or Chile would opinion of the legacy of great capital of the most glorious Chinese dynasty- Tang? and Chinese culture at a time, AND now, in general?

It’s just like when you go to Paris, instead of Louvre, Musee d’Orsay, Jardin du Luxembourg, Notre Dame, Arc de Triomphe, etc etc, they recommend you to see greater ones – Moroccan One-Euro shops in Zone 4 or Cambodian street food market opposite to Chinatown. :cheesy: What do you think of the French civilisation then?

It’s a bloody shame.

good, only for now...

A red herring.

China was seperated to India by the highest moutain ranges in the world, hence travelling was impossible. China only remotely started to know a little about India at about Tang era. If Buddhism had been introduced to China now or 40 years from now, China would have had 10s of millions of Indian immigrants already to be conservative.

Christianity timing was also different. it was introduced to China when China was at its lowest, economically and technologically hence immigration was not attractive for most Christians.

Then why don't you complain about Buddhism and Christianity among Han people like you do with another religion?

genetics were more or less the same as their neighbooring racial kin such as Arabs.

:omghaha:

Iranians? Racial kins to Arabs? :cheesy:

[Quotewinferiority?? no, it´s borderline supeority, but honestly just plain fact, nothing inferior or superior.

Before the 19th century nobody even heard of an IQ score, yet since the start of humanity, everyone knew what´s intelligence, who is smart and who is not, ppl know it when they see one since time immemorial . IQ test is just a modern proxy.

unless you are a red hot Marxist of courseit, qhat i said is neither fake nor retarded, which is reserved for some others, mind you language.[/quote]

ok show me how much you have contributed to civilization with your IQ score. :omghaha:

Strawman! I didn´t insult national minorities, not one word, and didn´t mention `fighting ability` at all. In fact many these `mnorities` are artifically `Mao era` red creation, and many have significant Han Chinese admixture over time to the extend that when they dress the same standing there you can´t tell whom is whom.

Admit it, do you really think that China would have achieved the same or even remotely close in hisotry if it were populated mostly by Tibetans, or Tajiks, or Somalis, for instance, instead of Han? it´s not even funny.

Wrong, the Salar, Dongxiang, hui and Tibetans date back to the Ming dynasty as separate minorities. And the "Mao era" mistakes with classifying minorities have to do with the names of the ethnic groups and not whether they exist. Like the Uyghurs. They are a minority but the name of their ethnic group is a result of Soviet historical illiteracy. In fact, the CPC REJECTED alot of minorities like the Utsul who speak their own language and are descended from Cham who fled Vietnam's invasion. Utsul are incorrectly classified as Hui.

As if Mao could invent and create dozens of different languages on his own, hahaha.

In fact, it has been largely so.

In science community, it is a well known and long established theory that higher IQ is the direct result of the ice ages.

Thus people from the north ( presumablely and generally having higher IQ ) have won most if not all battles against ppl from the south( presumablely and generally having lower IQ ). It´s been theorised and tested by many historians and eminent figures such as Galton.

e.g. China has only been conquered twice in history, both by people from the north with similar or slightly higher IQ average- Mogols and Manchus, similar went for the Romans for another typical example, whereas generally speaking a southern people/tribe has never conquered a people/tribe originated from the north in a significant way but reversely - Indian history is a typical case in point.

You are being a total historical illiterate or retard. The Hui in Xi'an Chang'an aren't descended from Arab merchants during the Tang dynasty but from central asians who came to China during the Yuan dynasty. There were massive migrations from central asia led by princes like Sayyid Ajall Shams ad-din omar. Many Hui are descended from him. The tale about Taizong having a dream of the Prophet Muhammad and the origin of Hui being from Arabs in Xi'an is an apocryphal legend which spread among the Hui.

In fact most Hui who are Muslim don't trace their geneaology and don't know where exactly their ancestors came from. The people who trace it are the NON MUSLIM Hui in Fujian. The people in Quanzhou who practice non Muslim religions, like the Pu, Ding, Xia, and Guo clans.

In fact the Hui Guo clan tried to claim descent from a Tang dynasty General Guo Ziyi, but found out that their real ancestor was a Persian Muslim. Many foreign nomads who invaded north China before and after the Tang dynasty tried to claim Han ancestry.

CHINESE-IRANIAN RELATIONS vii. SE. China ? Encyclopaedia Iranica

The first Muslim family to return to the city after the political situation had improved was the Xia family, descended from Borhān-al-Dīn Kāzerūnī; since then the position of imam at the Masjed al-Aṣḥāb has been passed down through this line. According to a genealogical manuscript dated 1594, the Ding family, now consisting of more than 10,000 members living in the township of Chen-dai, 10 km south of the city, claims descent from Sayyed-e Ajall Šams-al-Dīn Boḵārī (Ding). In the village of Bai-qi, 10 km east of the city, the Guo family, also numbering more than 10,000 people, is believed to be descended from Ebn Tūr, known as Daqqāq (Chen et al., pp. 102-03, fig. 211), a Persian Muslim who had settled in Quan-zhou during the Yuan period, according to Guo genealogical records, in which his son is mentioned as an ancestor of the family. There is no clear genealogical record of the Li family in the city, though Li Nu, elder son of Li Lü, visited Hormoz as a missionary in 1376, married a Persian girl there, and brought her back to Quan-zhou (Li). Since the 15th century the Muslims of Quan-zhou, as a minority group within Han society, have been largely assimilated, with the exception of several families closely connected to the Masjed al-Aṣḥāb, who have remained faithful to Islam (Chen, 1989).

I think the chinese will, like the US has done, favor the friendly nations. Pakistanis should be the most preferred population for them and we can expect 100s of thousands of pakistanis all over china very soon.

heheh.. that will be fun .. when a critical mass build up rather soon, there will be "demands" which will prompt CPC to crack down harshly on religious extremism and this will inturn trigger of spates of bombings and acts of djehad by non state actors. lol...

India average IQ=81, China=105

Average IQ of Chinese-Indian mix = (105+81)/2 =93 = China becomes Vietnam!

That of course, is apart from the immediate cutural enlightenment of gang rapes and outdoor NO2.

yea.. china has hi iq , and lo eq. they will have another cultural revolution and kill themselves by more innovative means

If India softens up to China, China could be #1 spot for Indian immigrants, even though most would be illegal

just like pakistanis will flood into delhi and mumbai if india eases up on pak.

@Speeder 2 @Okemos @szft517

You are so proud of something the western man created. You go by the western man's standards. The only thing Chinese people need it not to believe in high IQ making you superior crap, but YOU have to be proud of YOUR background, ethnicity and national origin in itself. We do not need arguments about high IQ to justify banning immigration, and even right now I'm overlooking your hypocrisy on why you don't complain about Buddhism or Buddhist temples in China but you target another religion for being foreign.

We are proud of being Chinese and thats it. We do not give a damn about what other people think of us. We can ban immigration not because we have this stupid western made intelligence quotient but because we are proud of being Chines and NOT being Indians which is why we don't let Indians to flood into China. We wouldn't let Japanese in either even if they have a higher IQ.

@Speeder 2 @Okemos @szft517

You are so proud of something the western man created. You go by the western man's standards. The only thing Chinese people need it not to believe in high IQ making you superior crap, but YOU have to be proud of YOUR background, ethnicity and national origin in itself. We do not need arguments about high IQ to justify banning immigration, and even right now I'm overlooking your hypocrisy on why you don't complain about Buddhism or Buddhist temples in China but you target another religion for being foreign.

We are proud of being Chinese and thats it. We do not give a damn about what other people think of us. We can ban immigration not because we have this stupid western made intelligence quotient but because we are proud of being Chines and NOT being Indians which is why we don't let Indians to flood into China. We wouldn't let Japanese in either even if they have a higher IQ.

Hi brother, can you stop being so serious? This is a forum for fun. People are talking iq mainly for trolling.

Back
Top Bottom