What's new

What weapons Pakistan Army Interested to buy from Russia

T
No big deal

Moscow and New Delhi have a strategic defence relationship and Russia isn’t going to risk that over a pea-sized helicopter deal. Boris Volkhonsky, head of the Asian sector of the Russian Institute for Strategic Studies,feels that although India has always tended to react badly to the idea of arms being supplied to Pakistan, he doesn't expect collaboration between Moscow and Islamabad to cause problems. “India and Pakistan both buy weapons from the US, and this has not bothered (India),” he says.

Indeed, India has purchased defence equipment from the US, France, the UK and Ukraine – which have regularly supplied arms to Pakistan – without its relations hitting turbulence with any of these nations. So long as Russia doesn’t cross the red line by supply strategic weapons like jet fighters, submarines or missiles to Pakistan, India doesn’t have any reason to be alarmed. As Chemezov assures, “Our strategic partner has always been and will be India.”

No turbulence: Russian choppers rule subcontinental skies | Russia & India Report
than why india opposed it when mushy visited moscow in 2004 u can dig article when mushy visited moscow indians were puting pressure on russia to not have any relation with pakistan. Why than did it because india still not happy but russia now firm on its policy as india choose russian enemy as friend than russia is free country to choose allies and port for its navy which india dont have and far away from russia

India never like russia china defence deals but russia consider china more suitable than india as a friend.

Now russia knew sho holds the key for strategic position in area

1. Is China ready to sell J20 to Pakistan and can Pakistan Affort it ?
2. Now since you are in favour of Su 35 than how many number of Squardon.
3. You haven't mention any SAM either HQ-9 or S 400 or any specific
4. Are you going for offensive or all these for defensive
Yes dear we can afford j 20 in bext 10 years when it mature.
SU 35 i think anything from 20 to 50 will be enough
as far as Air defence conserned we buy anything of HIigh altitude options are Buk S 400 or H Q 9 and Pantsir

And SU 35 is coming with a price rag which F 16 has so better and cheap in its clasz

T

than why india opposed it when mushy visited moscow in 2004 u can dig article when mushy visited moscow indians were puting pressure on russia to not have any relation with pakistan. Why than did it because india still not happy but russia now firm on its policy as india choose russian enemy as friend than russia is free country to choose allies and port for its navy which india dont have and far away from russia

India never like russia china defence deals but russia consider china more suitable than india as a friend.

Now russia knew sho holds the key for strategic position in area
:rolleyes:

Whereas there are tensions between the US and both Russia (ukraine) and China (scs), India have no hostilities with the west, and are strategic partners with Russia and do a lot of trade with China.

also partners with both Iran and Israel.

fair enough. but the f22p is now out dated pakistan will most likely procure a stealth design. more to the size of the type 54a frigate from china. or possibly that ship.

from what i know russia offered the Tor M SAM systems also there are reports of the mil 28 but i dont think that will develop in to an order
We have already ordered 4 more F-22 P

Zarvan r u sure we ordered for more if yes i dont like it we could have bought 2 destroyers instead 4 old crap
8 F-22 P Frigates we will have in total as for Type 54 Frigate I am pretty sure they would also come in large numbers and also Type 56 Corvette

Kashtan CIWS is considered as best CIWS (made by Russia) in the world and will be very good for Pakistan Navy.

We have already ordered 4 more F-22 P
ok in the eventuality this order for 4 ship exists will it look like the original f22p's you currently have or will it have stealth characteristics like the c28a ? or is it just a c28a variant with a vls. because i'v been told your very keen on getting vls ship

13 pages latter nothing positive came out of this thread.
i will tell you why nothing has come out of it . because you are hardly buying anything from russia is only mil-35 helicopters (36 max), TOR M sams , and there rumours of the su-35 which i doubt will happen.

Ok now you can close thread @Horus please do the honours

What a
8 F-22 P Frigates we will have in total as for Type 54 Frigate I am pretty sure they would also come in large numbers and also Type 56 Corvette
what about destroyers why navy is becoming one dinensiinal platform given our sea border are stretched 50 to 100 nautical miles IN have more destroyers than frugates

ok in the eventuality this order for 4 ship exists will it look like the original f22p's you currently have or will it have stealth characteristics like the c28a ? or is it just a c28a variant with a vls. because i'v been told your very keen on getting vls ship

i will tell you why nothing has come out of it . because you are hardly buying anything from russia is only mil-35 helicopters (36 max), TOR M sams , and there rumours of the su-35 which i doubt will happen.

Ok now you can close thread @Horus please do the honours
Us It is because of the stupid government and old stooges sitting in the military hierarchy.

Unfortunately best of both.
im british so it's more to the problem of money than anything else, 61.8 billion is a lot of money but we have the world leading tech and thats not cheap, our astute class submarines can detect a ship leaving new-york harbour from Portsmouth harbour. even the US were shocked.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom