What's new

What weapons Pakistan Army Interested to buy from Russia

I neither drink tea or coffee, and I repeat we have HQ-9 as well as HQ-16. May be in talks for HQ-17 also.
ok the guy at the pakistans consulate told me pakistan is buying type 94 sub, and my source< the guy who worked there. it could have just been a cleaner , but its a source i'm sticking to his say.

One thing is sure from the Zarvan's Source i.e
VODKA WITH TOT

ok the guy at the pakistans consulate told me pakistan is buying type 94 sub, and my source< the guy who worked there. it could have just been a cleaner , but its a source i'm sticking to his say.
so what according to your "source" is pakistan " buying" from Russia ..... sir :azn:

Nothing is officially confirmed so we can only talk about the wishlist

I am talking about F-22 Frigate Sir
fair enough. but the f22p is now out dated pakistan will most likely procure a stealth design. more to the size of the type 54a frigate from china. or possibly that ship.

Nothing is officially confirmed so we can only talk about the wishlist
from what i know russia offered the Tor M SAM systems also there are reports of the mil 28 but i dont think that will develop in to an order

Russian Su-35 Fighter Jet Sees Export Orders Soar / Sputnik International

Russian Su-35 Fighter Jet Sees Export Orders Soar

Other potential buyers include Pakistan and Brazil, with Kramnik also referring to figures from manufacturer Polet, which makes parts for the Su-35, showing increased production of its onboard system in order to fulfil orders for a total of 60 aircraft from Vietnam, Venezuela and Indonesia.

Pakistan in list now i believe it more i think Paksitan can order or have like upto 50 su35

Russian Su-35 Fighter Jet Sees Export Orders Soar / Sputnik International

Russian Su-35 Fighter Jet Sees Export Orders Soar

Other potential buyers include Pakistan and Brazil, with Kramnik also referring to figures from manufacturer Polet, which makes parts for the Su-35, showing increased production of its onboard system in order to fulfil orders for a total of 60 aircraft from Vietnam, Venezuela and Indonesia.

Pakistan in list now i believe it more i think Paksitan can order or have like upto 50 su35
it is a possibility but i doubt it, and also that will annoy the indian a lot as it is more advanced than the their su30-mki

maybe they can buy in future if not now
as india is turning away from russia
not royal customer any more they are going for latest rafael and US toys

There will no su35 deal period. Pakistan will opt for single engine only. yes Indian factor will be there.
They will go for j 31 to counter Indian FGFA.
Actually F-15E is the best choise to counter MKI but bad experience with USA and the cost is the problem

maybe they can buy in future if not now
as india is turning away from russia
not royal customer any more they are going for latest rafael and US toys
Royal Customer !!! whats that
You forgot FGFA which will be about 40 Billion and Super Sukhoi upgrade.
In Real world no one is friend only pure Buissness and profit. You got Buck take any Toy.period.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom