What's new

What weapons Pakistan Army Interested to buy from Russia

i think you had way too much coffee this morning. pakistan is in negations for the hq-9 and hq-16. yes thats true.

but china giving you the j20? i think you need a stronger coffee to get you into reality. the j20 is built specifically for plaaf and is banned from being exported.

the su-35 is fake news to push india to go Russian and buy the su-35, or they will lose it to Pakistan. Pakistan cant afford it. 24 jest will cost you $2billion ($85 million each) they still need $1.4 for the 36 fc-20's their ordered.

and now the armed forces is prioritising the budget towards the navy. as the air force got a large bulk of the budget for quiet some time. now they realised that the navy needs help. and is being helped.

and please don't say you have friends in the armed forced who tell you. or you have "sources" because you probably do, but its false. i dont buy the idea someone is telling you what the armed forces is procuring or what they are doing.

Pakistan first to China's table for HQ-9, HQ-16 missile systems|WCT

i will contact the Pakistani consulate in London and notify them that some wanna be leaker is revealing information about the armed forces of Pakistan on the internet. then you will find out what happens.
When my source tells me or any other official talks about it they deliberately are leaking it so grow up.

received what? please do tell. all of this is being reported
No it isn't media reports are late few batteries of both system already arrived more would come soon INSHALLAH. Some reports also suggest that we are also interested in HQ -17.

When my source tells me or any other official talks about it they deliberately are leaking it so grow up.
im 35 so your the child being this place of knowledge. where you have links. and next time stay away from the coffee and have tea or milk and cookies next time

received what? please do tell. all of this is being reported
Leaking such sensitive information regarding defense procurement will lead Zarvan Sahab behind bar and the unown source will be caught after interrogation of Zarvan by ISI

im 35 so your the child being this place of knowledge. where you have links. and next time stay away from the coffee and have tea or milk and cookies next time
I neither drink tea or coffee, and I repeat we have HQ-9 as well as HQ-16. May be in talks for HQ-17 also.

I neither drink tea or coffee, and I repeat we have HQ-9 as well as HQ-16. May be in talks for HQ-17 also.
I am fine buddy Blue Marlin. My friend Zarvan I told you don't talk speculation because you are not any PAF spoke person not any senior member of People liberation of China.

Even I can declare F-22 is in IAF INSHALLAH

Leaking such sensitive information regarding defense procurement will lead Zarvan Sahab behind bar and the unown source will be caught after interrogation of Zarvan by ISI
Mr ISI gives a dam Army guys are telling these because Army wants it out. It is their way for past 5 to 10 years

I am fine buddy Blue Marlin. My friend Zarvan I told you don't talk speculation because you are not any PAF spoke person not any senior member of People liberation of China.

O genius F-22 I am talking about is Frigate not USA made Fighter Jet

You want to think I am just speculating okay good keep thinking that Sir.

No it isn't media reports are late few batteries of both system already arrived more would come soon INSHALLAH. Some reports also suggest that we are also interested in HQ -17.
rubbish! you said your getting the hq-16 so where did the hq-17 come from? and why are you bring god into this?

i tell you what i will say this. in 10 years china is giving Pakistan 2 aircraft carriers, 6 type-55 10000 tonne destroyers, 24 frigates , 36 corvettes, 72 missile boats, and 6 nuclear subs, and my source? i have my sources you dont need to know.

because if you are making extreme claims of buying the j20 and high altitude sams . so then why cant i say the navy is buy a huge amount of stuff from china. i have my sources right. i don't need to tell. you. shut up about know a lot other wise i WILL make your are dealt with, by Pakistani authorities.

Last edited:
Mr ISI gives a dam Army guys are telling these because Army wants it out. It is their way for past 5 to 10 years

So army had chosen you to become their mouth for telling all this BLUFF. Then its OK keep doing.

I am not genius like you Sir but I do was referring to the F-22 Jet fighter.

So army had chosen you to become their mouth for telling all this BLUFF. Then its OK keep doing.

I am not genius like you Sir but I do was referring to the F-22 Jet fighter.
Off course all is bluff no truth at all 8-):what::coffee:

Thanks for the confirmation. But don't be BIG MOUTH
Main-Big-Mouth.jpg

You want to think I am just speculating okay good keep thinking that Sir.
wise guy he said f22 in iaf (indian air force) not indian navy he's right your wrong. not a surprise to a lot of people.

Hey buddy I how is the life going and this time create some interesting thread.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom