What's new

What weapons Pakistan Army Interested to buy from Russia

russia will do war on pakistan . russia a good friend of india
Sir, Can India do war on USA??, as USA is arch-rival of Russia. Russia a good friend of india

ont forget we are maturingowr air warfare doctroine around MKIs for more than a decade now and know everything about them like you know about F16s :coffee:

Sir, you know the aircraft but you don't know the pilots..

guy seriously is Russia is ready to sale SU35 to Pakistan
and will even India allow it
Did India ask russia for its purchases from USA, France??

We have already ordered 4 more F-22 P
those 4 are f-23 not f-22

Last edited:
Sir, Can India do war on USA??, as USA is arch-rival of Russia. Russia a good friend of india

Sir, you the aircraft but you don't know the pilots..

There is no such thing as F-23 . It can be a type 54A frigate

What a

what about destroyers why navy is becoming one dinensiinal platform given our sea border are stretched 50 to 100 nautical miles IN have more destroyers than frugates
I think it's because of the lack of sea based air cover to have something like a destroyer you need decent air support without it, it's just sitting at the port asking to be to be blown up. Plus it's hard to match the Indian navy they have a huge budget the pak navy goal is to stop IN from blockading Karachi, u need lots of submarines and fast missile boats as well as a decent sea based Air Force and no that doesn't mean JF17

I heard about AK project earlier I tnink it is true, russian new AKs are really good and quite cheap - good deal for Pakistan. About S-400, S-35 unreal for Pakistan (because of India) and S 300 is not the best option for Pakistan now because it is already out of date.

Pakistan not interested in S-400. Pa is interested in latest version of Pantsir S-1s and some other mobile SAMs while new S-350E MR-SAM is what Pakistan may be able to get from Russia.

it is a possibility but i doubt it, and also that will annoy the indian a lot as it is more advanced than the their su30-mki

Our government officials have said In past that Pakistan will buy advance fighter jets from Russia and PAF have evaluated Su-30 and 35 some time ago, so it is not a secret that Pakistan is in process of purchasing jets from Russia. The thing is that negotiations got finalized and agreement got signed.

Pakistan not interested in S-400. Pa is interested in latest version of Pantsir S-1s and some other mobile SAMs while new S-350E MR-SAM is what Pakistan may be able to get from Russia.

Our government officials have said In past that Pakistan will buy advance fighter jets from Russia and PAF have evaluated Su-30 and 35 some time ago, so it is not a secret that Pakistan is in process of purchasing jets from Russia. The thing is that negotiations got finalized and agreement got signed.
if your correct then i would imagine a deal being sign some time mid to late next year, you just forked out $4+billion for 8 subs so a large contract will be possible during the next fiscal year

if your correct then i would imagine a deal being sign some time mid to late next year, you just forked out $4+billion for 8 subs so a large contract will be possible during the next fiscal year

All of this is in process since long, its not all of a sudden that is why money issue may have been solved. Pakistan is on shopping spree of conventional weapons these days to replace older systems.

All of this is in process since long, its not all of a sudden that is why money issue may have been solved. Pakistan is on shopping spree of conventional weapons these days to replace older systems.
sorry but i am stay firm to what i said. i think if you are buying a jet it would be the fc-20 as that jet has just been recently cleared for export.

Pantsir S-2, S-350E SAMs & Su-35. Wow

Best combinations. It would be good if we procure Pantsir & S-350 with TOT.

Sir, you know the aircraft but you don't know the pilots..

what about "pilots" :haha:

Pakistan might purchase weapons and military equipment from Russia and counts on cooperation with Moscow in the energy sphere, a senior official has said.

The efforts of last couple of years made in the Russian-Pakistan relations "are now bearing fruit," Tass quoted Tariq Fatemi, the special assistant to prime minister on foreign affairs, as telling reporters here.

Over the last one-and-a-half years, Russia and Pakistan "made significant progress in moving forward, " he said, adding "a memorandum on mutual understanding on cooperation in defense was signed."

"We are considering the possibility of purchasing military equipment from Russia. However, no agreements were made yet on this issue," Fatemi said on the prospects of Russia delivering Mi-35 attack helicopters to Islamabad. The most important thing is that "Russia is capable of helping us in the sphere of producing electricity and energy", he said.

Russia has special skills, competence and experience. He added that "the Soviet Union was the first country that came to Pakistan to help in the energy sphere back in the 1960s."

source: nation

I didn't named it, I found this name here in PDF..
meme-come-i-calp-for-you.png

Yes dear we can afford j 20 in bext 10 years when it mature.
SU 35 i think anything from 20 to 50 will be enough
as far as Air defence conserned we buy anything of HIigh altitude options are Buk S 400 or H Q 9 and Pantsir

And SU 35 is coming with a price rag which F 16 has so better and cheap in its clasz
Hey buddy thanks for your valuable answer but

1. Question is that Has China is ready to sell its High End Class fighter plane to Pakistan and is there any link Sir.

2. Is there any link to confirmed that SU35 is coming to Pakistan because till now even for China deal is still not confirmed and talks and negotiation is only there.

3. Pakistan already has Spada 2000 and integrated air defence system but problem is that they don't have much in qty. Missiles like S400 is very very costly do you think Pakistan is going for this in high number.

Back
Top Bottom