What's new

What weapons Pakistan Army Interested to buy from Russia

Pantsir S-2, S-350E SAMs & Su-35. Wow

Best combinations. It would be good if we procure Pantsir & S-350 with TOT.

TOT may not be possible for now, but getting those systems with capability to maintain and overhaul them is what may be the first priority of Pakistan.

sorry but i am stay firm to what i said. i think if you are buying a jet it would be the fc-20 as that jet has just been recently cleared for export.

FC-20 is not dead but is on backbench for now, it does not give PAF any huge increase of capability which they already have, but J-11 or Su-35 will give them added new capabilities. PAF & PN know that they need a jet which can provide air cover around Gulf of Aden to their assets when needed and current fleet of PAF can not provide it for longer times from land bases, with J-11 or Su-35 it is possible.

TOT may not be possible for now, but getting those systems with capability to maintain and overhaul them is what may be the first priority of Pakistan.

FC-20 is not dead but is on backbench for now, it does not give PAF any huge increase of capability which they already have, but J-11 or Su-35 will give them added new capabilities. PAF & PN know that they need a jet which can provide air cover around Gulf of Aden to their assets when needed and current fleet of PAF can not provide it for longer times from land bases, with J-11 or Su-35 it is possible.
the fc-20 is moe likely that the su-35

J-11 or higher is also a good possibility for PAF as they are familiar with those.
or the j11 can be used for training still under plaaf and the su35 could be for pakistans use. who knows. or china is getting the su-35 as well so Pakistan may use their su35 for training at first.

or the j11 can be used for training still under plaaf and the su35 could be for pakistans use. who knows. or china is getting the su-35 as well so Pakistan may use their su35 for training at first.

PAF is already getting trained with J-11s they even had exercise in Karachi with PLAAF.

Once I asked someone that "we could buy Su-35 through China and Russia will not have to face Indian resistance" the reply was "when they are willing to sell directly why take this route? although it is good idea and possible too".

PAF is already getting trained with J-11s they even had exercise in Karachi with PLAAF.

Once I asked someone that "we could buy Su-35 through China and Russia will not have to face Indian resistance" the reply was "when they are willing to sell directly why take this route? although it is good idea and possible too".
Are you sure ? I thought J-11 was long over

Are you sure ? I thought J-11 was long over

Can't confirm Purchasing that bird, but why would an air force will train its pilot on a bird which they don't operate??

Several PAF pilots are flying Flankers with PLAAF, why??

might be an Indian factor as they are flying flankers also..

for that factor an air force will pit its pilots/fighters against similar fighter jets and PAF regularly conduct exercise with PLAAF for that, why would you put your pilot in a jet which you don't have is other question.

Hey buddy thanks for your valuable answer but

1. Question is that Has China is ready to sell its High End Class fighter plane to Pakistan and is there any link Sir.

2. Is there any link to confirmed that SU35 is coming to Pakistan because till now even for China deal is still not confirmed and talks and negotiation is only there.

3. Pakistan already has Spada 2000 and integrated air defence system but problem is that they don't have much in qty. Missiles like S400 is very very costly do you think Pakistan is going for this in high number.
Dear as of today no link for SU 35 but im sure things are working under the tabld.

Yes we lack high altitude air defence system we need two different type of zystems spada is medium range we need one more high class medium range air defence system with new tech emradars BUK is one awsome air defence pak should consider

I don't think we're getting anything else other than couple of heli's, but who knows what might happen in the near future since most of these negotiations aren't made public.

As of now, I don't think Russia will offer us Su-35, but they can't also sideline Pakistan, they know how important Pakistan will be to them in coming years, hence the closeness of relationship.

India has no strategic importance, Russia can gain more out of Pakistan than from India; gas/oil pipeline & trade route to potentially one of the world's most important port i.e Gawadar. These 2 factors alone will pave way for billion $'s for the Russians! & FDI is addition to the 2 factors.

looking ahead, i see a major conglomerate between Russia, central Asian countries, China & Pakistan, Russians would be fools to miss out at this golden opportunity & cuz of this i can safely say there will be major defence related cooperation/agreements in, between Russia & Pakistan, in coming years.

So, Su-35 & other air defence equipment, can happen if you look at the broader picture that is unfolding. Tough times ahead for India, & the reason why they're trying to destabilize Baluchistan & FATA.

Valid point for future planning. PAF & PN should not miss the opportunity of getting Su-35 this time. In this way, FC-20 can be skipped and J-31 can be procured later.

The news channel reported that Government of Pakistan have issued Letter of credit for purchasing of Mi-35 helicopters.

The news channel reported that Government of Pakistan have issued Letter of credit for purchasing of Mi-35 helicopters.
PAA should opt for 30 mi35 with local assembly with a follow up order of 30 more in 2020.

Back
Top Bottom