What's new

What was your favorite drama of ptv?

Salaam ,

As we know our childhood has special attachment with ptv and it's dramas .
We all watched these with great interest specially Alpha bravo charlie, tanhaaiyan, double sawaari etc etc . Ptv also played dramas based on folk stories like sasi punu, Marvi and it's has no match anywhere .

Still ptv dramas are considered the most lovable ones .

Please tell me your favourite drama in ptv that you still remember ?

Does anyone here remember drama 'Masuri '?

Mitti ki murat, oooos, Hum Se Juda Na Hona,kunwarey do,tipu sultan,jinnah se quaid

Ba adab Ba Mulaheza Hoshyar
by Qasim Jalali.

Aik dum fit tha yaar :enjoy::enjoy:

Mine is Khabarnama, its full of emotions and a short comedy clip at the end with Weather news. "Kaheen kaheen garag chamak ke sath barish ka Imkan hay", same forecast 365 days a year....beat that you weather Network

I would recommend all of you to watch Samandar drama aired on ptv in 80s with almost same cast of waris. Abid Ali and mehboob Alam were at their best in that drama. Friendship, suspense, betrayal, love and comedy everything is there in that drama.

I would recommend all of you to watch Samandar drama aired on ptv in 80s with almost same cast of waris. Abid Ali and mehboob Alam were at their best in that drama. Friendship, suspense, betrayal, love and comedy everything is there in that drama.
Yeah .
Jana Jaana lagta ha ye drama .

Since this thread is now more of a childhood nostalgia thread....

Any pithoo garam fans over here?

and does anyone remember a power games cd which used to contain nearly 100 games?

Since this thread is now more of a childhood nostalgia thread....

Any pithoo garam fans over here?

and does anyone remember a power games cd which used to contain nearly 100 games?

Pithoo garam and maram peeti... lolz...

[
Childhood-Memories-With-Pakistani-Flag-Buntings.jpg

Uffffff... I sooooooo remember this... Ufff... Used to wait for 14th August soo much at tht time.. August shuru hotay hi....jhandyan lena shuru kar dete thay... My cousins lived near our house, so we used to buy together..and then decorate... Ufff uffff

My God memories memories memories.... Do children still put these covers on their notebooks in Pakistan?

memories.jpg

Frooto, Jubilee and Polka

381738,xcitefun-flash-back-pakistan-5.jpg

attachment.php

It used to be some money..

447b9898d72c425a7adacd48e4087035.jpg

Anyone?

Oh Godd... @PakSword u have brought soo many memories or childhood.. I remember everything.. Feel soo nostalgic right now.. I dont know, i want tht time back , plzzzzz :cry::cry::cry::cry:

As for the last one, ..dont know........just a random thought...... E?

Pithoo garam and maram peeti... lolz...

I remember pithoo garam..but what was maram peeti?

And what abht kho kho, and baraf pani, chupan chupai? They were fun too... I remember playing them with my cousins so much

No Idea...

If there were my fingers, the right answer would have been C..... lolz..

I tried it with my fingers, and the answer was E...lolll

I got my first PC in 1998.. It was 486 or 586..

Oh yes, i remember ... Our first PC was 486, as far as I remember... I think it was around the same time, but i dont remember exactly the yr....

I used to listen NTM's Qirat when it used to start... After that Thunder Cats or Silver Hawks. Later Ninja Turtles series started..... Wow

Ufff ... I remember watching Ainak wala jin....

Do u guys remember watching VJ?

what was maram peeti?

It was similar to pithoo garam, except there were no pithoos..

A tennis ball, whoever gets it tries to hit the nearest person without changing his position...

So when he hits the other person, everyone running away tries to get it again.. and one person gets it.. Since many people come near it trying to get it, individual who gets it has many choices.. But the person who gets the ball has to stick to his position, or leave the ball..

In the 90% cases, ball hits so hard.. you can't imagine...

We used to play it for at least 1 hour... Imagine, running one hour without break.. extreme physical activity.. Nowadays children only sit on sofa and play video games on parents mobiles...

Do u guys remember watching VJ?

Of course. lolz..

Back
Top Bottom