Raat
Shab daigh
Hasar
Din
Khawaja and son
Angan tera
Sunehray din
Red card
There many more after 2000 quality of dramas went down to the level of star plus.
Nusrat thakur sud bring back quality to Pakistan tv chennals.

I am not that old,So i don`t remeber watching most of these dramas except Ainak wala Jin and Alpaha Bravo Charlie.I watched the whole ABC few days ago in a single day......:smitten:
Bhai hay apna to mujhay bhi bus yaad hay

What about "Uncle Urfi"? Or "Baleela"?

Never heard of Baleela. :o uncle Urfi? Just name sounds familiar.

Laag, Dilagi, Ansoo, Ashiyana. Have you watched these?
some of them I watched when they were repeated after many years.

When Dilagi, laag, Masuri, Matti, and rests were on air, that was my time period of dramas. Late 90s and later.

You guys have missed Pas-e-Aina (drama about police). It had 150+ episodes.

Anyone remember those Tele series after 9 pm khabarnama which used to be sponsored by Lipton :D
They were also quite good 1 episode dramas.

There was a team that produced The Castle aik umeed and few other dramas. They were all quite good.
One of the producer is currently in England and is in politics.
I cant remember her name. They produced quality dramas. I wonder why they stopped :(

Dhuwan
Alpha Bravo Charlie
Laag
Shahpar (story about paf guy)
Inkaar (drama about drugs)
Bandhan (remember Nadia Khan ? :D )
Janjaal Pura
Kashkol (d dont remember the story now)
Lehrain (only watched few episodes)

Comedy Dramas
Guest House
Shashlik
College Jeans (drama made by NCA lahore)
Teen bata teen
Double Sawari
Family Front

And dont forget to add all dramas of Shabbir Jaan. He used to be in every drama of ptv :D
I remember sona chandi but i could not understand it as i was too little back then :p

Masuri was the last pakistani drama i ever watched.

Last edited:
Don't forget about Matti, Masuri, Malangi, Badaloo Pe Baseera, Des Pardes, Saphi Mqabool Hussain (which was banned for showing the cruelty of India) and the list goes on.

I miss the quality of dramas PTV used to have. The best thing was, dramas were played from all PTV centers. Quetta, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar and rests. It showed the beauty and culture of Pakistan's all provinces.
Add in that list:
Dhowan, Beti, Major Raja Aziz,Mitti.

Never heard of Baleela. :o uncle Urfi? Just name sounds familiar.

Laag, Dilagi, Ansoo, Ashiyana. Have you watched these?
some of them I watched when they were repeated after many years.

When Dilagi, laag, Masuri, Matti, and rests were on air, that was my time period of dramas. Late 90s and later.
Remember watching Dillagi but dont remember the storyline. In those days another show used to run before 9 pm. It was called Sitm. It was quite popular among women. Hasnt anyone heard or watched of Sitm?

There was a time when Waaris was dubbed in Chinese. And there is now...all dramas revolve around a thumb sucking poor lad with two screaming wives fighting over his naashta.

Add in that list:
Dhowan, Beti, Major Raja Aziz,Mitti.

Remember watching Dillagi but dont remember the storyline. In those days another show used to run before 9 pm. It was called Sitm. It was quite popular among women. Hasnt anyone heard or watched of Sitm?

Dillagi was comedy play of two best friends. Kashif Mehmood and Vicky Khan were the best friends. The most awesome comedy drama. Saira khan was also part of this drama.

There was a time when Waaris was dubbed in Chinese. And there is now...all dramas revolve around a thumb sucking poor lad with two screaming wives fighting over his naashta.

Yes last 6 months were no good for drama industry. But now there are again few dramas with amazing stories.

427879-ainakwalajin-1346244956-377-640x480.jpg

11.jpg

Back
Top Bottom