What's new

What was your favorite drama of ptv?

And I have drank barish ka pani for once... like kisi glass main jama kar ke... :cry:

Kisi ne pilaya tha

I too did that, only once.. It didn't taste good... Actually it was tasteless.

The thread is turning into childhood memories...

I too did that, only once.. It didn't taste good... Actually it was tasteless.

The thread is turning into childhood memories...
I don't even remember how it tastes like... one of my relative stored barish ka pani in her glass and allowed me to have a taste of it... thats like 10-15 years ago

Childhood-Memories-With-Pakistani-Flag-Buntings.jpg

100-Childhood-Memories-of-Pakistan-from-1980s-to-1990s-74.jpg

100-Childhood-Memories-of-Pakistan-from-1980s-to-1990s-85-450x338.jpg

My God memories memories memories.... Do children still put these covers on their notebooks in Pakistan?

memories.jpg

Frooto, Jubilee and Polka

100-Childhood-Memories-of-Pakistan-from-1980s-to-1990s-4.jpg

Wow, I thought I was the only sick child having this habit.

381738,xcitefun-flash-back-pakistan-5.jpg

attachment.php

It used to be some money..

447b9898d72c425a7adacd48e4087035.jpg

Anyone?

@Farah Sohail

I have literally made kaghaz ki kashtian in my childhood during monsoon seasons. :(

You have made me feel more terrible.

Lmao .
Childhood has its own pleasure so does youth .

Life is a book , every chapter has its own pleasure . Every chapter is necessary and you've to go through it and experience it . You are surely going to miss the previous one .
bc1eee3ee0f93ba6f4c88b4de78464fc.jpg

I don't even remember how it tastes like... one of my relative stored barish ka pani in her glass and allowed me to have a taste of it... thats like 10-15 years ago
Actually Baarish Ka pani has rehmat in it .

One should drink it by reciting bismillah or surah kosar in it .

My God memories memories memories.... Do children still put these covers on their notebooks in Pakistan?

memories.jpg

attachment.php

Anyone?

@Farah Sohail
Everyone shares 1 ropay wala note but not many shares 2 rupay wala note... I used to get 2 rupees and then 5 rupees during my primary school. I remember the naan tikki could have been bought for 2-3 rupees and the long burger that costs about 40-50 rupees now used to be sold for 6 rupees.

That is on top of my other expenses which weren't counted as my daily allowance such as eating rasmalayi from the nearby sweet shop and drinking anjbaar/sandal/rooh afza ka glass from the shop near my home as my father had learned I would spend most of my money eating rasmalaye or drinking sandal ka juice/glass so he asked both people to not charge me and come back to him after monthly bill so that I could use my daily allowance for other reasons.

Later in secondary school the daily allowance was increased to 10 rupees and I was the happiest man on earth. I think plate of rasmalayi used to cost 12 rupees back those days so you can imagine the price difference... so much has changed... thats from 1998-99 era or so

memories.jpg

attachment.php

Anyone?

@Farah Sohail

Lol ..

Seems like we all have similar memories of childhood.

Alas today's kids are spending childhood in technology .

Apart from jubliee etc , I also miss gogo supari, Hum tum, ..
And ;
Chaai chaiye.

Kon si janaab.

Lipton hi to hai .. la jawaab. .

Roothay ho tum , tum ko kese manaae hum ..

Bolo na , bolo naaaaa. .

Lmao, I'm surely going to sing it with my future husband lol , :p:

4df1e18649b9b7bd2939e1dcee518f62.jpg

This is true..
Everyone shares 1 ropay wala note but not many shares 2 rupay wala note... I used to get 2 rupees and then 5 rupees during my primary school. I remember the naan tikki could have been bought for 2-3 rupees and the long burger that costs about 40-50 rupees now used to be sold for 6 rupees.

That is on top of my other expenses which weren't counted as my daily allowance such as eating rasmalayi from the nearby sweet shop and drinking anjbaar/sandal/rooh afza ka glass from the shop near my home as my father had learned I would spend most of my money eating rasmalaye or drinking sandal ka juice/glass so he asked both people to not charge me and come back to him after monthly bill so that I could use my daily allowance for other reasons.

Later in secondary school the daily allowance was increased to 10 rupees and I was the happiest man on earth. I think plate of rasmalayi used to cost 12 rupees back those days so you can imagine the price difference... so much has changed... thats from 1998-99 era or so

I used to get 5 rupees as well.. In school, I used to eat chola chaat.. in 2.5 rupees.

And yes, that anday wala lamba burger sometimes 5 rupees without anda, 6 rupees with anda... lolz..

I still eat it whenever I go to Pakistan...

The price is still 1 rupee. Looks like inflation hasn't affected its price.

Roothay ho tum , tum ko kese manaae hum ..

Bolo na , bolo naaaaa. .

Lmao, I'm surely going to sing it with my future husband lol , :p:

Lol... May God bless you

So i was in Quetta in 1991. Six year old. There used to air a drama called 'Halla'. It had a vibe of peace and serenity that connected with me, one cold Quetta evening. Even though i was too young to know what was going on in the drama. And dont know anything else about it. The name of the drama i can still recall because there used to be a yogurt by the same name during those days.

This is true..

I used to get 5 rupees as well.. In school, I used to eat chola chaat.. in 2.5 rupees.

And yes, that anday wala lamba burger sometimes 5 rupees without anda, 6 rupees with anda... lolz..
I used to get plenty of discounts from everybody because we are located right in the middle of main bazaar and as you know the culture is such that everyone recognises you. When I used to get 5 rupees per day I remember rasmalayi used to cost 10 rupees or so... so I had to save money for 2 days to eat rasmalaye before my father learned about it and removed such barriers by asking me to eat unlimited as he is responsible to pay for such foods that he can track are not bad for my health. The lamba wala burger used to cost 7 rupees but the guy knew that I get 5 rupee from daily allowance so he said sab ke liye 7 ka... tum roz kha oo 5 rupay ka... so I didn't have to save money for 2 days... then my allowance was raised to 20 rupees in 2000 I think and I was relocated to UK... I used to be so happy with 20 rupees as it was more than what my friends used to get and also I was getting free burger, juice and rasmalayi so that was more like 50 rupee of daily allowance for me... what else a kid wants in his life????

This is true..

I still eat it whenever I go to Pakistan...

The price is still 1 rupee. Looks like inflation hasn't affected its price.

Lol... May God bless you

Lol .. Ameen bhai : )

Back
Top Bottom