What's new

What was your favorite drama of ptv?

True that.. But I remember we used to run away from adults to play cricket outside.. Why not children of today do this?

I remember my cousins used to live in flats, very near our house.. So me and my elder sister used to play with them, and all other children in their building.. Jo unka ground tha... Actually ground sorry ghalat hogaya.. Entrance ke baad jagah thee...so we used to play there hockey ..and i was the goal keeper :cheesy::cheesy: I was sooo bad at games....but goalkeeping achi kar leti thee :cheesy::cheesy: Aur kabhi kabhi humaray ghar k bahar road par cricket kheltay thay... I used to bat ..:cheesy: Majal hai jo kabhi ek ball bhi bat se hit hui ho :cheesy::cheesy:... Loll.. I was very bad..but ghusnay ka shauq tha

I remember my cousins used to live in flats, very near our house.. So me and my elder sister used to play with them, and all other children in their building.. Jo unka ground tha... Actually ground sorry ghalat hogaya.. Entrance ke baad jagah thee...so we used to play there hockey ..and i was the goal keeper :cheesy::cheesy: I was sooo bad at games....but goalkeeping achi kar leti thee :cheesy::cheesy: Aur kabhi kabhi humaray ghar k bahar road par cricket kheltay thay... I used to bat ..:cheesy: Majal hai jo kabhi ek ball bhi bat se hit hui ho :cheesy::cheesy:... Loll.. I was very bad..but ghusnay ka shauq tha

One of my friends was very fat.. When he came for batting, he used to play all the balls with his body..
Because of him we introduced a rule that whoever got hit on the body three times would be considered out..

and i was the goal keeper

Lolz..

One of my friends was very fat.. When he came for batting, he used to play all the balls with his body..
Because of him we introduced a rule that whoever got hit on the body three times would be considered out..

Lolz..

Uff... Those times were soooo good. And soo much fun.. One of my cousins, who is in Canada now, visited Pak two weeks ago and we chatted and chatted...abt tht time.... Jis building main woh log rehtay thay, later they moved to defence.... But us building main ab humare doosre koi relatives rehtay hain...a bit distant relatives...tu kabhi kabhi us building main abhi bhi jana hota hai... So whenever i go there, wohi purana time yaad aata hai.. My cousin, when he came 2 weeks ago, when he went there... He said..uff yaar puraa bachpan yaad aagaya..... We talked soo much... I was like UZAIRRRR..... Aap ko yaad hai...hum ye kartay kartay..woh kartay thay... I reminded him ..ke hum hockey kheltay thay...main goalkeeper banti thee... :woot: We laughed soo much.... Ufffff... I HATE THIS THREAD... It is making me,, soooo nostalgic

It was similar to pithoo garam, except there were no pithoos..

A tennis ball, whoever gets it tries to hit the nearest person without changing his position...

So when he hits the other person, everyone running away tries to get it again.. and one person gets it.. Since many people come near it trying to get it, individual who gets it has many choices.. But the person who gets the ball has to stick to his position, or leave the ball..

In the 90% cases, ball hits so hard.. you can't imagine...

We used to play it for at least 1 hour... Imagine, running one hour without break.. extreme physical activity.. Nowadays children only sit on sofa and play video games on parents mobiles...

Of course. lolz..

we used to play maaram peeti but with plastic ball used to be called anda (sometimes taped andaa was used)... that too in winters before school assembly from around 715 am to 8 am... damn the hit used to have a shocking effect because of the winter cold but was sheer fun. good old days...

But somehow schools these days mostly lack good grounds, parents are hesitant to allow children to play in the streets cause of security concerns and to put nail in the coffin we have too much screen addiction in our homes, smartphones, tabs, laptops, smart tvs etc.....

The effects of lack of physical activity will start becoming visible in a decade or so

PS:- my parents used to insist that i get out of the house and do cycling, play cricket or whatever between asar and maghrib :)

[
Childhood-Memories-With-Pakistani-Flag-Buntings.jpg

Uffffff... I sooooooo remember this... Ufff... Used to wait for 14th August soo much at tht time.. August shuru hotay hi....jhandyan lena shuru kar dete thay... My cousins lived near our house, so we used to buy together..and then decorate... Ufff uffff

My God memories memories memories.... Do children still put these covers on their notebooks in Pakistan?

memories.jpg

Frooto, Jubilee and Polka

381738,xcitefun-flash-back-pakistan-5.jpg

attachment.php

It used to be some money..

447b9898d72c425a7adacd48e4087035.jpg

Anyone?

Oh Godd... @PakSword u have brought soo many memories or childhood.. I remember everything.. Feel soo nostalgic right now.. I dont know, i want tht time back , plzzzzz :cry::cry::cry::cry:

As for the last one, ..dont know........just a random thought...... E?

And don't forget Eid Cards as well. Along with so other tradition, we lost this one as well.

And don't forget Eid Cards as well. Along with so other tradition, we lost this one as well.

Oh yessss.... Thanks for reminding... In our school, we used to give our class fellows, eid cards, before eid....
Aur ghar par jitnay bhi eid cards aatay thay, sab saja kar rakhtay thay eid wale din...... Ufffff yess....

Since this thread is now more of a childhood nostalgia thread....

Any pithoo garam fans over here?

and does anyone remember a power games cd which used to contain nearly 100 games?

Us se bhi pehlay video games aatay thay... Remember Nintendo? I still remember some of its games.. Mario, Islander etc

Of course. lolz..

Remeber Ashraf Amazing stories in VJ? Lolll....

Oh yessss.... Thanks for reminding... In our school, we used to give our class fellows, eid cards, before eid....
Aur ghar par jitnay bhi eid cards aatay thay, sab saja kar rakhtay thay eid wale din...... Ufffff yess....

Us se bhi pehlay video games aatay thay... Remember Nintendo? I still remember some of its games.. Mario, Islander etc

Remeber Ashraf Amazing stories in VJ? Lolll....

Ashraf Amazing stories

Ashraf Amazing stories

Hahahha ..lolll... Thanks... It brought so many memories

Who can forget those? lolz..

In late 90s, my favorite song was Ali Haider's Purani Jeans...

Didn't have idea that the song would apply on us so soon....

OMGGGG... This song is making me, even more nostalgic.... Uffff

Drama serial Aanch
[video]

Drama serial nijaat and dasht(best of atiqa odho and numan ijaz)

[video]

[video]

Guest House . My name is Rmaboo ramboo jaan ramboo

[video]

Marvi( Mahnoor Baloch :smitten:

[video]

Anyone remember Haqeeqat? Horror drama that used to scare the hell out of me but I still watched right to the end of the series.

My favorite was

Hint : mai dhai jamat pas hon .... direct hawaldar hon .. koi mazak nai hon oayyy

Jawab denay walay ko water cooler milay ga .. yes what u dreamed of all your life .. rehbar brand

My favorite was

Hint : mai dhai jamat pas hon .... direct hawaldar hon .. koi mazak nai hon oayyy

Jawab denay walay ko water cooler milay ga .. yes what u dreamed of all your life .. rehbar brand

Double sawari? ?

Back
Top Bottom