What's new

What was india in 1835,How British destroyed India.

You can thank the Mughals for developing the subcontinent in the 16th-18th century. British Engraiz definately destroyed the subcontinent, stole and looted the riches, and made the people of the subcontinent very poor.

for me mughals are still outsiders who looted india and put harsh taxes on us just like british did...

I swear to God there is a small village in India somewhere, whose job it is to edit all India/Muslim related Wikipedia articles in favor Hindus.

If you want to know true persecutions talk to the Muslims of Spain (oh wait, there are non, BECAUSE THEY WERE ALL MURDERED), talk to the natives of North America, South America, and Australia who have lost their home, their culture, their history and have been relegated to tiny patches of land.

Hindus like to cry as loud as they can about how evil Muslims were, but let me just say that after 800 years of Muslim rule, India is till 80% Hindu, with all their traditions, languages and customs.
You have to admit, no matter how bad you think it was, you were still much better off then those people I mentioned above.

better?so i will say that kashmiris in modern india are also better off now do you accept that?

Other side:

Cricket - Cricket was first played in India by british.

Indian Railway - Worlds largest employer - creating 1.6 million job opportunities inside the "Republic of India" - is a contribution of British.

Indian Penal Code - what ever be the use - it is also made by British.

The first Automobile Industry in India emerged before Independence..

Their contribution include Engineering, Education, Health and lot more...

Also the British founded the concept of India as a country in the first place..before that it was just a bunch of small small countries fighting among themselves..

3 million people work for Indian railway not 1.6 million

The other points may be partially correct....this is not .

India as a country was very much united during the Maurya and Gupta period. The concept of a single country with a supreme emperor has always been there . Only at the end of the Mughal rule , the country was politically fragmented.

British were only another foreign ruler to conquer all of the country . They did what others had done before them several times.

correct

Mauryan empire had some territory in south too

I swear to God there is a small village in India somewhere, whose job it is to edit all India/Muslim related Wikipedia articles in favor Hindus.

If you want to know true persecutions talk to the Muslims of Spain (oh wait, there are non, BECAUSE THEY WERE ALL MURDERED), talk to the natives of North America, South America, and Australia who have lost their home, their culture, their history and have been relegated to tiny patches of land.

Hindus like to cry as loud as they can about how evil Muslims were, but let me just say that after 800 years of Muslim rule, India is till 80% Hindu, with all their traditions, languages and customs.
You have to admit, no matter how bad you think it was, you were still much better off then those people I mentioned above.

muslims were not evil...muslim rulers were evil....don't tell me that sambhaji maharaj and guru teg bahadur were brutally murdered by aliens....muslims rulers who were not even 1% true muslims like gay babur are contributors in decline of india alongside british.

It's because Islam got defeated in India!

Islam could convert all the Native Arabians, Persia but rang its death knell in India, It could not expand beyond!

as i know, before british coming, the india empire is established by islam, induism is slave of islam. so the british liberbrated the induism?

as far as i know you are totally unaware about chatrapati shivaji maharaj who defeated muslim rulers...there are also other hindu kings about which you will never know because you are blind...the reason bloody muslim rulers could not convert all hindus is because of great kings we had and great sikh gurus we had...islam got defeated in india at the end :)

You make a common mistake about wealth in the hand of a few & whether the people were better off or miserable. During the Mughal rule, a large portion of the country's GDP was in the hands of a few hundred people who were in the court. The vast majority of the people were in a terrible state, any reading of history would give you that. India was repeatedly targeted for invasion because wealth was so heavily concentrated that a single raid would result in massive booty. Many revisionist readings of history seem to suggest that Indians had a high standard of life before the arrival of the British which is simply not true.

Spare that apologist.

Most of the wealth was in the hands of the temples. Where did the temples get it from? Donations from the Common People.

India was Rich but not Mordernized.

The British were the first in the world to get modernized with the Industrial Revolution.

Non-Modern doesn't tantamount to being Poor!

You can thank the Mughals for developing the subcontinent in the 16th-18th century. British Engraiz definately destroyed the subcontinent, stole and looted the riches, and made the people of the subcontinent very poor.

Yeah we thank mughals who destroyed thousands of hindu temples and build mosques over the ruins and planted the seeds of hatered in the hearts of both the communities, a hatered that is the root cause of religious disharmony in india.

We thank mughals for raping millions of girls and because of which hindus were forced develop the purdah system system and curb the freedom of girls.

We thank mughals for destroy many universities and made science a lost art in india.

We thank mughals for looting thousands of hindu temples.

We thank mughals for forcefully converting masses the islam and plant the seeds of dividing our motherland.

The only field in which mughals contributed was the field of art, architecture and poetry.

In fact muslims are responsible for most of the present troubles in indian subcontinent.

mughals and other muslims became rich because the looted our temples which were rich beyond comparison

slave of islam :rofl:
werent even able to convert majority to islam,ever heard of shivaji,marathas,peshwas,jats,etc if not google it
the mughals dynasty is islam empire, the induism is sub-man, as i know.
anyway, indian history has been destroyed completely, who know the truth?

Spare that apologist.

Most of the wealth was in the hands of the temples. Where did the temples get it from? Donations from the Common People.

India was Rich but not Mordernized.

The British were the first in the world to get modernized with the Industrial Revolution.

Non-Modern doesn't tantamount to being Poor!

What wealth of the common people? Absolute nonsense. Temples were not endowed by the common people, only by a few rich traders & mainly by the kings. Read up on pre British history of India & you may be unpleasantly surprised.

Thank the fat Mughals for becoming complacent and self indulgent.
Then thank the rest of the Maharaja's and Sultan's for being the same.

Man, I tell you something which old people used to say in India. That is, when Mughal ruled India, they came here and became part of the country so whatever we got here remained inside the country, like how so many Hindu kings were found in India during the time of British rule also as they used to rule their states and used to report to Mughal rule of Centre. But when British ruled, they took whatever they could and took it to Britain, as they were never Indian, and India was left with nothing till freedom. And extreme was reached when Mr Gandhi stared making salt with his men because he demanded that we would at least make few things inside country other than earning in India and paying to British workers and buy imported stuffs from Britain. And India became nothing but the country of 98% poor at the time of freedom in 1947. British government never let any industry to grow in India. They just wanted the skills from India and use them to run industries in UK.

Back
Top Bottom