What's new

What was india in 1835,How British destroyed India.

Man, we have an old piece of paper, its scan, with picture of that gentleman, and you have the full written record? Where did you get that? and what just you claimed about India in 17th century, “Indians were in a terrible wretched state before the British came except for a handful of people & I mean a handful (a few hundreds). The vast majority were poor & could barely eke out a living.”
While I Just said that, “this piece of paper has truths because, we have something on the website of Indian government also.”, read my very first reply to this thread.

You may write anything you want and as you have already said your knowledge about India till 17th century, its doesn’t worth talking more on this matter with you. You would keep writing something something and post, while we all here know that even British government keep changing the facts on time to time about how they really ruled on their colonies. then how can you say what was actually right? But few things are facts which we have on the government website of India, with a scan of a piece of paper on discussion.

And that profound scan of paper that you even seek to offer up has something written in Tamil or Telugu or some South Indian language. So we have to guess that Macaulay started off to pen down his thoughts in a language alien to him? You've gotta be really funny.
I hold no brief for Macaulay least of all the British Raj, the East India Company with characters like Clive and Hastings, but find it amazing that some fiction is sought to be pased off as truth. Read Amitabh Bacchan's comments on his blog in 2008 when he posted this purported scan and then again he withdrew it. Since then it keeps popping up on websites which love to see a particular hue.

If that keeps you happy so be it, but I can see no reason to fool about with a truth whatever be one's compulsions.

Thats so sad...we could be richeset and most prosperous country had britishers not entered our land...:cry:

Had they not come you never would be one country, you never were.

Had they not come then maybe it would be called mughalistan or afghania now.

regardless of whether Subcontinent was rich or not before British.

But surely it wasn't as bad as today.

It pains me to say but of all the colonies in the world perhaps subcontinent the most amount of culture of a ruling nation.

Today we see ppl who take pride in speaking English and keep thinking that their culture are rubbish and not worth to be used in an official environment.

agreed the language part of your post but we are still so much close to our culture...aint we?

for me mughals are still outsiders who looted india and put harsh taxes on us just like british did...

Of course outsiders, much superior who the he'll would Want to be called an Indian when you got your own rich superior turco afghan heritage.

Masters and rulers, we didn't take anything your cowardness gave it all.

Yeah we thank mughals who destroyed thousands of hindu temples and build mosques over the ruins and planted the seeds of hatered in the hearts of both the communities, a hatered that is the root cause of religious disharmony in india.

We thank mughals for raping millions of girls and because of which hindus were forced develop the purdah system system and curb the freedom of girls.

We thank mughals for destroy many universities and made science a lost art in india.

We thank mughals for looting thousands of hindu temples.

We thank mughals for forcefully converting masses the islam and plant the seeds of dividing our motherland.

The only field in which mughals contributed was the field of art, architecture and poetry.

In fact muslims are responsible for most of the present troubles in indian subcontinent.

you are welcome we enjoyed it and we could do all that because we were superior and you guys were weak and pathetic, once again no need to thank us it was our duty and we got great pleasure from it.

Had they not come you never would be one country, you never were.

Had they not come then maybe it would be called mughalistan or afghania now.

Wrong History.

Before the time the British got victory over Siraj_ud-Daulah of Bengal in 1757 , the Moghul empire was in shams and had been confined to five villages around Delhi due to the Maratha expansion in central India and Sikhs in punjab .

Of course outsiders, much superior who the he'll would Want to be called an Indian when you got your own rich superior turco afghan heritage.

Masters and rulers, we didn't take anything your cowardness gave it all.

Can you elaborate,

1.what do you mean by Rich Superior Afghan Heritage

2. And what do you mean by we didn't take anything your cowardness gave it all...who is we here?

Wrong History.

Before the time the British got victory over Siraj_ud-Daulah of Bengal in 1757 , the Moghul empire was in shams and had been confined to five villages around Delhi due to the Maratha expansion in central India and Sikhs in punjab .

untrue and fabricated, even if some elements are true this is something that Indians would like to make a mountain out of a molehill.

These are the same marhattas that my great ancestor abdali destroyed and killed like pigs, so where were the jatts then and hundred of years before that?.

untrue and fabricated, even if some elements are true this is something that Indians would like to make a mountain out of a molehill.

These are the same marhattas that my great ancestor abdali destroyed and killed like pigs, so where were the jatts then and hundred of years before that?.

Here you Go buddy...

your great ancestor abdali was so wounded in the process of fighting Marathas that he could never venture into india again and faced defeats in the hands of smaller army of sikhs who later on got hold the whole punjab andwere giving conditional protection to nominal mughal emperor at Delhi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Britishers lived as harmless trades for 150 years till they developed colonial ambitions that kept growing due fragmentary status India divided into many small regions and not advanced enough to face western military strategies.

Here you Go buddy...

your great ancestor abdali was so wounded in the process of fighting Marathas that he could never venture into india again and faced defeats in the hands of smaller army of sikhs who later on got hold the whole punjab andwere giving conditional protection to nominal mughal emperor at Delhi.

Sikh rule was a slight blip, short and not even a century old while turco Afghan was millennium old. abdali won and cut the cowards to pieces like previous turco Afghans did.

Even your women sold and faces blackened, abdali did what he did, he didn't need to do more.
injured or not he won.

Now the heredetors Of turco afghan state the modern day pakistanis have battered you.

when i use to study in UK Sikh gals wanted pakistanis boys and sikhs ran when they had to face the pakistanis in a fight.in college and uni.

Last edited by a moderator:
so much for hyped up rajputs who were are nothing but cowards who got defeated countless times. I mean we still got the dirty bones of your prithvi raj, slaved and humiliated

so much for hyped up rajputs who were are nothing but cowards who got defeated countless times. I mean we still got the dirty bones of your prithvi raj, slaved and humiliated
guys, my fellow brothers both from INDIA, don't reply to the rant above, he is here just for the sake of trolling and feeding his ego. he does not have any thing constructive to say.

we do not fight PIGS, because it hrduled mud on us, we just take bath and move away.

mughals dynasty involves 90% india land, there was not induism at that time, only chatrapati shivaji maharaj suvided in the southest little land. the islam is very rich, but shivaji is poor. the british liberated the induism.
up to now, the induism thanks to british, such as railway, education, health etc.
but the islam hated the british, because islam is the ruler before british coming.

No, Marathas left the Mughals in Dehli.

The British came, so the instability and conquered each of the most power factions in India. Marathas, Sikhs, Mysore, etc and allied with the rest.

Back
Top Bottom