Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
IMG_20181127_060732.jpg
IMG_20181127_060728.jpg
IMG_20181127_060702.jpg
IMG_20181127_060657.jpg

I am surprised, in the start Pakistan had assisted the freedom fighters heavily
I wonder why we have stopped or at-least slowed down now?
why couldn't we pick up the pace, after NS stopped the ISI from supporting the Kashmiri Freedom struggle in thr 90s

Her fault was being born to dumbass and irresponsible parents!
Kashmiris have truly lost their minds...
Sure fight for freedom all you want but don’t go as low as to put your children in harms way and make them tools of propaganda!

Absolutely ridiculous!

If you are a Muslim born in Kashmir you are already in harm's way either you will be killed on street or Indian forces will come into your house and kill you.

What anybody will do to get freedom? Especially when you Pissed off by the oppressive ruler?

You can't stop the struggle of the nation because they want freedom.. Ask from your elder those wanted the same freedom from British raj.
When Your own Life, children, women and elders suffered a lot then you will surely prioritize the freedom of your next generation despite the fact you have to die. This is the history of human kind.

Last edited:
These images help us at multiple levels. Personally within me, they generate immense sense of love and connection with people in occupied Kashmir. They create immense motivation and reminds Pakistanis who work for defense related projects to remember who they are working for.

Watching on PTV, while growing up in Islamabad as a kid, Its images like this have shaped me who I am today. They created a sense of connection with Pakistan and Kashmir that ultimately driven me to master advanced mathematics, science and technology so that I could one day play a strong part towards Pakistan's warfare capability, and freedom of Kashmir.

Personally it helps me to remember that time has come Kashmir freedom war becomes high technology war. Freedom war with Kalashnikov is putting freedom fighter's life at risk. Its not a very effective weapon and it requires too much closeness for attack. Plus it metal and can be detected at a large distance. High resolution radar combined with ...something...I won't say... can be used to detect and track freedom fighters. It is possible that with Israel's help india is using .... something....I won't say either.... (since it might give Indian ideas).

The point is Kalashnikov based freedom war has run its course. it must and it will change within next 2 years or so.

As far as technology to ID and autonomously track individual indian soldiers is concerned, well that will be available by 2020. Using certain ....... and processors from multiple cell phones one should be able to infiltrate without even breaking encryption or needing to break encryption. That should at least crudely enable Kashmiri freedom fighters to know indian soldiers spatial distribution, so that they can attack from miles away (I won't mention using what) and without using communication channel so that they cannot be discovered. In 2 years Kashmiri brothers and sisters will have accesses to such and even more advanced technology, from open sources.

Using existing infrastructure, they should be able to bring average indian's skin in the game. unless Indian suffer, they will not change their views, that their occupation was by force and on foreign land whose majority never accepted them nor they see indians as one of their own. They think they are trolling by posting death of Kashmiri freedom fighters. Wrong. They motivate us even more. Kashmiris never agreed to joining India. This by gun Union can only be broken with even more destructive gun. Such "gun" will be made in every Kashmiri's home.

India cannot use any such technology as counter strategy in Pakistan. We already know how to deal with it. some of such technology would require cooperation from a large willing percentage of population. That only exists in Kashmir. Plus I would never believe that india can even copy such technology, there are sound mathematical reasons for that. Extreme fear that Kashmiris live in, has changed their psyche so much that they would not care what is offered to them unless it is freedom. India never understood, fear is the ultimate driver. It is forgiven only when people are same in someway or they see themselves as same (even when they are not same). Kashmiris historically never were india and were always a separate state. Economic grievances can be solved by development such as in Pakistan (i.e. south Punjab, Baluchistan, FATA). But extreme racial difference cannot be overcome, nor fear of "other totally different people". So it will only end, when Kashmir is free.

Everyday Indians are posting Kashmir Shuhda's news, hoping to rub salt on our injuries. It also shows that they are acknowledging the fact that we are so intimately connected with Kashmir that it will actually hurt us and it does. In other words acknowledging our obvious bond with Kashmir. its clear even with looking at Azad Kashmir. Azad Kashmir living happily with Pakistan, cause its natural. off course naming themselves officially "Azad Kashmir", even referring to as such in everyday talk, often unknowingly. Its impossible to deny this reality no matter how much one cherry picks (as indians sometimes deceptively do).
This universe is not orphan. There is a system in place. When a vast majority stands up, eventually the source of all existence creates circumstances like that of world war 2 for England, where big operessors become small or circumstances where weak gets technlogy that hurts the big oppressors. Universe was not created by India or anyone else. The vast intelligence behind it all knows how to get Kashmir's freedom. its matter of time.

It was her parents.

And only a moron like you can come up with that as an excuse. Because it takes something called humanity and some light in the heart to think better.

It was your bloody assholes fault and every citizen of your nation to support your army to be present at a place where people don't want them.
Saying its the fault of people to stand up against an occupying force is only what a filthy brain can think and use as an excuse to convince himself and others.

Don't spread this bullshit around, keep it within your filthy brain...

More shame

More shameful are dead minds and hearts like yours who see injured children and refer to them as tools of propaganda.
God forbid if it was your bloody daughter or sister who became a victim of some mob, I would wonder whose fault that would be, if you saw her picture on the internet?

It's fucking funny when low lifers like you, with effed up mentality get to represent your nation on the internet. No doubt every one of you filthy creatures is a rapist dickhead.

Her fault was

I bet when your *** gets raped some day, it would be your fault for being there to get raped?
Tell the same to some one you love when they get effed up, that it's their fault or their parents fault for them to be in a place where shit happened.

Fix your effed up low lifer mentality, when half your country sees woman as nothing but tools to be raped, I know what kind of filth roams around in your head and comes out in this kind of times.

@ MODS
I'm fine tolerating criticism and opposing views.
But I'm not fine tolerating bullshit mentality that looks at a hurting child and tells her it was her fault and her parents to have been in a place where some asshole terrorist scum of an army would shoot her.
As if any parent would put their child in harms way on purpose.

IDK what special kind of assholeness has to be nurtured to make ones mind go this low, but these low lifers need to be cleansed from here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom