What's new

What Stupid Manjrekar, Alan Donald and ian Cheppal

One swallow doesn't make a summer. Aamer is excellent. But so were the likes of Mohd. Sami, Irfan Pathan, Munaf Patel etc. when they first came on. Everyone hailed Irfan as the new Akram. Akram did what he did for 20 years - let's see Aamer do it for 3-4 seasons before you raise him to the pedestal.

The Aussies have a freaking factory of bowlers. You take one out and a new one is there to replace him. They bench a guy Shaun Tait. He would be the strike bowler in any other team barring Steyn perhaps.

India's bowling is a joke. Giving them 4 is being generous. Any team in which Nehra opens the bowling is really hard up. Zaheer Khan is the only bowler who looks threatening and he is no spring chicken anymore. Sreesanth is good - when he is sane - which is about once a season. I say if you get Agarkar back from the dead, he would do a better job than the retards who are in the team right now.

Pakistan's bowling attack!!!!!!!!!! World's best

And many more young and fast talent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A bowling lineup, World is envied of!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan's young talent!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely correct, In Pakistan attack, Only Ameer is 'clever', he will be successful in sub continent dead pitches too, same can't be said about Asif and Gul.

To me South Africa currently has best pace bowling combination, They have tall guy who can discomfort batsmen on dead flat sub continent wickets, They can swing bowl, they can consistently bowl above 90mph+

England has 'balanced' bowling attack, Graeme Swann is awesome.

you are completely clueless, amir is "clever" but asif is not? what a joke.

i think different attacks will do well in different conditions

england are made to look good because they are playing a junior batting team in pakistan in swinging conditions, really they are average apart from swann

in fact i dont see a great deal of difference between india and england, india are not so far behind

pakistan definitely have the best new bowling pair, the question mark remains over the thrid seamer and spinner

if ajmal can prove to be a bowler who can effectively contain the opposition as well as picking up the odd wicket then yes, maybe pak are the best.

@ Usama86 -

Asif must be a vampire - he dies when the sun comes out :rofl:

2006 tour was Jan-Feb, conditions favouring Asif. He owned Indian batsmen in 1st session. :agree:

Well Asif has taken 105 wickets in 22 matches at an average of 23.67 and strike rate of 47.5. Currently ranked 2nd in ICC test bowlers rankings, just behind Dale Styne.
As far as the sun is concerned it has a big impact in english conditions, even english bowlers looked very ordinary under the sun. Asif is a very consistent bowler, he might not be looking threatning under the sun but he doesnot go for runs either. So the notion of Asif being good only under the clouds is not correct.

For me top 3 blowing attack is
1...Pakistan
2...England
3..Australia

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom