What's new

What should Pakistanis do when American Cat chases terrorist Rats?

@FaujHistorian
The Americans are the "Serpents" not cats .. Dear !!
It might be good to blush and attract the serpent to get rid of the mice in first place...
But what when the mice are gone and the serpent is still hungry ??
It would go for the "Chicken" too ... And unfortunately we (with our Natural resources in Balochistan & the little Islamic Bomb) are the "chickens" in this case ...
You cant "stop" the serpent if it is interested more in the "chicken" ...
This serpent has no plans of going back from this "habitat" dear , It will eat all the mice , then the chicken and then look up for more "prey" in the Central Asian neighbourhood !!!

As a nation (or more precisely a representative of a nation) you have a choice to be a chicken or not.

As one of the Turkeys leader said

--- in this world, you have a choice to sit on the dinner table or become a dish on the same table.

So brother

choice is yours, ours, and Pakistani nations.

to sit at the dinner table or become a dish.

Coming back to the topic

please focus on the rat infestation in 2013 and how to get rid of it.

Thank you

1. We keep our house clean from the rats?

2. We feed milk and honey to the rats?

3. We do nothing but bark at the cat?

Any suggestions?
train the rats, Build a catapult and start flinging them on neighbors house across the fence...

When US cats arrive to search for them, charge them a fee and for some premium to horsetrade a few rats.... But do buy a house in US or UK, just in case if infestation goes out of control...

train the rats, Build a catapult and start flinging them on neighbors house across the fence...

When US cats arrive to search for them, charge them a fee and for some premium horsetrade a few rats.... But do buy a house in US or UK, just in case if infestation goes out of control...

hahahaha!

That mode is obsolete mostly perhaps by a decade if not more.

Please update your picture to 2013.

please focus on the rat infestation in 2013 and how to get rid of it

Zia made a choice of creating Jihadis .. He was successful in achieving his primary objective i.e countering Soviet influence in Afghanistan ...
The whole capitalist world acknowleged his "service" and he along with Gen. Akhtar Abdulrehman were admired as being among "The ten persons standing between the Red Army and the free world"..

He focussed on prevailing conditions of that time only and ignored the possible future risks of creating the "Jihadi Frankenstein" .. And now all of us are paying the price ...

So my friend its not wise to design national policies without considering possible future risks . Americans are far more dangerous for us than the Taliban themselves . Relying on a "snake" to get rid of "mice" is a very big mistake dear

hahahaha!

That mode is obsolete mostly perhaps by a decade if not more.

Please update your picture to 2013.

Who is affected by rats? Common Man right? Who gives a flying woonkadoodle about a common man's problem, in any fuckin state!!!! Society will reach it's tipping point, and then it's the same bolshiveks and french revolutionaries and arab spring-break (Mullah gone wild season 2) and alike... right? yehi hota hai, yehi hoga..introspection is dead tool!

Who is affected by rats? Common Man right? Who gives a flying woonkadoodle about a common man's problem, in any fuckin state!!!! Society will reach it's tipping point, and then it's the same bolshiveks and french revolutionaries and arab spring-break (Mullah gone wild season 2) and alike... right?

Yaar

you are talking like Che and Morsi.

I like that style

However both of those great personalities and their time and their space is not applicable to Pakistan or INdia.

Zia made a choice of creating Jihadis .. He was successful in achieving his primary objective i.e countering Soviet influence in Afghanistan ...
The whole capitalist world acknowleged his "service" and he along with Gen. Akhtar Abdulrehman were admired as being among "The ten persons standing between the Red Army and the free world"..

He focussed on prevailing conditions of that time only and ignored the possible future risks of creating the "Jihadi Frankenstein" .. And now all of us are paying the price ...

So my friend its not wise to design national policies without considering possible future risks . Americans are far more dangerous for us than the Taliban themselves . Relying on a "snake" to get rid of "mice" is a very big mistake dear

Jihadis are no robots that you can create them.

Zia was not producing them like test tube babies either.

please update your knowledge.

Jihadis or Muj or tribals etc. have always been there in the region

And they sold their souls and their bodies to the highest bidder.

If Zia was a bidder for their services

So were others. Indians bought the Jihadi aka tribal services, so did Russians, Arabs, Americans, turks.

It is like Afghanistan was red light districtc

where every Tom Dick Akram and abudullah went to relieve themselves.

Then

why oh Why

0h why

you pick on just Akram.

Why

and ignore Toms, Hooskies, Ramachadran, Ahmet, and Bobs

Why oh why

you are trying to put cover on Toms, Hooskies, Ramachadran, Ahmet, and Bobs

And just blame on a Pakistani Akram aka Zia.

just think?

Last edited:
Yaar

their time and their space is not applicable to Pakistan or INdia.

Of course... For pakistani I can infer, but for us Indians, we are a breed of Chalta hai people... we have served raja's and badshas, then the goras, and now the neta and babus... We are survivors, and we will continue to survive, let's just wait fr the tipping point, har century me ek aad baar public jaag hi jaati hai.... jab jagti hai, tab bade bade takht our taj mitt jate hai....

His mandate comes from the heavens. The only way to deal with such people is to send him to the heaven he so craves.

......A person who despises life to the extent that he wants to achieve martyrdom can never be negotiated with

Spot on. I keep asking many Pakistanis here what it is that they will negotiate with the Taliban and they mostly don't seem to know.

Spot on. I keep asking many Pakistanis here what it is that they will negotiate with the Taliban and they mostly don't seem to know.

Negotiations with Tali-barbarians is what I was trying to say in the following thread.

Imran Khan's method: How do you stop an arsonist from burning down your house?

Yeah.

Tali-barbarians are out to burn Pakistani state down.

So Taliban Khan wants to tell the Tali-barbarians, please do not burn down our state,

let me burn it down with my own hands.

hope you understand.

Negotiations with Tali-barbarians is what I was trying to say in the following thread.

Imran Khan's method: How do you stop an arsonist from burning down your house?

Yeah.

Tali-barbarians are out to burn Pakistani state down.

So Taliban Khan wants to tell the Tali-barbarians, please do not burn down our state,

let me burn it down with my own hands.

hope you understand.

Providing good governance is often a mundane and arduous task and often unnoticed by people. It is grinding, and it is boring and yet lays the foundations where where commerce and industry can grow.

If a politician cannot govern he goes for the next best thing, stoking emotional issues that can get him re-elected

Religion, ethnic rivalries take your pick

@FaujHistorian

Meray bhai I talk about Zia as my country is a victim to religious exremism which resulted from the policies of this Mullah cum Dictator..

And if you think that indians or americans created jihadis ... You are living in a world not real ..If jihadis are not actually "created" , then why was there no terrorism and religious extremism before the soviet war ?

Capitalists and Arabs funded the process , but the "terrorism industry" is fully indigenous and home grown, Our Madrassahs , our land , our people !!

And if you think that indians or americans created jihadis ... You are living in a world not real!!

Phir wahi kahani.

As a I said nobody "created" Jihadis.

They were there already selling their "services". Zia paid for and got some of these services, so did Arabs, Indians, Turks, Ruskies and Americans.

Please update your "creation theory" with "evolution theory" my friend. :lol:

Bhai 2 sikey hamari taraf se bhi--

Jangal ma jharian to bahut ugh rahi thi par unko khait ma kasht kia Pakistani Akram ne, unki commercialize fasal kasht ki Akram ne or unko Jangal se utha kar har shahar ke khait ma kasht kia Akram ne, So---

2nd point.

Machis k lye lakri kati kisi ne Peshawar ma, Wahan factory ma machis banai, Supply ki distributor ko jis ne wo Lahore ma bahij di or dukan wala kharid kar laya jis se Ja kar li Akram ne. Ab aag lagai Akram ne to naam b Akram ka hi ae ga na, Na k Dukandar, Distributor, Factory owner, ya lakri katne waley ka naam lagain.

Chingari moujod thi, lakri moujod thi, Tail jis ne chirka Naam usi ka hoga.

Chingari moujod thi, lakri moujod thi, Tail jis ne chirka Naam usi ka hoga.

By your logic, point your finger to Commie Russia who put lighter fluid on the fire.

As I say,

learn your history first. Blaming willy nilly is not good. not at all good.

Thank you.

1. We keep our house clean from the rats?

2. We feed milk and honey to the rats?

3. We do nothing but waive sticks at the cat?

Any suggestions?

2zz019c.png

Back
Top Bottom