What's new

What should Pakistanis do when American Cat chases terrorist Rats?

By your logic, point your finger to Commie Russia who put lighter fluid on the fire.

As I say,

learn your history first. Blaming willy nilly is not good. not at all good.

Thank you.

Brother This is the history.Chingari laya Russia, lakri thi Afganistan ma, Tail diya America aur Arbi bhai logo ne or aag lagai Akram ne or jis k Sholey ne jalaya Akram or uske ghar ko.

Thank you.

How can those 'rats' who are fighting the occupying 'cat' in the region be called 'rats' or terrorists?

I dont understand this logic here when educated people cant use their heads to reason & fall prey to the propaganda & become its vehicle and facilitator.

@FaujHistorian Here's something interesting for you:

Yemen says U.S. drone struck a wedding convoy, killing 14

Exactly what I was saying, this cat is a bad kitten that loves to eat innocent chicks in the name of rats..

Yeap I know.

But let's not use a sad incident to support terrorists rats of Pakistan.

Yemenis could have kept their house clean of Qaida rats. They failed. Now they are paying the price.

But yemen is a tiny pathetic poor country. They may have lacked resources.

But Pakistan is 10s if not 100s times bigger than poor Yemen.

Please do not come here and paste news about pathetic yemen to justify your support for keeping rats safe in Pakistan.

Thank you

How can those 'rats' who are fighting the occupying 'cat' in the region be called 'rats' or terrorists?

I dont understand this logic here when educated people cant use their heads to reason & fall prey to the propaganda & become its vehicle and facilitator.

So the rats of Tehrike Terrorist Pakistan (TTP) are shooting at Malala,

Because

somehow Malala is now the occupying cat?

That she was targeted not by a random act, but by a planned assassination attempt.

your post is really pathetic my dear.

Didn't expect this from you.

Never expected.

Back
Top Bottom