What's new

What should Pakistanis do when American Cat chases terrorist Rats?

My dearest! This rat race is a sham. How do we know the people America is chasing are terrorists? If they are fighting Americans in Afghanistan, why should we call them terrorists? Just because America says so?

America says a lot of things. Most recently what it said regarding Syria chemical attack attributed to Syrian regime was a lie. The Iraq WMD was a lie and and many Americans say 9/11 was a lie too. It was an inside job to prompt the country into a war.
9/11 was not a lie, they wont lie and kill so many of their own people.. but yeah iraq and syria makes me very skeptical of what they claim.

It is the duty of our nation to not let any rat live inside our chicken house.

Hope you get it.

What if we use our own cat to deal with rats, why trusting or relying on this wild cat which has bloody history of barbarism? If our nation can manage to keep these rats out of chicken houses, then why can't our nation take out these rats with our own cat?

Also why can't we use this wild cat's help in pointing out these rats to us and then our cats take them out?

let the cat loose kills the rats once finished keep her as a pet

This is a wild cat, infact this is most dangerous cat in whole world right now, we should better be careful of what we are dealing with!!

dangerous for rats or humans ?

Not a good idea keep wild cat as your pet, especially when you have lots of innocent chicks living in your home. Besides, we've been playing with this wild cat since ages now, this cat has betrayed us a couple of times already. Not a trust worthy cat at all.

Woa!!! Posting your own messed up stuff in a thread and then quoting it in another thread as a reference? Don't start acting like a mad cat lolz.

Also about IK's above method, is it your own cooked up stuff or you have anything to back your claims?

please reply to appropriate thread with your comments.

Thank you

please reply to appropriate thread with your comments.

Thank you

Please keep other threads out of this thread then? The thread was about cat and rats, what IK is doing here? I knew from start that you're gonna come back to same old IK bashing anytime soon.. :lol:

Please keep other threads out of this thread then? The thread was about cat and rats, what IK is doing here? I knew from start that you're gonna come back to same old IK bashing anytime soon.. :lol:

Because IK and MUllahs feed rats and bark at everyone who tries to rid our country from rats

Because IK and MUllahs feeds rats and barks at cat

Baseless. IK never fed any rat and he doesn't bark at cat. Instead a lot of people bark at IK.

IK criticizes the cat and raise his voice against certain actions of this cat, it doesn't mean he want to actually fight with the cat or he hats the cat. And going against the cat doesn't mean that you are actually feeding the rats.

This is like saying

how do we know Bin fing Laden was a terrorist rat.

Afterall

As a nation we allowed this rat to live in our summer resort away from the heat of Saudi deserts.

Yeah.

how do we know.

That's the zillion dollar question.

Jazz bhai

Cat has already put the names of rats on web site.

Not only that

Pakistani government has declared who the rats are

Even if there was no website photos

Every forking Pakistani knows who the rats are.

But we fail to call a rat a rat.

Pathetic isn't it.

At times you are way too sarcastic and cynical. Dont forget before you say it that bin Laden was CIA. If bin Laden was there (and its not conspiracy theory, its American inclination to lie), he had been reduced to a passenger.

'Pakistani government has declared who the rats are' - are you serious? What credibility do they have? First let them do things which win our trust. Seeing Nawaz Sharif third time, we know what he is not capable of. What he is capable of is yellow cab scheme, laptop etc but that will derail the thread.

It is the duty of our nation to not let any rat live inside our chicken house.

Hope you get it.

your rat is my cat and I love my cat.. lol :)

Back
Top Bottom