What's new

What should be India's response towards Pakistan for Gurudaspur terror attack?

ito

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India

The first option is surgical strikes, but surgical strikes inside Pakistan may turn into full fledged war.

The second option is lobbing in US, UN, West and in Muslim world against Pakistan for its involvement in terror activities inside India, but this has proved to be not that effective in the past.

The third step is making economic consequences of no war-no peace-no talks too hard to bear for Pakistan making Pakistan a military state there by depriving Pakistan of its social and economic development, but India too will have to bear some economic costs of such a strategy.

Do you have any other response for this brazen terror attack inside India? ....let us discuss.

Yeah Sure!...Why Not?
Firstly stop blaming Pakistan for everything that happens in India...
"OH WAIT YOU DID THAT ALREADY"
"WE ARE DOOMED"
big-grin-thumb-smiley-face.gif

Secondly as you quoted up there...

You do anything with Pakistan, Will cost you heavily and it will definately wont be good for both countries...
So cool down and dont believe anything you see.
The only way is Peace...
yeah-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif

Last edited:
Yeah Sure!...Why Not?
Firstly stop blaming Pakistan for everything that happens in India...
"OH WAIT YOU DID THAT ALREADY"
"WE ARE DOOMED" :omghaha:
Secondly as you quoted up there...

You do anything with Pakistan, Will cost you heavily and it will definately wont be good for both countries...
So cool down and dont believe anything you see.
The only way is Peace... :-)

Anything India does to Pakistan on military front is going to cost India, but not on economic front.

the response as per usual from our friends in delhi :

Lets not play cricket with pakistan.

BJP Clowns talking big before coming back to earth

seriously produce proof of our involvement in this before even thinking of discussion regarding the events impact on pakistan

I agree...mixing such an important issue with cricket is hilarious.

What to do is simple. Provide an annual defence budjet to our bros in pakistan. They will turn pakistan to a hell hole. (But i must agree that its not a moraly good option. Hopefully it will not come to that)

Anything India does to Pakistan on military front is going to cost India, but not on economic front.

Pakistanis can't do anything. Surgical strike to kill the terrorists they are giving safe house and security inside Pakistan is not a big deal. Pakistan don't have the guts to use nukes. They use one nuke at any city of India and there will be no Pakistan, they know it. They will surely retaliate with conventional force but they will lose. Again, they will never ever use nukes they don't have guts to do so. So for me surgical strike is the way to go :)

All they are good at is killing civilians using terrorists.

I agree...mixing such an important issue with cricket is hilarious.
Acknowledge Me that war dosent harm economy...

And please dont bring that crap that "Indian Economy is bigger then Pakistan blah blah which is an outdated Crap of Indian Fanboys"
napoleon-smiley-face.gif

Last edited:
Pakistanis can't do anything. Surgical strike to kill the terrorists they are giving safe house and security inside Pakistan is not a big deal. Pakistan don't have the guts to use nukes. They use one nuke at any city of India and there will be no Pakistan, they know it. They will surely retaliate with conventional force but they will lose. Again, they will never ever use nukes they don't have guts to do so. So for me surgical strike is the way to go :)

All they are good at is killing civilians using terrorists.

That is too much of a risk....Pakistan has nothing to loose, but India has everything to loose. Moreover, the surgical strikes , even if they work, is short term solution. You cannot keep on doing surgical strikes every time there is a terror activity inside Pakistan.

Make Pakistan loose where it counts...make the cost of no peace with India so large that Pakistan cannot bear it.

I have an itchy dick come and suck it you motherfuckers, that's the best response you can ever give.

The first option is surgical strikes, but surgical strikes inside Pakistan may turn into full fledged war.

The second option is lobbing in US, UN, West and in Muslim world against Pakistan for its involvement in terror activities inside India, but this has proved to be not that effective in the past.

The third step is making economic consequences of no war-no peace-no talks too hard to bear for Pakistan making Pakistan a military state there by depriving Pakistan of its social and economic development, but India too will have to bear some economic costs of such a strategy.

Do you have any other response for this brazen terror attack inside India? ....let us discuss.

Acknowledge Me that war dosent harm economy...

And please bring that crap that "Indian Economy is bigger then Pakistan blah blah which is an outdated Crap of Indian Fanboys"
napoleon-smiley-face.gif

War does harm India...

Economy counts...it counted between US and USSR. And it should count between India and Pakistan.

I have an itchy dick come and suck it you motherfuckers, that's the best response you can ever give.

I am not a homo...like you. Look for some one in Pakistan :lol:

@doppelganger and other emotional Indian children

As much as I want to avenge the last decades destruction in my country that your country facilitated and assisted and enjoyed, let me ask you something if you people still have your senses in working condition

Pakistan is seriously working on Economic corridor, that corridor is a matter of revival for us, and it has already been declared publicly that India's RAW has been assigned the task to sabotage that project ........................ Then why the hell would Pakistan finger India itself to give a warmongering nation a reason to sabotage our future hopes of peace and stability?

Its moonsoon season ................. Pakistan knows the threat of water destruction in shape of floods why would it provide you an opportunity by itself to flood us in your frustration?

It suits Pakistan more to have a peaceful relationship with India for the time being, with war going on at our Western borders, with ops going on in our major cities we cannot afford any conflict on Eastern border or a frustrated neighbor threatening us with consequences.

You people must remember that Afghan intelligence has been under your influence for nearly ten or more years after US invasion of Afghanistan, and you must remember that TTP's number two was arrested while he was travelling with Afghan intelligence, and you must remember too that this TTP is the same bastards who brutally murdered our children ................... So shut the fck up and get your act together ........................ make some sense ..................... if you want war that cannot happen behind a computer screen ...................... and if your State and ruling elite wants a war then lets have one ............................. because personally I feel my nation needs one.

And for your (Indian) response ............................ get a life kids, nothing is going to happen with you punching the keyboard as much hard as you can and are doing. Think logically and may be you would stop this hysteria, and non-sense, knee jerk, emotional BS that I have seen here since yesterday. Your threats mean nothing to me being a citizen of Pakistan and I give a damn about your threats for me death is a new beginning and there are many like me here in Pakistan.

And my condolences for any innocent life lost yesterday.

That is too much of a risk....Pakistan has nothing to loose, but India has everything to loose. Moreover, the surgical strikes , even if they work, is short term solution. You cannot keep on doing surgical strikes every time there is a terror activity inside Pakistan.

Make Pakistan loose where it counts...make the cost of no peace with India so large that Pakistan cannot bear it.

Pakistan has Pakistan to lose. Trust me they can't do anything to respond to that. I even doubt they will use conventional force too. But they certainly will send more terrorists in India, so its not a good idea maybe. But if you don't count those terrorists in, pretty much Pakistan will just keep watching.

@doppelganger and other emotional Indian children

As much as I want to avenge the last decades destruction in my country that your country facilitated and assisted and enjoyed, let me ask you something if you people still have your senses in working condition

Pakistan is seriously working on Economic corridor, that corridor is a matter of revival for us, and it has already been declared publicly that India's RAW has been assigned the task to sabotage that project ........................ Then why the hell would Pakistan finger India itself to give a warmongering nation a reason to sabotage our future hopes of peace and stability?

Its moonsoon season ................. Pakistan knows the threat of water destruction in shape of floods why would it provide you an opportunity by itself to flood us in your frustration?

It suits Pakistan more to have a peaceful relationship with India for the time being, with war going on at our Western borders, with ops going on in our major cities we cannot afford any conflict on Eastern border or a frustrated neighbor threatening us with consequences.

You people must remember that Afghan intelligence has been under your influence for nearly ten or more years after US invasion of Afghanistan, and you must remember that TTP's number two was arrested while he was travelling with Afghan intelligence, and you must remember too that this TTP is the same bastards who brutally murdered our children ................... So shut the fck up and get your act together ........................ make some sense ..................... if you want war that cannot happen behind a computer screen ...................... and if your State and ruling elite wants a war then lets have one ............................. because personally I feel my nation needs one.

And for your (Indian) response ............................ get a life kids, nothing is going to happen with you punching the keyboard as much hard as you can and are doing. Think logically and may be you would stop this hysteria, and non-sense, knee jerk, emotional BS that I have seen here since yesterday. Your threats mean nothing to me being a citizen of Pakistan and I give a damn about your threats for me death is a new beginning and there are many like me here in Pakistan.

And my condolences for any innocent life lost yesterday.

If you read properly...nobody is threatening Pakistan. You better read the OP again.

Pakistan has Pakistan to lose.

India too will loose heavily...the cost will be too heavy to bear.

Back
Top Bottom