What's new

what should be India's response to 'another' 26/11 originating from Pakistan ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is a stupid reply...have u forgotten 26/11???!!!
Have I ? No. I haven't. I haven't forgotten anything. Neither I have forgoten case of Nirbhaya but look at Assam gangrape case. Indifference is in blood of all Indians.

Look at Bihar blast case, Parliament attack etc. What happened.

I even launched an online petition for Economic sanctions against Pakistan on Change.org. Started a page on FB. Did my research over it.

No one cares. They can come and behead our soldiers and these pathetic Indians won't do a thing.

Only institution I believe is RAW and ISRO. Both have delivered time and again.

its India which is a Terrorist country ... India is supporting TTP and BLA , killing innocents in Kashmir and you think this can go without anything coming back towards you? Do you know Pakistan got more Nukes then your country? We will make sure there is no country named india left on this earth, even in case of single violation of our border ...
You might start the war but its going to be us who will end only when there is no india left to be called india again...
Save yourself from Iran, Afghanistan and US drones first.

Military retaliation is out of question. Hopefully we reduce our minimum response time and make the sea vigilance more full proof.

Indeed prevention is best cure ....

But given dismal state of intelligence in India ...I doubt this will happen , although this is our best bet !

Have I ? No. I haven't. I haven't forgotten anything. Neither I have forgoten case of Nirbhaya but look at Assam gangrape case. Indifference is in blood of all Indians.

I even launched an online petition for Economic sanctions against Pakistan on Change.org. Started a page on FB. Did my research over it.

No one cares. They can come and behead our soldiers and these pathetic Indians won't do a thing.

Your exasperation is understandable ....but Indian government did create immense pressure on Pakistan ...

The reason why 26/11 like attack have not happened so far ...is the result of that enormous diplomatic ' blockade ' India put around Pakistan ....

The ideal response should be to sit back and keep pumping more and more money on Islam in Pakistan.

Nothing will destroy Pakistan faster and more effectively than the overdose of Islam.

Its already starting to show its effects. Lets start pumping money in these outfits, wahhabis, TTP's, BLA's, LeJ, and other Sunni supremacist organizations.

-Let us do it till every woman in Pakistan is forced to wear a burka and every non Sunni non Wahhabi has fear in their hearts.

- Let us do it till every man in Pakistan asks for Sharia - hudood ordinances, chopping of hands, etc, etc is in employed in full effect.

Till now they have been getting funds from Arab and Gulf states, lets start putting some Indian greens to work alongside.

I assure you gentlemen, the results would be far more comprehensive than firing nuclear weapons on that land.

trust our army thats it.

no one has forgotten 26/11..NO ONE! Pakistan is repaying that debt in terms of BLA and TTP. There were report of RAW flaring shia sunni wars and defenseless pakistanis didn't even managed to stop rawalpindi massacre

but in case of another 26/11 we will have to shift our stance from these proxy wars to a full fledged war to teach them lesson and grab some territory. Pakistanis are a big mouths.....u should research on their wet dreams like ghazwae-hind and other bullshits they would've made one on america and israel too

Your exasperation is understandable ....but Indian government did create immense pressure on Pakistan ...The reason why 26/11 like attack have not happened so far ...is the result of that enormous diplomatic ' blockade ' India put around Pakistan ....
Immense pressure ? Hafeez Saeed is roaming free. They beheaded our soldiers and increasing ceasefire violations. We sent dossiers after dossiers, nothing happened. Do you see any change ? Not a single arrest or conviction by Pakistan.

Our Foreign Minister host lunch for their PM.

Besharam Quam hai.

That's why their Generals say to our Generals, You go to Delhi to get your orders, we keep them in our pockets.

The ideal response should be to sit back and keep pumping more and more money on Islam in Pakistan.

Nothing will destroy Pakistan faster and more effectively than the overdose of Islam.

Its already starting to show its effects. Lets start pumping money in these outfits, wahhabis, TTP's, BLA's, LeJ, and other Sunni supremacist organizations.

Till now they have been getting funds from Arab and Gulf states, lets start putting some Indian greens to work alongside.

In the aftermath of 26/11 attack there will be immense public pressure over Indian government ...

any covert operation will not address the need to stem public anger ...

although from practical and long term point of view covert operation will be best response to 26/11 attack ....

But immediate response must be strong and stern one ...

Best option I can think of is Economic blockade ....

@Victory Yeah I forgot to mention Army but their hands are tied by our inept govt. Also, I believe in RAW. For better or for worse.

A retaliatory attack on Pakistan will only serve to unite Pakistani's. Its a non option.

-Let us do it till every woman in Pakistan is forced to wear a burka and every non Sunni non Wahhabi has fear in their hearts.

- Let us do it till every man in Pakistan asks for Sharia - hudood ordinances, chopping of hands, etc, etc is in employed in full effect.

I assure you gentlemen, the results would be far more comprehensive than firing nuclear weapons on that land.

Immense pressure ? Hafeez Saeed is roaming free. They beheaded our soldiers and increasing ceasefire violations. We sent dossiers after dossiers, nothing happened. Do you see any change ? Not a single arrest or conviction by Pakistan.

Our Foreign Minister host lunch for their PM.

Besharam Quam hai.

That's why their Generals say to our Generals, You go to Delhi to get your orders, we keep them in our pockets.

Yes indeed Hafeez Saeed is roaming free ...

But another such attack have not happened ...because Pakistan is aware of consequences of such attack .

Do you have any practical solution besides your anecdotes ?

Just for a moment - think you are the PM of India with all wherewithal at your disposal - what step will you take to protect overall interests of India in aftermath of such attack under such circumstances ?

Yes indeed Hafeez Saeed is roaming free ...
But another such attack have not happened ...because Pakistan is aware of consequences of such attack .
Do you have any practical solution besides your anecdotes ?
Just for a moment - think you are the PM of India with all wherewithal at your disposal - what step will you take to protect overall interests of India in aftermath of such attack under such circumstances ?
Go to our various partners to impose economic sanctions against Pakistan. With their weak economy they would have come to senses.

After 2014 withdrawal we should ask P5+1 to impose similar sanction they imposed on Iran. After all we are important trade partners of these countries.

Our strong economy is our new nuke which Pakistan doesn't have.

its India which is a Terrorist country ... India is supporting TTP and BLA , killing innocents in Kashmir and you think this can go without anything coming back towards you?

Do you know Pakistan got more Nukes then your country? We will make sure there is no country named india left on this earth, even in case of single violation of our border ...

You might start the war but its going to be us who will end only when there is no india left to be called india again...
Pakistan is 'epicenter of Islamic terrorism' - CNN.com

big mouths again........no wonder u make such stupid stories of ghazwae-hind, mujahideen conquering india on horses and crapton of bullshit

The answer lies in whats happened to Pakistan in the 5 years since 26/11, Pakistan and Pakistanis are suicidal because they have lost hope on all their institutions, so it falls on us that they commit suicide peacefully without harming anyone else much.

Go to our various partners to impose economic sanctions against Pakistan. With their weak economy they would have come to senses.

After 2014 withdrawal we should ask P5+1 to impose similar sanction they imposed on Iran. After all we are important trade partners of these countries.

Our strong economy is our new nuke which Pakistan doesn't have.

Do you think China will allow any such move to fructify ?

Is is easier said than done ...

Even US won't overtly antagonize Pakistan - especially as long as Pakistan holds key for its Afghanistan campaign ....

US may not do anything besides publicly chiding Pakistan ....

In my opinion - any action India intends to take can't be based on reliance on any other country .

I dont care about India's reaction. I want Pakistan to react so that it breaks the jaw that bad mouths my country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom