What's new

What really happens inside a madrassa

and you are speaking like a blindman..

How about you take a day or two in a madressa right opposite the Corps House in peshawar..
It is run by supposedly "modern" folks.
Perhaps a hint or two of sodomy might change your "extremist" beliefs.

ah...you are on about pishawar..ever heard
"peshawar mein chirya aik per say urtee hai" ;)
if therecis the problem...its not isolated to madrisah...and yes it shluld be condenmed where.ever it happens...
tying it to madrisah and only that..is unfair...

Horrific videos of what happens inside a madrasa

Last edited by a moderator:
Horrific videos of what happens inside a madrasa

horrified? .hide under your bed..
generalization at its worst.

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

btw....i thought such threads were banned on PDF...
i can keep arguing in fablur of madrissah..because i have supported many.....i have friends who studied there..i have frequeny visited madrisahs.

but the thing is.
"haters gona hate"

no point arguing.
lets sit and watch the torrent of desoerate key word googling by certain members.

Last edited by a moderator:
ah...you are on about pishawar..ever heard
"peshawar mein chirya aik per say urtee hai" ;)
if therecis the problem...its not isolated to madrisah...and yes it shluld be condenmed where.ever it happens...
tying it to madrisah and only that..is unfair...

I have similar accounts from Karachi.. that too in a madressa right next to the DHA office..
It is a problem with the system.
The Quran is not taught as knowledge.. it is taught as a book and that too by disinterested social rejects and sadists.

It is not taught as knowledge, it is not taught as a way of life, it is not taught as a way to spend your life.

Just as a book which needs to be learned by hook or by crook, mar bhi chalti hai.

Although there are some good ones too.

My cousin , around 11, has recently memorized the Quran, and it was done very very softly, no beatings or scoldings or anything. She is a girl, and at one time for around a month, she completely lost it and was really exhausted. But the teachers riled her up and prepared her really well.

Will try to get the name later of the madrassah.

It is a joint, school-madrassah i think, a Husband and Wife doing the good work.

It is not taught as knowledge, it is not taught as a way of life, it is not taught as a way to spend your life.

Just as a book which needs to be learned by hook or by crook, mar bhi chalti hai.

Although there are some good ones too.

My cousin , around 11, has recently memorized the Quran, and it was done very very softly, no beatings or scoldings or anything. She is a girl, and at one time for around a month, she completely lost it and was really exhausted. But the teachers riled her up and prepared her really well.

Will try to get the name later of the madrassah.

It is a joint, school-madrassah i think, a Husband and Wife doing the good work.

rare cases..
maar chalti hai agar bache ki umar bohat ziada ho gayi ho aur dhitai par utar aye.

DHA also tried an endeavor of a school/madressa..
My brother who was 6 at the time was enrolled in there... came back the second day with a blue shoulder.
What I created back then in that place and did(got done) the SOB who touched him is one for the record books.
social rejects.. nothing more these Mullah's are.
And its the fault of people like Zia.. and partially that of Sir syed as well.
Separating scientific normal education from religious teaching has created a divide between these streams.
It has to be merged back for Muslims communities to return to normal...I do not say stop teaching Darwin..
teach it all along with Quran,Hadiath and basic Fiqh as well.
Create Muslims adults capable of defending their religion with logic instead of the usual corned cat behavior we see here with such individuals throwing around labels of "liberal" or "secular" as they themselves cannot defend their POV.

I got beaten by my teachers many times..... once in 10th grade i didnt do my homework...my islamiat teacher told me to spread my hands... i did...after the first smack... i got raged... so when he told me to spread my hands again i told him to go .... his ... (BC-Gali) :rofl: .... he never smacked me again.......... than there was our mathematics teacher... she was hot....but she kinda hated me for being a wise a$$... so once a kid was making funny noises in the class (4th grade) and she thought i was the culprit... she slapped me.... i remained quiet........ but than again the kid made the noise and she told me to come forward... this time when she tried to slap me i caught her hand and twisted it...lol........ she never slapped me again!

About qaris... never went to a madrassa... our units qari sahib came to my house and taught me the Holy Quran... he was a nice old man... though i made fun of the poor guy... halva steriotype...lol...God bless him..ameen.

rare cases..
maar chalti hai agar bache ki umar bohat ziada ho gayi ho aur dhitai par utar aye.

DHA also tried an endeavor of a school/madressa..
My brother who was 6 at the time was enrolled in there... came back the second day with a blue shoulder.
What I created back then in that place and did(got done) the SOB who touched him is one for the record books.
social rejects.. nothing more these Mullah's are.
And its the fault of people like Zia.. and partially that of Sir syed as well.
Separating scientific normal education from religious teaching has created a divide between these streams.
It has to be merged back for Muslims communities to return to normal...I do not say stop teaching Darwin..
teach it all along with Quran,Hadiath and basic Fiqh as well.
Create Muslims adults capable of defending their religion with logic instead of the usual corned cat behavior we see here with such individuals throwing around labels of "liberal" or "secular" as they themselves cannot defend their POV.

Exactly. The person teaching the Quran is not well suited to it. He is not up to the task, and is, simply put, a illiterate guy who has just memorized the Quran and in most cases, does not know anything about religion. Islam and modern knowledge need to be taught as one. Both in tandem. I will not go into any blame game here, but the problem is, that nowadays, it is that of you have money, then school, if no, then go to get a beating in a madrassah.

Just as an example, the servants living next door sent my 'batman' to distribute food in the street. He was busy in helping to paint the house. He went though. When we asked that why did they not go, she said that she was not allowed to go outside the house. And that her daughter could not go and talk to her father or frankly talk to him, because it is not in Islam! These kind of things really distort the image of Islam.

So these men continue their diatribe on gays while sodomizing young boys. This is an universal phenomenon with religious institutions.

Alter boys,temple priests,mullah... its a global phenomena!

and you are speaking like a blindman..

How about you take a day or two in a madressa right opposite the Corps House in peshawar..
It is run by supposedly "modern" folks.
Perhaps a hint or two of sodomy might change your "extremist" beliefs.

If you really are man enough than instead of personal attacks you should be justifying your unsupported assertions which you are so blindly presenting to the wider audiences.

The latter outnumber the former by a massive margin in this case.

I see no truth in this statement.And I also not support anyone who tries to generalize things with his short supply of samples.

my early days one day i saw a mob beating up this guy in the local market " when i found out what happened it was astonishing as well as embarassing " the moron who was getting whacked was the imams son and was caught watching p*rn with another kid + the kid complaint to the crowd he was molesting him by force .. Idiot are the parents who leave their kids without supervision to these mofo religious gitts trusting these f*krs

I have similar accounts from Karachi.. that too in a madressa right next to the DHA office..
It is a problem with the system.
The Quran is not taught as knowledge.. it is taught as a book and that too by disinterested social rejects and sadists.
Sir in Madrassa Quran is taught with meaning and also the tafseer and many students are also taught Arabic problem some Pakistanis is that they want these Mullahs to betray Islam and tell them that Islam which they want to follow that is which makes every haram thing halal for them and this will never happen

13 December 2011 Last updated at 15:13 GMT
Pakistan: Karachi police free chained students
BBC News - Pakistan: Karachi police free chained students

About 50 students have been freed from a religious school in the Pakistani port city of Karachi, where some were being kept in chains, officials say.
The male students, some as young as 12, were reportedly beaten, deprived of food and kept in what police say amounted to a torture chamber.
Some parents paid for their children to attend the school known as the "jail madrassa" because their sons were addicted to drugs or involved in crime.
An inquiry has already been ordered.
At least two people helping run the madrassa have been arrested, but the head escaped, police said.

'Parents applied chains'
Students have described the brutal regime inside the seminary - some spoke to the media while still wearing their chains.
One said he was beaten 200 times, while another said they were told they would be sent to join the jihad and if they tried to escape they would get 200 lashes.
"I was kept in the basement for the past month and was kept in chains. They also tortured me severely during this period. I was beaten with sticks," student Mohi-ud-Din told Reuters news agency.

The BBC Urdu Service's Hasan Kazmi in Karachi met one teenager who said they were forced to study all hours. "We were not provided proper food or clothing," he said.

One boy said Taliban members had visited the seminary and told them to "prepare for battle".
"Every possibility including its involvement in militancy will be investigated," Sharfuddin Memon, home affairs spokesman for Sindh province told AFP news agency.

A number of the students appear to have been involved in drugs or petty crime.
Some parents paid substantial amounts to enrol their children at the seminary and correspondents say that in some cases parents actually applied the chains which imprisoned their children.

Many parents had left their children at the madrassa for treatment, believing that the harsh regime would aid rehabilitation - some of these parents told the BBC they were happy with the result. They say they were chained to prevent them for escaping.

"If a child has issues such as bad company, smoking and drugs then we have no choice but to get him admitted in such places," Mohammed Qasim, the father of one student, told the BBC.

'Torture and abuse'
The captives were found during a police raid on the seminary in the central Sohrab Goth district of Karachi late on Monday, police said.
One media report says the police received a tip-off that the head of the seminary kept students chained in the basement and subjected them to torture and abuse.
"Those recovered are aged between 12 and 50 and are mainly of Pashtun ethnicity," Gadap Town police superintendent Rao Anwar told Pakistan's Express Tribune newspaper.

At least 18 of those rescued were aged 20 or younger, another police official told AFP.

There are thousands of madrassas in Pakistan providing education for more than two million students, some estimates say.

But officials suspect that there are many unregistered and unregulated seminaries and in some areas these represent the only affordable educational option for children of poor families.
There have been a few instances where students have been mistreated in such seminaries, but an incident on this scale and in such a major city is rare, correspondents say.

Some Islamic schools in Pakistan are accused of being training camps for militants, but while police say they are investigating such links in the Karachi school, they suggest that the primary reason students were left there was for rehabilitation.

I got whacked by a pencil on my fingers while reading the Quran. Got whacked by rulers by Arab teachers.

It wasn't as traumatic as you'd think it would be. By the time I was in the 8th grade, we'd prefer the rulers whacked on our hands over having the parents called in.

I think the teachers were wrong to hit us, but it had been ingrained in their brains that this is the only way we would be discouraged from doing the wrong thing, well most of the times. There were days when I can swear the teachers hit us after they had a bad fight with their husbands.

I think not all religious institutions are the same. Dubai ones have almost eliminated hitting. Can't comment on the sodomization as if it happens its behind closed doors and these things rarely get out - confirmed at least.

Back
Top Bottom