What's new

What pan movements do Arabs tend to favor?

Wright

Reaction score
There is a lot of confusion regarding this, and I hope some Arab members will give insight as to what the general populations lean towards, if anything at all.
Pan - Arabism.

Pan - Islamism.

Pan - Semitism (Includes all semitic peoples, Semitic Jews too).

And any others that may exist.

The word "Pan" in this context is more of a cultural/ethnic/religious viewpoint. Similar to Pan Iranism or Pan Germanism. It does not mean merging nations.

Islam is a part and parcel of Arabisim, all ultra Arab nationalists leaders used to be Muslims and act so, including Jamal Abd Al-Nasser, Saddam, and others. As for pan-Semitisim, I have never heard about this one in Arab world...

228107_139836399426811_103622369714881_198891_8168247_n.jpg

attachment.php

To be honest...Miscegenation has killed any hope of Arab success on this planet. In the khaleej some of the zanj slaves were totally absorbed into the regular arab population.

There are still alot of pure Arabian men and women in the gulf of course, but teh problem is i've seen fathers marry their daughters off to monkey negroid looking men, just because they know the tribe the boy comes from. That's insane. It's been happening for so long, any hope of reversing it is finished. So you end up with some dysgenic clump of inferiority.

There is a lot of confusion regarding this, and I hope some Arab members will give insight as to what the general populations lean towards, if anything at all.
Pan - Arabism.

Pan - Islamism.

The word "Pan" in this context is more of a cultural/ethnic/religious viewpoint. Similar to Pan Iranism or Pan Germanism. It does not mean merging nations.

Syria is the last country that officially adopts pan-Arabism which is virtually non existant today in Arab countries.
After the miserable failure of the united Arab republic and the of defeat 67 most Arabs abandoned it for Islamism.

Islam is a part and parcel of Arabisim, all ultra Arab nationalists leaders used to be Muslims and act so, including Jamal Abd Al-Nasser, Saddam, and others. As for pan-Semitisim, I have never heard about this one in Arab world...

But many of the founding figures of pan-Arabism were Christian.

To be honest...Miscegenation has killed any hope of Arab success on this planet. In the khaleej some of the zanj slaves were totally absorbed into the regular arab population.

There are still alot of pure Arabian men and women in the gulf of course, but teh problem is i've seen fathers marry their daughters off to monkey negroid looking men, just because they know the tribe the boy comes from. That's insane. It's been happening for so long, any hope of reversing it is finished. So you end up with some dysgenic clump of inferiority.

I dare you to prove to me that you are Saudi, that is all I am saying.

On topic, I support Pan Mosamaniasim, follow me my sons and I shall deliver thee unto salvation. :smart:

But many of the founding figures of pan-Arabism were Christian.

Not true, the founder was Shareef Hussien Bin Ali, as I said Arabisim is part and parcel of Islam. However, this doesn't mean there were not fake Arabs who promoted for extreme and dumb Arabisim to fight Islamic values like Bashar and Qadafi.

Pan - Arabism.

Pan - Islamism.

Pan - Semitism is obviously a non starter and the rest have been tried and failed. And failed miserably.

Now the only one left is:

Fyring-Pan-ism.

:lol:

Ok. Seriously. Most of the Arabs are now focused on economy and democracy aka their own frying pans.

It looks like Saudi Arabia and Iraq will come out ahead of everyone else.

They have population base and resources to set their countries to a fantastic future.

peace

I dare you to prove to me that you are Saudi, that is all I am saying.

On topic, I support Pan Mosamaniasim, follow me my sons and I shall deliver thee unto salvation. :smart:

He doesn't seem to be for myself either. The Saudis often prefer to keep distance from the others for some reason :rofl:

I'm following you homeboy :sniper:

Pan - Semitism is obviously a non starter and the rest have been tried and failed. And failed miserably.

Fyring-Pan-ism.

Ok. Seriously. Most of the Arabs are now focused on economy and democracy aka their own frying pans.

They have population base and resources to set their countries to a fantastic future.

peace

Sir, what about the UAE?

Fyring-Pan-ism.

peace

In your dreams man, Saudi Arabia will never get ahead of us, :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom