What's new

Crisis in Arab civilization

The very fact that you cite such nonsense, in a thread discussing the crisis in Arab civilization, is itself a symptom of the hate-Israel illness trumping civil rights. For you don't respond to the issue of crimes committed by Arabs against Jews, both in Israel and without. Your "blind spot" remains. And killing off Jews and Israelis doesn't makes things better, but merely perpetuates and furthers the Illness, as the new killers in each generation seek wilder justifications to cover their own crimes.

Umm, I don't get you. You acknowledge the Arab and Muslim world made the mistake of mixing religion with politics. How can you blame an article analyzing this for making "the same mistake"?

Like I said, I think the article is insufficient in that it doesn't highlight the secular political issue enough; however, that does not make its analysis incorrect, only incomplete. The three items you listed didn't contradict specifics cited by the author.

Where on earth did you get the idea i hate Jews? As for Arabs, i am not supporting any killings, either Jews or Non-Jews.
But i believe my analysis on the article is correct. The article doesn't go into too much details but just makes judgement based on the same prejudice it claims Arabs have about Jews.

100 years ago Arabs were sitting around the in the desert and chopping each other's heads off. When Oil runs out in Middle East in 100 years they will be back doing the same thing.

Where on earth did you get the idea i hate Jews?
I didn't. But you're not combating Jew- or Israel-hatred either. You are, in effect, condoning the genocidal campaign against Israel and Jews by failing to condemn their perpetrators, and the ideology behind them, as criminal.

But i believe my analysis on the article is correct. The article doesn't go into too much details but just makes judgement based on the same prejudice it claims Arabs have about Jews.
Which parts of your analysis, exactly? Your specifics may be correct, but do they actually apply?

I didn't. But you're not combating Jew- or Israel-hatred either. You are, in effect, condoning the genocidal campaign against Israel and Jews by failing to condemn their perpetrators, and the ideology behind them, as criminal.

Which parts of your analysis, exactly? Your specifics may be correct, but do they actually apply?

I have never condoned Holocaust ever. You obviously haven't read my comments on other threads. I am one of the biggest headaches for Islamists on this forum. Don't make judgements before knowing someone better.

The middle east is still dealing with the aftermath of the collapse of the ottoman empire which is why there is so much turmoil in the middle east. After the roman Empire Collapsed much of europe was in turmoil until it readjusted to the new political realities. The middle hasn't adjusted to this change yet. Palestine is a prime example because several countries (Egypt, Israel,Jordan,Iran) seek to control it whereas in the past there was no question over who controlled it and that was the ottomans.

Pretty much. Though much of the medieval times, the Islamic world is more socially and technologically advanced than Europeans, but after the Mongolian invasion, Arabic world never really fully recovered to its height. Ottoman empire did manage to hold up the Arabic world for quite a while, but after its fall, the Arabic world becomes quite fractured, thus easily prey for foreign influences. The US, USSR and European nations are responsible for much of the political landscape in Middle East today. The Israel-Palestine issue is a symptom, not the cause of the problem in middle east.

Back
Top Bottom