What's new

What Pakistan gains from MRCA tender?

:cheers:Let PLAAF keep it under the blanket for now.
"would" I doubt, wait for the future.

You will see the results when deal will be finalized! As per Pakistan we have our own goals to achieve which india can't change with it's interfence. The time period from 2010 to 2015 will change many things.

MONEY TALKS, MAN!!!:flame:
BEST OF LUCK WITH YOUR DREAMS!!!:rofl:

i know pakistan got 1 pill 4 every deases & it might get it self down with the poision spread by same medicien.

First we are muslims and second we are for Indians (Unfortuntly PAKISTANI) we will use only 1 nuke to kissnasses your soo called 50000 Aircrafts with whole country!

Dont xpect we will use fighters guns etc.... "dobeengay sanam tumhain kya tumhare pore nasal ko laydubeengay"

Quote my word kid! nitemare shitmare sab nikal jayeega!

Such kind of replies are not expected from senior members, behave like seniors. Thanks God guys like you are not in some power. Bhagwan ganje ko nakhuun nahin deta, wo baat aaj sach karke dikha de.

pak members always answer with NUke...when they hav nothing to say....i mean when they know they are weak...and cant do anything...just say we will nuke..and troll

Stealth bhai... Man gae aj mai keh sakta hu Nukes ka to pata nahi par 'Bato' me aap humse kahi aage ho.

Khair, 99 Kargil... K Time.. me to kuch nukes the na... Tab apke PM , USA Nuclear Bomb ka 'Switch' Lene Gae the Kya???

The people sitting with 10000 Nukes are Serious with How to escape the situation while those on US Aids are crying to ' Nasal ko Ledubenge'....

Kya Yaarr.. Bas Marnee .. Marnee ...Ki Hi Padi Hai ????

i believe if we pakistaniz n indianz brothers join hands n give up hate and forget what the history have to say about past our relations, i am sure we can make south asia the best place to live and work... look usa n canada ? they gave up hate and where they are now? (even myself want to go there and work/live there :P )

Last edited:
i believe if we pakistaniz n indianz brothers join hands n give up hate and forget what the history have to say about past our relations, i am sure we can make south asia the best place to live and work... look usa n canada ? they gave up hate and where they are now? (even myself want to go there and work/live there :P )

I'm a Sikh living in UK, here Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Sri Lankens get on real good. I share your thoughts. I hope in my lifetime I see peace between India & Pakistan. I hate to say, it seems a distant dream, too many haters.

yes agreed @garud , i have many indian friends and our friendship have nothing to do with our countries relationz.... i have feel that we pakistaniz n indian share mostly same intrests and chooise(cuz of our culture/language/bollywood :) ) thats why i think its very easy to make indian friends...

Stealth bhai... Man gae aj mai keh sakta hu Nukes ka to pata nahi par 'Bato' me aap humse kahi aage ho.

Khair, 99 Kargil... K Time.. me to kuch nukes the na... Tab apke PM , USA Nuclear Bomb ka 'Switch' Lene Gae the Kya???

The people sitting with 10000 Nukes are Serious with How to escape the situation while those on US Aids are crying to ' Nasal ko Ledubenge'....

Kya Yaarr.. Bas Marnee .. Marnee ...Ki Hi Padi Hai ????

jab tumharay walay America kay agay rona shruu hogaye thay tu bhet kahani sunanay kiliye hamarya PM ko america nay bulaya tha...

kidar gayeen tumhare woh so called surgical strike ?? karnay kiliye batain nahe chhaye hoti jo hamnay dekhi hain 2008 may lol

aur marnay marnay ke bata nahe marnay maarnay ke baat tumharay walay kartay hain 10 kadam etc ye hamnay cartoon wali storyaan boly ke tumharay waloon nay banaye hain hamnay nahi...

MMRCA, MCA, PAKFA, 230 Su lol ye bachoon ko bheta kar sair karnay kiliye kareed rahay ho kiskay liye kareed rahay ho ?? lol batian karnay ajatay hain moo utha kar!

I think a big gain from MMRCA tander would be the strategic direction for PAF....PAF would be able to determine that in what direction, it needs to move now....so we may see significant changes in airforce-doctrine as a result of MMRCA...

Strategic direction, changes, opportunities are all words my friends.

UNLESS YOU HAVE A SERIOUS WALLET AND SERIOUS POLITICAL CLOUT/ LEVERAGE.

We saw serious weaknesses for Pakistan on both those above counts with the way the french walked away from a modest tender of just $1.5 billion tender to upgrade 100 Thunders in the future.

Nothing new will happen regardless of who wins MMRCA in india.

The europeans are ar too expensive.

THE RUSSIANS will give nothing

That leaves USA but loads of political strings

And China.. WITH THE THUNDER & FC20...

WAT ELSE is there... nothing i think...

We saw serious weaknesses for Pakistan on both those above counts with the way the french walked away from a modest tender of just $1.5 billion tender to upgrade 100 Thunders in the future.

That deal is still on.

The deal is not on until GOP can prove they can pay for the ungrades.

Anyways i herd the French pulled on this due to indian pressure

The deal is not on until GOP can prove they can pay for the ungrades.
hahahaha....I must say you must do a live stand comedy show man cuz whether you know it or not....you always sound funny.....I loved you logic:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Anyways i herd the French pulled on this due to indian pressure
Are you expecting the same when IAF's SH selection is almost certain???.....another good one!!:tup:

Back
Top Bottom