What's new

What Mobile You Are Using

Im so happy to tell you all friends that i have Bought Samsung 19000 Galaxy S man it was hell to get it i have gone from store to store to entire Sharjah and Ajman but can't get it and in Dubai i dod not went because of Traffic but Finally i got it from E ros Electronics in 2400 AED but they just booked for me not delivered yet may be tomoorow or day after Tommrow im keeping my fingers crosssed for the state of the art baby i also went in upper portion of Sharjah City Centre they have Samsung Galaxy S 16 Gb which way too Expansive for me 2700 so i leaved it

well i have got my new ardnoid but i have to know how to use it i want to dowload skype on samsung galaxy S i searched entire ardnoid market and samsung APPS but can't get it please tell me how to do it

well i have got my new ardnoid but i have to know how to use it i want to dowload skype on samsung galaxy S i searched entire ardnoid market and samsung APPS but can't get it please tell me how to do it
I am not sure if there is an app for Samsung Galaxy S.It is not listed on Skype Website.However you can install fring- make FREE Mobile calls, video calls &live chat to other fringsters, GTalk, AIM, Facebook, Yahoo and others. Fring which supports Skype Protocol.It'll take some time to learn android and congrats on your new cell phone.I am still using oldish Nokia N73 ME.

Im so happy to tell you all friends that i have Bought Samsung 19000 Galaxy S man it was hell to get it i have gone from store to store to entire Sharjah and Ajman but can't get it and in Dubai i dod not went because of Traffic but Finally i got it from E ros Electronics in 2400 AED but they just booked for me not delivered yet may be tomoorow or day after Tommrow im keeping my fingers crosssed for the state of the art baby i also went in upper portion of Sharjah City Centre they have Samsung Galaxy S 16 Gb which way too Expansive for me 2700 so i leaved it

Mubarekh ho...finally u bought a cell phone. :)

21591819_4.jpg

nokia 2330c :cheers: It describes me :toast_sign: :tup:

I use HTC p3400i

htc-p3400i-pda-phone.jpg

PS:can someone recommend me a long-lasting,for rough use mobile of 3G :pop:

Back
Top Bottom