What's new

What Mobile You Are Using

Satio has built-in applications of Facebook, youtube. it has document reader, wifi, modem, GPS, i mean you name it & it has got it all. i am saying all this because i am a proud owner of Satio :) i think its a way better option than Samsung.

No way samsung uses Cortex processor coupled with 512mb ram way cooler than that os Sony Ericcson

No way samsung uses Cortex processor coupled with 512mb ram way cooler than that os Sony Ericcson
Processor on Satio is ARM Cortex-A8 600 MHz w/ 3D accelerator, you didn't think that Sony will release it without a processor?

Processor on Samsung I7500 Galaxy is Qualcomm MSM7200A 528 MHz processor.

Processor on Satio is 72 Mhz ahead of galaxy's, how come samsung is still way cooler?:confused: not to mention it has 5 MP camera as compared to 12 MP on Satio.

Last edited:
Samsung Galaxy has 1.7GHZ processor sir
Galaxy has several models depends which one you are referring to, models which are released in 2010 have 1 GHZ or above processors & in that case Sony's Xperia X10 also has 1Ghz processor but the thing is for a cell phone you don't need that much powerful CPU for that we use PC's or laptops :)

I use a E-72! a 97! Bought it for 35 k few months back(waste of money) ... Not worth it unless ur into buisness or somethin!

Get a black berry or a 97 if u want!

Back
Top Bottom