What's new

What Might an India-Pakistan War Look Like?

.Baap dada ki kartooton ki saza bachchon ko bhugatni padati hai....

musalman ban chuki ho magar soch abhi bhi hinduo jaisai reh gayi hai aap ki

khuda aapke kamo ka hisab mangega na aapke bap ka aapke bacho ka :D

Yes they could, if they knew where all these were located.

And if they miss, the result would be horrendous.

I say you Pakistanis underestimate India a lot, and this has to be blamed on the political leadership of India, who are always soft on Pakistan.

Anyway...nobody would wants a war. But if war has to happen, I am sure the India has plans to neutralize you nukes. May be Americans can help us here

musalman ban chuki ho magar soch abhi bhi hinduo jaisai reh gayi hai aap ki

khuda aapke kamo ka hisab mangega na aapke bap ka aapke bacho ka :D
iss mein kya hindu kya musalmaan soch.
generations of countries fight on earth only not above for some reasons there previous generations did wrong samjhe.

iss mein kya hindu kya musalmaan soch.
generations of countries fight on earth only not above for some reasons there previous generations did wrong samjhe.

aap basic cheez bhul rahi ho appajani that nothing is permanent

India will be crying
i always imagine icewolf crying as this....kafi cute lagda hai rote huye tu to.....:D

funny_babies_5.jpg

India will be crying

Haha, you know, we are evil and cunning baniyas. We will not cry, we will make others cry.

Remember 26/11? We lost 160 people, but using that we have been shattering Pak image before the international community for the past 5 years.

Now calculate the damage.

I say you Pakistanis underestimate India a lot, and this has to be blamed on the political leadership of India, who are always soft on Pakistan.

Anyway...nobody would wants a war. But if war has to happen, I am sure the India has plans to neutralize you nukes. May be Americans can help us here

First of all, its really very funny when all the Indians here start thumping their chests boasting their quick victories over Pakistan. India can never live up to your dreams buddy, we all saw how India's balls dropped off back when Israel wanted to strike Pakistan before their nuke tests using India's bases. And then later on after 26/11 when there was all this idea of 'surgical strikes' floating around.

And then a few months back your COAS came out and told how much ammunition army is lacking not to mention the tonns of outdated, obsolete and duds you have as told by your own media.

Lets get 1 thing straight, I am not saying Pakistan will win against India but also keep in mind that it will drag you along if it gets destroyed. MAD (mutually assured destruction) is something your generals are well aware of more than you'll ever be.

Stop the chest thumping and for once think with the brain that has been gifted to you by nature, god or whoever you believe in.

First of all, its really very funny when all the Indians here start thumping their chests boasting their quick victories over Pakistan. India can never live up to your dreams buddy, we all saw how India's balls dropped off back when Israel wanted to strike Pakistan before their nuke tests using India's bases. And then later on after 26/11 when there was all this idea of 'surgical strikes' floating around.

And then a few months back your COAS came out and told how much ammunition army is lacking not to mention the tonns of outdated, obsolete and duds you have as told by your own media.

Lets get 1 thing straight, I am not saying Pakistan will win against India but also keep in mind that it will drag you along if it gets destroyed. MAD (mutually assured destruction) is something your generals are well aware of more than you'll ever be

Stop the chest thumping and for once think with the brain that has been gifted to you by nature, god or whoever you believe in.
Pakistan is doing its own destruction so well that it dont even need india's favour for it....... :(

Lets get 1 thing straight, I am not saying Pakistan will win against India but also keep in mind that it will drag you along if it gets destroyed. MAD (mutually assured destruction) is something your generals are well aware of more than you'll ever be.

Chill...as far as I know our Prime Minister did not declare any war on Pak. So why get emotional.

Those days of test and ODIs are long gone,it'll be a T20 war.:D Boom BOOM!

The earth will stop revolving for sometime to watch it all happen.

Pakistan is doing its own destruction so well that it dont even need india's favour for it....... :(

Dont hold your breath, Pakistan isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Almost every country, society, civilization goes through this phase sometime. Article and discussion is about a war scenario that you Indians have so conveniently saved your country from, Its almost pathetic, like watching kids making wishlists for Santa.

Chill...as far as I know our Prime Minister did not declare any war on Pak. So why get emotional.

Haha I am chill, I just detest people that have no idea how to use a brain :-)

Back
Top Bottom