What's new

What Might an India-Pakistan War Look Like?

Muslim-partition-south-asia.jpg

our mughalstan :P
Oye agar mughalistan hi banana tha to 1971 main ro -ro kar alag kyon huye the.

A nuclear war between india and pakistan would surely give way to Akhand Bharat (united India)because pakistan wont survive a nuclear dual while india would ,though with a degree crippling.So pakistan frineds don't get tempted to touch the nuke button.

Oh we will press the nuke button when we feel it is necessary.

But like some of your stupid generals ifyou feel that India will survive a nuclear war and only Pakistan would be destroyed - think again.

It looks like Pakistan is heading for over 500 nukes. And if 300 Indian cities go up in smoke along with all of its airbases and major air ports, major ports, major economic zones, communication infrastructure etc - what will be left of India after that. And a second strike would also be ready.

So, wake up to the ground realities before you start thinking a bit hard - you'll get an epileptic fit.

But like some of your stupid generals ifyou feel that India will survive a nuclear war and only Pakistan would be destroyed - think again.

It looks like Pakistan is heading for over 500 nukes. And if 300 Indian cities go up in smoke along with all of its airbases and major air ports, major ports, major economic zones, communication infrastructure etc - what will be left of India after that. And a second strike would also be ready.

So, wake up to the ground realities before you start thinking a bit hard - you'll get an epileptic fit.

Now stop dreaming...you are a small country.:lol:

oye daru tey nahi na peeli tu ne.300 cities in India hain bhi....?

Funny%2BBaby%2BDrinking%2BBottle.jpg

Ya fer afghani khalish afeem chadha rakkhi hai......

hindi-jokes.gif

oye daru tey nahi na peeli tu ne.300 cities in India hain bhi....?
Ya fer afghani khalish afeem chadha rakkhi hai......

ha ha ha ......

Haan hein. Lakh se upar walay mila ke 470 se thoray ziyada hein.

My province is not in it :tdown: i disapprove this map :lol:

NAHI AAPKA PROVINCE HAI ISME WO IRAN KA BALOCHISTAN HAI PAK BALOCHISTAN NAHI

i'm not saying i'm supporting this map

i personally think mughalistan should b bigger

That is why we need more nukes than you.

Don't you thing if India were to go to war with Pak, It would neutralize Pak arsenal. If you can think about using nukes, the Indian establishment must have thought 100 times.

Don't you thing if India were to go to war with Pak, It would neutralize Pak arsenal. If you can think about using nukes, the Indian establishment must have thought 100 times.

Yes they could, if they knew where all these were located.

And if they miss, the result would be horrendous.

Back
Top Bottom