What's new

what language do the Chinese use when communicating with Pakistan military?

do the Chinese speak the universal language like English? or do they learn to speak Pakistani language?
WTF is 'Pakistani language'? :undecided:

If I'm right, Urdu as the national language while all official work is in English. The four major languages Punjabi, Pashto, Sindhi and Balochi are used in their respective provinces only, but Punjabi is more or less understood by the general populace.

Shoot me if I'm wrong! :smart:

WE DONT need any language to understand each other. :D
Wow! You guys communicate by telepathy? Now that's what I call a force multiplier if ever there was one!! :lol:

Chinese troops singing Hindi songs at a 'Bada Khana' during the annual Sino-Indian joint exercises. Yep! They speak a little Hindi too! :tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are they holding hands?

Wouldn't that be a bit... You know.

Anyway, it's good to see peace between two border guards from two different nations.

Ha ha ha.. I know what you are saying, but in our countries, it does not convey that message.

Ha ha ha.. I know what you are saying, but in our countries, it does not convey that message.

Sorry. Not to disrespect or anything. Anyway, this is what happens when living in a Western nation.

Anyway, there is definitely nothing wrong with two guys holding hands. Only paranoid guys call it... you know.

Sorry. Not to disrespect or anything. Anyway, this is what happens when living in a Western nation.

Anyway, there is definitely nothing wrong with two guys holding hands. Only paranoid guys call it... you know.

Only if you stop judging Pakistan against a Western society, you will understand what I said. Here, guys hug girls (or vice versa) when they meet after a while. Its very normal here. Do you see that in Pakistan? Every society has different values.

Yeah,just communicating with this
Chinese_and_Pakistan_border_guards_at_Khunjerab_Pass_IMG_7721_Karakoram_Highway.jpg

our one looks a little depressed
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why are they holding hands?

Wouldn't that be a bit... You know.

Anyway, it's good to see peace between two border guards from two different nations.

In Pakistani culture , it is quite normal for good friends to hold hands. It is considered a sign of Brotherly love. I imagine it would be the same in China.

^Someone can't understand the meaning of... er, friendship.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom