What's new

What kind of Nation we are ?

rockstar08

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The day i join this forum , i do realize that the misconception about a certain people or parties are stuck in our hearts , every Pakistani is living a double standard life , as nation where we are going ? no where ?
i include myself on this too because my own review about a particular race is much more worse than anyone can imagine .. and certain peoples will agree with me here, but lots of peoples are just retards ? or they dont want to understand ? or they do such stuff on purpose to create hateness amongst us ? are we dividing as a PAkistani ? i will not as a muslim because we divide as muslims long time ago .. peoples who understand religious difference will agree with me , this is something we cant change and we dont even need to try ... " apne Aqiday ko choro nai , aur dosre ke aqiday ko chero nai " ...

but why some members here are so hateful ? i ask this question to myself too , but at least i dare to put my self here in front of my other pakistani brothers , i accept my mistake , but why not others ?
specially on case of Karachi , peoples from punjab and KPK keep blaming one certain party for all the mess in karachi ? what are they feeding the peoples in punjab and kpk ?
yeah you guess it right i am talking about MQM ... lets not talk about the leader of MQM , but why those peoples cant understand that millions of peoples Support and consider this guy as their leader ...can anyone say that all the workers of MQM are killers ? terrorists ? land grabber ? bhatta khor ?

they hardly know about the situation of karachi and they try to show themselves as a expert , and sounds like they know more than any other ?
i know MQM has been continuously involved in criminal activity , but can we say that others are angels ?
even there are thousands of proves availible against them , but there many proves which proves a certain hateness amongst peoples for MQM ....

i have life my whole life here in karachi , and as my life is right now , i can say that karachi situation effect me a lot . but what i want peoples to understand that its not just MQM ... from 2002-2008 karachi was very peaceful , and i know because i used to be in University and daily i hangout with my friends with no fear ... i even go to places with my friends where today i will think 100 times to go ...
how and why suddenly karachi situation changes ?

Uzair balouch the leader of Amaan comity that guy openly accept that Zulfiqar miraza and PPPP govt give them free license to used force against MQM , and target muhajir to start a civil war , i dont remember that there was any fight between Muhajir pathan ? pathan sindhi ? than what happen after 2008 ?

as educated peoples try to understand the the real problem of Karachi , if you keep blaming one certain Party , so all the peoples associated with them Good or Bad will hate you ..and they will create a mindset that they are getting discriminated. for MQM supporter they should realize that if you All know that who is behind karachi mess , try to explain peoples with peaceful way ...and for those who still believe that only MQM is behind the mess , please you guy need to change your mentality . because the 92 operation was not something our Armed forces are proud of .... and our country cant effort such operation again ? we are already have many problems to tackle ...
karachi is a chicken who lay Gold eggs , and everyone is trying to get this chicken no matter what it cost ....

to me everyone is responsible for karachi mess, PPP, MQM , ANP , religious parties ... mostly peoples dont even want to talk about those shia sunni mess? fighting between duebandi and other sects of firqa ?
what about those afghans who are sitting on all exists of karachi ? they have weapons there , police and even rangers are afraid to go there ?

its still not to late to start rebuilding our mentality , not based of punjabi , sindhi , balouch or muhajir but as a Pakistani ... All leaders are Pigs, yeh sale " apne baap ke sagge nai hote , tu hmare kia hon gay ? "

i feel sad when i see educated peoples here talking so biased.. including myself ...I am trying to make myself better as Pakistani ..but will others do the same ?? will this ever end ? or we will keep following the agenda of traitors ? and those pig politicians will just sit in their fancy house and laughing at us by saying " Pakistanio se zaida Chutiya Awaam puri duniya main nai ? bar bar humain hi elect kr le aten hai "

Change ka nara lagane na change aye ga ... na hi tsunami ...if you want to change pakistan start from yourself . remove the garbage from your hearts ...stop trusting those retards politicians who are good for nothing ... if in future ( may Allah forbid this ) any country Attack us , how will we defend this country ?
Azaadi ke nai nasal ne kuch nai kia is liye qader nai hai .....

we are still bearing the hateness of our balouchi brothers who think they are neglected by all govts . they were victimized , do we need another situation like Baluchistan ?
when someone become a Soldier in Pakistan army , he forget about his race, he dont care about punjabi , sindhi , pathan or etc, he is just a soldier ..why cant we think as a Soldier if we cant become one ? is it to hard for us to be ? a true Pakistani ?

think Guys think ...

May Allah protect our Country from all internal and external threats ,
Pakistan Zindabad ...:pakistan:

this thread is not for indians , so please dont bother to reply or turn it into a trolling thread. ... i would like to see reply from some senior members ...

@Aeronaut @Oscar @Irfan Baloch @Leader @Zarvan @WebMaster @cb4 @Major Sam @Windjammer @DESERT FIGHTER @Aether @BATMAN @batmannow @Spring Opinion @tarrar @dexter @HRK @hasnain0099 @Manticore @Akheilos @jaibi and everyone else .....

Last edited:
When you find out that the organization and the people you held most dear.. those you thought were infallible or atleast better than the rest.. are some of the most corrupt and dishonest people in the world. Then you may.. or may not decide that Asif Ali Zardari is right.. take as much as you can off this sinking ship as quickly as you can.

When you find out that the organization and the people you held most dear.. those you thought were infallible or atleast better than the rest.. are some of the most corrupt and dishonest people in the world. Then you may.. or may not decide that Asif Ali Zardari is right.. take as much as you can off this sinking ship as quickly as you can.
Zardari was right? :rofl: man when people say stuff like this then I really worry about my nation!

Zardari was right? :rofl: man when people say stuff like this then I really worry about my nation!

Stop worrying, instead look for contracts in the Oil and Gas sector here.. lotsa money to be made :bunny:

i cant say zardari was right , but to me he is one bloody intelligent politician ...

i cant say zardari was right , but to me he is one bloody intelligent politician ...

May be sarcasm ? :ashamed:

The day i join this forum , i do realize that the misconception about a certain people or parties are stuck in our hearts , every Pakistani is living a double standard life , as nation where we are going ? no where ?
i include myself on this too because my own review about a particular race is much more worse than anyone can imagine .. and certain peoples will agree with me here, but lots of peoples are just retards ? or they dont want to understand ? or they do such stuff on purpose to create hateness amongst us ? are we dividing as a PAkistani ? i will not as a muslim because we divide as muslims long time ago .. peoples who understand religious difference will agree with me , this is something we cant change and we dont even need to try ... " apne Aqiday ko choro nai , aur dosre ke aqiday ko chero nai " ...

but why some members here are so hateful ? i ask this question to myself too , but at least i dare to put my self here in front of my other pakistani brothers , i accept my mistake , but why not others ?
specially on case of Karachi , peoples from punjab and KPK keep blaming one certain party for all the mess in karachi ? what are they feeding the peoples in punjab and kpk ?
yeah you guess it right i am talking about MQM ... lets not talk about the leader of MQM , but why those peoples cant understand that millions of peoples Support and consider this guy as their leader ...can anyone say that all the workers of MQM are killers ? terrorists ? land grabber ? bhatta khor ?
Same is the case with PTI supporters vs Noon League supporters...So why do you feel alone? I have raised this on number of political pages tamasha kiyun banatay ho? Har cheez ka tamasha bana nay ki adat ho gi hai...And people are such blind supporters of parties they fail to see that each party has done their fair share of mess and good...But a supporter of party A will always see crap in part B and vice versa...I give :tup: where it is due...Just came back from giving acknowledgement to Noon League for South Punjab! I

I will only acknowledge who does good for Pakistan, not their backyard!

they hardly know about the situation of karachi and they try to show themselves as a expert , and sounds like they know more than any other ?
i know MQM has been continuously involved in criminal activity , but can we say that others are angels ?
even there are thousands of proves availible against them , but there many proves which proves a certain hateness amongst peoples for MQM ....

i have life my whole life here in karachi , and as my life is right now , i can say that karachi situation effect me a lot . but what i want peoples to understand that its not just MQM ... from 2002-2008 karachi was very peaceful , and i know because i used to be in University and daily i hangout with my friends with no fear ... i even go to places with my friends where today i will think 100 times to go ...

Uzair balouch the leader of Amaan comity that guy openly accept that Zulfiqar miraza and PPPP govt give them free license to used force against MQM , and target muhajir to start a civil war , i dont remember that there was any fight between Muhajir pathan ? pathan sindhi ? than what happen after 2008 ?
Can I aks you how can 1 recognize you as a Mohajir? Do you have a chop on your heads? No it is when you cry and keep using the same Mohajir card that people know you are one!

as educated peoples try to understand the the real problem of Karachi , if you keep blaming one certain Party , so all the peoples associated with them Good or Bad will hate you ..and they will create a mindset that they are getting discriminated. for MQM supporter they should realize that if you All know that who is behind karachi mess , try to explain peoples with peaceful way ...and for those who still believe that only MQM is behind the mess , please you guy need to change your mentality . because the 92 operation was not something our Armed forces are proud of .... and our country cant effort such operation again ? we are already have many problems to tackle ...
karachi is a chicken who lay Gold eggs , and everyone is trying to get this chicken no matter what it cost ....
I agree people need a cool mind when they talk about this stuff but har koi tou forum tub on kerta hai jub biwi ya mom 10-12 galiyan dain ya chittar dain! So it would be hard to find one who came to chat/ discuss...most come to vent out anger...or so it seems!

to me everyone is responsible for karachi mess, PPP, MQM , ANP , religious parties ... mostly peoples dont even want to talk about those shia sunni mess? fighting between duebandi and other sects of firqa ?
what about those afghans who are sitting on all exists of karachi ? they have weapons there , police and even rangers are afraid to go there ?

its still not to late to start rebuilding our mentality , not based of punjabi , sindhi , balouch or muhajir but as a Pakistani ... All leaders are Pigs, yeh sale " apne baap ke sagge nai hote , tu hmare kia hon gay ? "
I have said this few time...Koi humari sunta hi nai...Thanks day ker chala jata hai... :(

i feel sad when i see educated peoples here talking so biased.. including myself ...I am trying to make myself better as Pakistani ..but will others do the same ?? will this ever end ? or we will keep following the agenda of traitors ? and those pig politicians will just sit in their fancy house and laughing at us by saying " Pakistanio se zaida Chutiya Awaam puri duniya main nai ? bar bar humain hi elect kr le aten hai "

Change ka nara lagane na change aye ga ... na hi tsunami ...if you want to change pakistan start from yourself . remove the garbage from your hearts ...stop trusting those retards politicians who are good for nothing ... if in future ( may Allah forbid this ) any country Attack us , how will we defend this country ?

we are still bearing the hateness of our balouchi brothers who think they are neglected by all govts . they were victimized , do we need another situation like Baluchistan ?
when someone become a Soldier in Pakistan army , he forget about his race, he dont care about punjabi , sindhi , pathan or etc, he is just a soldier ..why cant we think as a Soldier if we cant become one ? is it to hard for us to be ? a true Pakistani ?

think Guys think ...

this thread is not for indians , so please dont bother to reply or turn it into a trolling thread. ... i would like to see reply from some senior members ...

@Aeronaut @Oscar @Irfan Baloch @Leader @Zarvan @WebMaster @cb4 @Major Sam @Windjammer @DESERT FIGHTER @Aether @BATMAN @batmannow @Spring Opinion @tarrar @dexter @HRK @hasnain0099 and everyone else .....
You didnt mention me :(

Stop worrying, instead look for contracts in the Oil and Gas sector here.. lotsa money to be made :bunny:
Dude whats wrong with that bunny? :unsure:

I do worry about my nation and its people coz Hum hain Pakistani and Pakistan hai humara....

Same is the case with PTI supporters vs Noon League supporters...So why do you feel alone? I have raised this on number of political pages tamasha kiyun banatay ho? Har cheez ka tamasha bana nay ki adat ho gi hai...And people are such blind supporters of parties they fail to see that each party has done their fair share of mess and good...But a supporter of party A will always see crap in part B and vice versa...I give :tup: where it is due...Just came back from giving acknowledgement to Noon League for South Punjab! I

I will only acknowledge who does good for Pakistan, not their backyard!

Can I aks you how can 1 recognize you as a Mohajir? Do you have a chop on your heads? No it is when you cry and keep using the same Mohajir card that people know you are one!

I agree people need a cool mind when they talk about this stuff but har koi tou forum tub on kerta hai jub biwi ya mom 10-12 galiyan dain ya chittar dain! So it would be hard to find one who came to chat/ discuss...most come to vent out anger...or so it seems!

I have said this few time...Koi humari sunta hi nai...Thanks day ker chala jata hai... :(

You didnt mention me :(

Dude whats wrong with that bunny? :unsure:

I do worry about my nation and its people coz Hum hain Pakistani and Pakistan hai humara....

yaar i forgot your username ....itni tension hai yaar ... :(
phir bhi :kiss3: sirf tmare liye

yaar i forgot your username ....itni tension hai yaar ... :(
phir bhi :kiss3: sirf tmare liye

Haan bara ghanda sa username hai naa @Aeronaut :pissed:

Ok back to topic....It is good you brought this up...and are trying to change...and it is true we need political tolerance too :undecided:

think Guys think ...

@Aeronaut @Oscar @Irfan Baloch @Leader @Zarvan @WebMaster @cb4 @Major Sam @Windjammer @DESERT FIGHTER @Aether @BATMAN @batmannow @Spring Opinion @tarrar @dexter @HRK @hasnain0099 and everyone else .....
@Jazzbot @Marshmallow @batmannow @Abu Nasar @farhanalee7 @balixd I dont know anyone else to call :(

Uncle I will stop worrying when my nation says hum hain Pakistani instead of going Punjabi, Sariki, Pashto, Mohajir, Balochi, Sindhi and whatever....Or will think of Pakistan above their crave to harrap as much as possible or would start developing every part of Pakistan bit by bit instead of funding a fountain for their front lawn!

Uncle I will stop worrying when my nation says hum hain Pakistani instead of going Punjabi, Sariki, Pashto, Mohajir, Balochi, Sindhi and whatever....Or will think of Pakistan above their crave to harrap as much as possible or would start developing every part of Pakistan bit by bit instead of funding a fountain for their front lawn!

Cant happen. Those cracks appear at the very instant.
And the Wa minal Harrap-uka minal Tille Tillale happens from top to bottom. It is who WE are... PM to MPA, Grade-22 bureucrat to Peon.. three star to batman.

Sab khilao pilao..

There is one solace..

Nigeria is worse than us in this case.

And the Wa minal Harrap-uka minal Tille Tillale happens from top to bottom. It is who WE are... PM to MPA, Grade-22 bureucrat to Peon.. three star to batman.

Sab khilao pilao..

There is one solace..

yaar koshish tu kar hi sakte hai na :angel:
If at first you dont succeed try Again :yes4:

yaar koshish tu kar hi sakte hai na :angel:
If at first you dont succeed try Again :yes4:

At first if you dont succeed.. pay commission. :p:

The try part will happen only if there is a whole old man rut removed from the top. Literally, like shot in the millions.. everybody over 40.. out of the government.. out of private organizations.. and into forced labor. Our families too.

The culture of corruption, of nepotism, of fanaticism.. is being passed down to us. Remove that hereditary factor, and you going to be the most effective country in South Asia.

Sab khilao pilao..

There is one solace..

Dear God!

I tried to read "Wa minal Harrap-uka minal Tille Tillale" as I would read Arabic and I was like :blink:

As for it is who we are...Not at all!! I am part of we but I dont think an inch that way!

Your solace is fine probably but I am Pakistani and Pakistan humara hai in such a case I cant be happy just coz another country is lower...That is for losers as a last resort! I aint no loser ;)

Kya phadda banaya hoa yahan :what:.....
My dear you are right, no party is angel and have equal share in destroying the city and we do criticize them w when it comes down to that, but you cannot turn a blind eye to the mess mqm and ppp has created in Karachi either...... There are some reports i have with me on my laptop, will share with you in the mooring, i will leave it for you answer after that.... Mqm is the not the angel you think it is....

Back
Top Bottom