What's new

What kept India united after the British left?

So why not united hindus could save chardham from handfull of invaders?
Like Chinese cannot save them selves from few mongols...Japan captured and turtured China ..Chinese still crying against Japanese...

Well the obvious answer is simple. Administrative scaffolding tied to robust military structure. The same formula used by British to chain together a patchwork of varied peoples and then rule for next 200 years.

Now think about this. If a foreign, Christian European strangers could keep the entire sub-continent, that included present day Myanmar [Burma], Bangla, India and Pakistan united for 200 years using no more then 20,000 British officials/soldiers why does is it a surprise you that India is united in it's present form for 70 years? It's no big deal.

As to what I think the future holds I will reserve for now and let people mull over what I said.

The rogue army article is a fine example of that.

Well the obvious answer is simple. Administrative scaffolding tied to robust military structure. The same formula used by British to chain together a patchwork of varied peoples and then rule for next 200 years.

Now think about this. If a foreign, Christian European strangers could keep the entire sub-continent, that included present day Myanmar [Burma], Bangla, India and Pakistan united for 200 years using no more then 20,000 British officials/soldiers why does is it a surprise you that India is united in it's present form for 70 years? It's no big deal.

As to what I think the future holds I will reserve for now and let people mull over what I said.
On top of it, they axed the "quarrelsome" folks off even before they started....

Like Chinese cannot save them selves from few mongols...Japan captured and turtured China ..Chinese still crying against Japanese...

They didn't had hinduism. But you said hinduism imparts unity, I am asking what that unity did for us against invasions?

They didn't had hinduism. But you said hinduism imparts unity, I am asking what that unity did for us against invasions?
Hindus fought throughout its history that how a billion plus Hindu still survives with its tradition.No civilization in the world exists which as old as Hindu civilization,all got disappeared...

Hindus fought throughout its history that how a billion plus Hindu still survives with its tradition.No civilization in the world exists which as old as Hindu civilization,all got disappeared...

So couple of thousand rules you millions, enslave you, do unimaginable things to you for 1000 years and then you still survive and take a pride in it?

If you ask Indians, 99% will not know this. Why are you babbling nonsense?
Oh you are only sencible..others are nonsence...what kind of idiot you are.mm

So couple of thousand rules you millions, enslave you, do unimaginable things to you for 1000 years and then you still survive and take a pride in it?
Yes...check the Chinese they gave up there religion to attacker communists...but we survived..

Yes...check the Chinese they gave up there religion to attacker communists...but we survived..

And you have audacity to put this as your signature?

""Five minutes, after your birth ,they gave you name,nationality & religion...and rest of life you fought for it ,which you have not choosen""

You survived because you breed more than they can kill.

""Five minutes, after your birth ,they gave you name,nationality & religion.

""Five minutes, after your birth ,they gave you name,nationality & religion...and rest of life you fought for it ,which you have not choosen""

You survived because you breed more than they can kill.
No historical facts...just a troll thread...you know nothing about India neither Hinduism...
you know nothing...just created this thread for trolling...give some historical facts..or shut up

Back
Top Bottom