What's new

What kept India united after the British left?

You are better than this, at least that's what i deduct from my brief stint on the forum. I don't see much of Indians either here to piss off.

Why India should be named as rape capital? I did some research and my findings are completely different.

Mutual interest keeps a nation intact, nothing else.

Why not?
Look around you.

You are one slogan away from a potential genocide and civil war.

I am giving you an insight how some body who looks at India when you are in this forum.

You have growing identity issues which you should solve alone.

You are threatening us with war according to my country.

Do i need to really remind you what's going on

Explain the slugfest before 1100 or so. I think people were more religious then but still not united.
Sikkim joined India when Hindus voted for it.Goa and Hyderabad annexed to India because of Hindu majority.There is separist movement in Kashmir and north east where Hindus are in minority.

Why not?
Look around you.

You are one slogan away from a potential genocide and civil war.

Had this been the case, you would have found a throat out of billion to yell that slogan by now.

Empty vessel make more sound, but does that carry weight?

I would say, its serious miscalculation on your part.

Sikkim joined India when Hindus voted for it.Goa and Hyderabad annexed to India because of Hindu majority.There is separist movement in Kashmir and north east where Hindus are in minority.

That doesn't answer my question.

They joined because they saw benefit in joining India, not because of religious allegiance. And they had no better choice.

The English language, the British system of government, and the British legal system.

Most Indians do not speak English. So that point is moot.

Pakistan has the British legal and parliamentary system as well as proficiency with English similar to india.
Didn't keep them united for more than a few years.

None of your answers gives any insight into why india has stayed united.

Neither it is united nor its stable to begin with.

The large part belongs to the fact that status quo hasn't changed much in India. Which fought two aggressive wars on your tiny neighbours and the fact you keep them harassed by use of terrorism be it the Tamil Tigers or TTP or Mukti Bahani.

Every time you make a booboo at home your establishment starts a war.

Aptly named hypocrite and mother of all terrorism.

Once a hipsters paradise. Now the rape capital of the world.

Incredible India

A mob masquerading as a nation.
@MilSpec He hit a raw nerve didn't he.

Hinduism believes in Unity

Hinduism believes in Yoga ( to join )

Hinduism believes in God of every religion

Hinduism has kept the country together

Hinduism could not kept us united against islamic invasion or British invasion. Do you know how many soldier did Babur came up with?

Had this been the case, you would have found a throat out of billion to yell that slogan by now.

Pakistan refuses to play boogeyman to India.

Stop sending terrorists by using the Afghani stubbornness to accept the Durand line.

The English language, the British system of government, and the British legal system.

Language I wont say does. 1947, people were hardly educated. Its after IT revolution, English become prominent.

They joined because they saw benefit in joining India, not because of religious allegiance. And they had no better choice.[/QU

They joined because they saw benefit in joining India, not because of religious allegiance. And they had no better choice.
Sikkim,Hyderabad, Goa were economically far better than mainland India when India annexed them as per there demand.

Pakistan refuses to play boogeyman to India.

Stop sending terrorists by using the Afghani stubbornness to accept the Durand line.

Hmm, quite tempting, but I will still give it a pass.

Most Indians do not speak English. So that point is moot.

Pakistan has the British legal and parliamentary system as well as proficiency with English similar to india.
Didn't keep them united for more than a few years.

None of your answers gives any insight into why india has stayed united.
You seems to be quite lacking in history. Which books were you bought up with?

Sikkim,Hyderabad, Goa were economically far better than mainland India when India annexed them as per there demand.

I can see you are avoiding pre 1100 era and focusing more on modern India where hinduism has taken a back seat and people are more spiritual than being religious.

Hinduism could not kept us united against islamic invasion or British invasion. Do you know how many soldier did Babur came up with?

Islamic invasion created unity among Hindus

Now Islamic extremism will strenghten it.

don't get confused. remaining together does not mean remaining invincible

Back
Top Bottom