What's new

What keeps India united?

You still didn't answer my question.Who are you and on what basis are you labelling the independence struggles of people here as "individual opinions".
Again you expose your own ignorance.Do you think NE is a monolith of some sort.Where people are all same and have no conflicts within and among them?Do show me a group which doesn't have them.I never heard of Nagas killing bodos,although I have seen of bodo-adivasi conflicts.
You mean to say insurgents numbering in tens of thousands from a base population of less than 7 million are "dead struggles"
who died and made u the ducking representative of NE! the so called insurgents are nothing but organized robbers with sole intention to get money from the Local people and act as enforcers of politicians during election! NE=india and will remain so ! those who have problem gt the duck out of here !

Agreed. These are incontrovertible facts. Do note I am Pakistani and we went through the same British mincing machine albeit for short time frame then you guy's for 98 years from 1849 - 1947.

We did however gave the British bloody nose in the FATA area and even as late as 1940s were giving them grief. I think they almost had respect for the gumption of fighting a superpower with antiquated matchlocks ...

Military history of the North-West Frontier - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I know Atanz sahib.My region was colonised by British in 1910s.So I can relate to your factual argument even more.The Indians tried to put us through the same "mincing machine" that the British put all of us through.

What keeps India United:
Tandoori Chicken, Cheap Whisky, Kingfisher Beer, Holi, Madhuri Dixit, RD Burman,Paav Bhaaji, Masala Dosa, and Panni Puri/Puchka/Gol Gappe.... that's it
u forgot to add... SRT, Rajnikanth, Amitabh Bachan, Salman Khan, Diwali, SRK, EID

who died and made u the ducking representative of NE! the so called insurgents are nothing but organized robbers with sole intention to get money from the Local people and act as enforcers of politicians during election! NE=india and will remain so ! those who have problem gt the duck out of here !
Sure,sure and you are the prophet of truth and deepest secrets to know all that.A person who doesn't have the slightest idea of demographics of the region is now lecturing as an expert on socio-economic as well as security aspects.
What's next?You will tell me about what colour of trousers I should wear tomorrow?

I know Atanz sahib.My region was colonised by British in 1910s.So I can relate to your factual argument even more.The Indians tried to put us through the same "mincing machine" that the British put all of us through.

May I ask where is "my region"?

How is India united...? When i went to India everyone considered them selves according to their ethnicity. Everyone considers them self "jatt","martathi" and ect...
That's our regional identity of which we are also very proud. But, there are no 2 ways about us being proud Indians first.

Go ask any guy on the street whether he's an Indian first or any regional identity.
No points for guessing the answer.

What keeps India together?

There is definitely an Indian culture/civilization that all share in. The land feels sacred, hindu pilgrimage sites go from the Himalayas to Sri Lanka. Democracy, because there is no need to take up arms if you have a disagreement, you can always vote the government out. Federalism, states can go there own way, hence we have communists for more than a generation in Bengal, business minded govts in Gujurat, muslim appeasement in UP, language chauvinists in Tamil Nadu...to each his own.

Sure,sure and you are the prophet of truth and deepest secrets to know all that.A person who doesn't have the slightest idea of demographics of the region is now lecturing as an expert on socio-economic as well as security aspects.
What's next?You will tell me about what colour of trousers I should wear tomorrow?
loool! end of logic !

It's the constitution.. A constitution with a concrete Central authority and powers to the pheriphery

Ultra jingoists will curse and belittle the likes of Nehru, Ambedkaar and Gandhi it's architects, But it's the constitution that holds what the British made entity called India

What nonsense?

Bharat is a single entity and is unified thousands of years ago.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom