What's new

What keeps India united?

Well, I just saw an Assamese guy contradict you, or say disagree with you. So, question,"What makes you think you can speak for entire NE in general ?"
Also, let us say, I agree with you, yes, you and people like you are different from rest of India. But then again, considering, the states of India have been more or less created on the basis of linguistic/cultural lines, people from each and every state of India are different. So you are not saying something extraordinary or unusual there. If that is not the case, then what makes you special ?
Well,When we say NE(as in nagas,tanis) , we by default in many ways exclude Assam as it is seen as Indian than NE.We usually refer to the 6 states of NE except Assam and sikkim(Nepal- like) and to a lesser extent tripura.
The population of what we mean by NE is about 6 mill.

Look dude.For NE people,rest of India is a shitty place to settle because it's "not ours".Even if you had 0.9 HDI it would be the same for us.
The rich very rarely migrate,it's the poorer people who usually do.Anyway,if she was native..ahh but she doesn't exist most likely so what's the use of this exchange.

Fight?Nope just stating ground realities.To say the rest of NE views Indians through Assamese lenses historically is just saying the facts.Just like rest of Indians and establishment viewed the rest of NE through Assamese lens.

AFAIK for her this is paradise , a Gods Own Country.
And a lot of NE are here for various jobs .Come and visit Kochi you will get what I said.
And we have seen a lot of people and have a big heart to accomodate more and more diversified people.
You have a narrow thoughtprocess but that is your problem and choice ,perhaps an effect of mountain dwelling.
I already told you can belive it or you can reject it.But I dont give ashit.I cant post her family picture due to obvious reason.

Well,When we say NE(as in nagas,tanis) , we by default in many ways exclude Assam as it is seen as Indian than NE.We usually refer to the 6 states of NE except Assam and sikkim(Nepal- like) and to a lesser extent tripura.
The population of what we mean by NE is about 6 mill.
Tanis are not the only tribe in Arunachal. Anyways, We will get back that later.. First, let's hear you out..You didn't answer my second question.

Hey gupta :) Take a look of map of subcontinent and cry a river lol
Yes your conspirators created Bangladesh but it did not merge with india and our two nation theory is still valid. The existence of pakistan and Bangladesh is a big slap on united india or akhand bharat.
The two nation sorry "Your" two nation theory- first You Partioned India to get Pakistan. You should have stopped believing the theory at that point, but you didnt- you kept at it and proved it again in 1971 - by creating Bangladesh. Now it looks like you still believe it- so which part of Pakistan are you planning to send packing this time?

AFAIK for her this is paradise , a Gods Own Country.
And a lot of NE are here for various jobs .Come and visit Kochi you will get what I said.
And we have seen a lot of people and have a big heart to accomodate more and more diversified people.
You have a narrow thoughtprocess but that is your problem and choice ,perhaps an effect of mountain dwelling.
I already told you can belive it or you can reject it.But I dont give ashit.I cant post her family picture due to obvious reason.
Fine,fine.It's an imaginary nepali. khush?
Tanis are not the only tribe in Arunachal. Anyways, We will get back that later.. First, let's hear you out..You didn't answer my second question.
I meant that as an example.The rest of NE (Hill states) see themselves as different from Assam as from India(Assam has boundary disputes with almost every state)

Because we don't share anything with you.Period.Neither Race,culture or anything.WHatever we share is due to Assamese contact and British deeds.Nothing more.By your line of reasoning India should rule Sri lanka and Burma as well and of course all British colonies(former) in SEA?

Mr 100+ IQ .
Use your brain .Look at my posts thoroughly.Her family means her husband family not her own family in AP.
They are still in AP.

Shittier places.Of course Kerala is reputed for shortage of jobs and emigration.But we have HDI of around 0.825 .
Something that your mountain rag village cant even imagine.
Dont push me to that topic.You wilk be embarassed.

She is rich and joyful in this Kerala not in your mountain dwellings.

Kerala is a model state when it comes to enterprise and HDI apart from Tamil Nadu. They go out in search of work & are extremely hard working. Lot's of ppl from other states migrate to work as well. But, i guess the most successful are Keralites & Gujaratis.

Kerala is a model state when it comes to enterprise and HDI apart from Tamil Nadu. They go out in search of work & are extremely hard working. Lot's of ppl from other states migrate to work as well. But, i guess the most successful are Keralites & Gujaratis.

Kerala model has its own problem.
Unlike TN or Gujarat we are so depended on gulf money.
Our unskilled and other sectors are already under control of Indians from other state.
But TN and other states have their own self manufacturing sector.
We should follow that model.

I meant that as an example.The rest of NE (Hill states) see themselves as different from Assam as from India(Assam has boundary disputes with almost every state)
Yes, Assam is a little different. I agree.
Because we don't share anything with you.Period.Neither Race,culture or anything.
I'm quite sure a Gujarati has got little common with a Tamil as well. But I see them belonging to the same country.
WHatever we share is due to Assamese contact and British deeds.Nothing more.By your line of reasoning India should rule Sri lanka and Burma as well and of course all British colonies(former) in SEA?

Ohh.. I'm not giving any reason at all, at least not yet. Don't be prejudiced against someone you hardly know so early.

Nation-state is a comparatively new idea, in the history of human civilization. Mostly, nations have been built on the basis of linguistic/cultural similarities, very few exceptions to this, India is the biggest. Entire Europe is divided on the basis of linguistic groups.
So, when you say, you, being a Tani has got little to with an Assamese, I can understand. But why do you not apply the same logic to the Nagas ? or Mizos ? By the same logic, they are different from you too, isn't it ? Your thoughts ?

Fine,fine.It's an imaginary nepali. khush?

Because we don't share anything with you.Period.Neither Race,culture or anything.WHatever we share is due to Assamese contact and British deeds.Nothing more.By your line of reasoning India should rule Sri lanka and Burma as well and of course all British colonies(former) in SEA?

That is why I said there is a lot of difference a proud Indian Arunachalli like her and you .
Get used to that fact.
And try your fortune next time.

Yes, Assam is a little different. I agree.

I'm quite sure a Gujarati has got little common with a Tamil as well. But I see them belonging to the same country.

Ohh.. I'm not giving any reason at all, at least not yet. Don't be prejudiced against someone you hardly know so early.

Nation-state is a comparatively new idea, in the history of human civilization. Mostly, nations have been built on the basis of linguistic/cultural similarities, very few exceptions to this, India is the biggest. Entire Europe is divided on the basis of linguistic groups.
So, when you say, you, being a Tani has got little to with an Assamese, I can understand. But why do you not apply the same logic to the Nagas ? or Mizos ? By the same logic, they are different from you too, isn't it ? Your thoughts ?
:o:Little in common?Oh Bhaiya,until 19th century we didn't even know Indians existed.Before 16th century we had nothing to do with even Assam.To say we share a little is a colossal overstatement.More like we share nothing and we go on divergent roads anyway.
Because the culture,race etc etc are far more closer.I was surprised to find Nagas so close to us when we had more contact with say bhutanese.

That is why I said there is a lot of difference a proud Indian Arunachalli like her and you .
Get used to that fact.
And try your fortune next time.
Imaginary pulao hai ki nahi?

I'm different, I want my own country :cry:

Didn't you know, you need your own language, religion and culture first, each of which has to be different from your neighbours..

Also, you need your own flag..Again, no plagiarism there.. Then you are eligible to apply :)

The two nation sorry "Your" two nation theory- first You Partioned India to get Pakistan. You should have stopped believing the theory at that point, but you didnt- you kept at it and proved it again in 1971 - by creating Bangladesh. Now it looks like you still believe it- so which part of Pakistan are you planning to send packing this time?
I am from the west pakistan mocking at akhand bharat :enjoy:

:o:Little in common?Oh Bhaiya,until 19th century we didn't even know Indians existed.Before 16th century we had nothing to do with even Assam.To say we share a little is a colossal overstatement.More like we share nothing and we go on divergent roads anyway.
Yes..let's fast forward it to 21st century.
Because the culture,race etc etc are far more closer.I was surprised to find Nagas so close to us when we had more contact with say bhutanese.
And yet you are a Tani and not a Naga or a Mizo. Difference exists. But I take it, since the difference in culture is not much, hence you are willing to ignore it.
So, can I say, you want your own country, because of your cultural similarity, which consists of Nagas and you ?

Now, today, in comparison to the bigger set of India, you can say you are similar. Tomorrow, let's say if you have your own country, and a much smaller set, what is the guarantee that the small excusable differences will not start feeling bigger ?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom